Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Non Disclosure prohibits any statements, All I'm saying is I'm retired crossed the finish line yesterday evening and signed contract on a 43' Riviera this morning. 

20600-6709199.jpg

This is my very last posting so,

Good Bye from,

One Very Happy and soon to be Very Drunk Viking!!!

(Agreement with my wife was I could make this last post and then had to close this account because I have a very big mouth and she knows I'll violate the NCND)

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

DV64,

Nice choice and although this is the, "Rumors" section I sincerely hope this is true and you enjoy the time with your wife.

I'll keep the pic and an eye out for you.

If we don't cross paths, we will in Valhalla.

It has been a pleasure, Sir.

• Upvote 3

I wish Drunk_Viking64 All The Best in his and his family's new chapter in life!!!

I am hoping this is all the real deal with regard to the IQD. His post doesn't mention anything about the IQD or other currencies or what the NCND is in reference to so may or may not have anything to do with what we are interested in.

If this is actually in reference to the IQD, we may have a very short time frame before we hear positive news.

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST IS NO WAY INTENDED TO BE FINANCIAL ADVICE AND I AM NOT A PUMPER OR PUMPING EXPECTATIONS NOW SINCE I AM ONLY SHARING MY PERSPECTIVE!!!

When I joined VIP here at DV, I knew I needed folks with reliable information so I could make a secure investment in my future to include the exchange of IQD. I had seen rumors of people joining groups, turning over their IQD, signing a NonDisclosure Agreement, and then finding out they were scammed. What a heart break. This was over six years ago and I have been on the look out ever since. I still believe the IQD I hold will provide a healthy return if I keep my head and lean on reliable means to secure the future benefit of this windfall.

I would strongly caution any current "exchanges" with NDAs since these folks have been around and have only improved on their hawkish practices.

Adam Montana, his affiliates, and many folks here at DV appear to be very service oriented and only provide solid information. I believe Adam Montana and his affiliates are at or very near the forefront of the happenings with the IQD and I intend to wait for further instructions from them. Like I said above - we may hav a very short time frame before we hear positive news!

One item I decided to keep in mind when I entered this investment is it is not the first rat that gets the cheese but the second one. The first rat takes the hit so the second one (reasonably leary) can have a secure take on the cheese.

So my expectations are tempered. If this happens soon, Great! If not, sadly, another example of being very careful about the exchange news out there and I wait.

ln the mean time, I want to share the happiness and good will for Drunk_Viking 64's great fortune.

In the mean time.......................................

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I wish Drunk_Viking64 All The Best in his and his family's new chapter in life!!!

I am hoping this is all the real deal with regard to the IQD. His post doesn't mention anything about the IQD or other currencies or what the NCND is in reference to so may or may not have anything to do with what we are interested in.

If this is actually in reference to the IQD, we may have a very short time frame before we hear positive news.

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST IS NO WAY INTENDED TO BE FINANCIAL ADVICE AND I AM NOT A PUMPER OR PUMPING EXPECTATIONS NOW SINCE I AM ONLY SHARING MY PERSPECTIVE!!!

When I joined VIP here at DV, I knew I needed folks with reliable information so I could make a secure investment in my future to include the exchange of IQD. I had seen rumors of people joining groups, turning over their IQD, signing a NonDisclosure Agreement, and then finding out they were scammed. What a heart break. This was over six years ago and I have been on the look out ever since. I still believe the IQD I hold will provide a healthy return if I keep my head and lean on reliable means to secure the future benefit of this windfall.

I would strongly caution any current "exchanges" with NDAs since these folks have been around and have only improved on their hawkish practices.

Adam Montana, his affiliates, and many folks here at DV appear to be very service oriented and only provide solid information. I believe Adam Montana and his affiliates are at or very near the forefront of the happenings with the IQD and I intend to wait for further instructions from them. Like I said above - we may hav a very short time frame before we hear positive news!

One item I decided to keep in mind when I entered this investment is it is not the first rat that gets the cheese but the second one. The first rat takes the hit so the second one (reasonably leary) can have a secure take on the cheese.

So my expectations are tempered. If this happens soon, Great! If not, sadly, another example of being very careful about the exchange news out there and I wait.

ln the mean time, I want to share the happiness and good will for Drunk_Viking 64's great fortune.

In the mean time.......................................

Go Moola Nova!

Such wise words, Synopsis.  I truly hope this is not another scam victim.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Shedagal said:

Such wise words, Synopsis.  I truly hope this is not another scam victim.

Thank You, Shedagal!

Just want to watch out for everybody. I had a close family member get scammed by a currency venture in the late 90's that had an offshore element attached to it. So, I was very leary about this one (IQD) and want to be very careful about how I proceed to prevent being scammed.

I wish All The Best for Drunk_Viking64 and all those in a similar circumstance if it is the real deal associated with the IQD - or other ventures for that matter. I just hate seeing honest and hard working people taken advantage of or scammed.

I certainly don't want to rain on anyone's parade and I just want to stay alert. I really think Adam and crew are on the forefront of this venture so if something were to happen or is (really, really) happening then he would implement the post event plans - soon enough when the moment is right for rolling out the program(s). As such, Drunk_Viking64's post may not have anything to do with the IQD or any other foreign currencies and he is very wise in how he chose his words. I do appreciate him posting to say farewell so we know he is on to better things and not suffered some malady.

Thank You again, Shedagal!

In the mean time.............................

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 2

seriously, how does one become one of the special people who supposedly get to cash out of this investment, 

I call more fabricated bull shiite ..... 

have seen these kinds of posting before , hey after 14 years of this crap i"ve honestly seen it all........ 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, jordan1 said:

seriously, how does one become one of the special people who supposedly get to cash out of this investment, 

I call more fabricated bull shiite ..... 

have seen these kinds of posting before , hey after 14 years of this crap i"ve honestly seen it all........ 

I don't think you seen it all yet. Because we haven't seen the RV yet. Then we will see it all.:lol:

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Botzwana said:

The guy has around 200 posts.  I don´t think he cashed out at all but is doing a story here.  He joined at the END of Nov 2016. 

I don´t buy it at all.

I tend to agree. I hope he did cash out and we will too SOON! But I seem to recall that one, I believe it was "Wife in the Know", something like that, pulled the same stunt a few years ago.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well as of 10:10 (Eastern time), Viking had last been online 22 minutes ago.  So for sure his statement that his wife let him post this one last time and than would close his DV account isn't true.  And I'm all but positive no one is cashing in early with an elite group.  They may hand over their dinar in return for a promise to receive money in the future - but I can't believe anyone has received any actual money yet.  It looks like this guy is playing games and I also call BS.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I learned it from what Adam wrote on all his blogs about ForEx and the segment Fox Business did on about volatile currencies, I cashed out and out and out. I did it on semi-open market didn't need to wait for an RV.

So now ask yourself is it worth picking up a penny? How about picking up a penny every third second of the day for six days a week for four weeks (compounded with more pennies being picked up every third second)? Would be a lot of work unless a computer did the picking. And you weren't charged any fees to do the picking during that month. And would just need a volatile currency.

http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=IQD&view=1M

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, KristiD said:

Well as of 10:10 (Eastern time), Viking had last been online 22 minutes ago.  So for sure his statement that his wife let him post this one last time and than would close his DV account isn't true.  And I'm all but positive no one is cashing in early with an elite group.  They may hand over their dinar in return for a promise to receive money in the future - but I can't believe anyone has received any actual money yet.  It looks like this guy is playing games and I also call BS.

I came back online to explain what I did because my son said I caused a ruckus and I needed to clear it up. And wife was very right I should have just kept my mouth shut.