Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

the Administrator

Went to my profile and it said the Adminstrator made it where no one can leave me a message or by email....now I ask you what's up with that....I have never done one thing against anyone or anything on here and I would like for Adam or one of the mods to tell me why it is cut off.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a reason the administrators shut of some of the notifications buttons. Has anyone else not gotten an email that it is time for next payment for angel financing for July? I must be doing or missing something when it comes to receiving emails. Since I became a P VIP I have not gotten any emails from Adam (DV) if any were sent. Had a problem with my account  and Julie fixed it for me  thankfully but since then have written her about 2-3 times how to do the gift but I can't receive her emails and my my requests are closed. Told a few on here ny pc and mousie have it in for me!! lol  Set up gmail said it was better the aol, got one email, so I went back to aol, got emails on that for a while til my account screwed up. Now I am running deep and silent, lol. Any thoughts about this mess?

:wave: for now

18 minutes ago, Moxie64 said:

Is there a reason the administrators shut of some of the notifications buttons. Has anyone else not gotten an email that it is time for next payment for angel financing for July? I must be doing or missing something when it comes to receiving emails. Since I became a P VIP I have not gotten any emails from Adam (DV) if any were sent. Had a problem with my account  and Julie fixed it for me  thankfully but since then have written her about 2-3 times how to do the gift but I can't receive her emails and my my requests are closed. Told a few on here ny pc and mousie have it in for me!! lol  Set up gmail said it was better the aol, got one email, so I went back to aol, got emails on that for a while til my account screwed up. Now I am running deep and silent, lol. Any thoughts about this mess?

:wave: for now

You should be able to respond to Closed Topics. I just went into my support and Clicked on the Closed Ticket and there was a place to reply to "Respond to this support request".

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Markinsa said:

You should be able to respond to Closed Topics. I just went into my support system" rel="">support and Clicked on the Closed Ticket and there was a place to reply to "Respond to this support system" rel="">support request".

Thanks I'll check it out now, hopefully I can get this squared away.

:wave:  for now

• 5 months later...