Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The next 6 months ?

rockfl9

Will be interesting.

Ramadan will end .  WHOOPOW

The Kurds will have a referendum for separation in Sept. They will claim victory and Bagdad will object.  It will have to go to arbitration . interesting see if they try to grab Tikrit  and  Mosul .

Then a national election in Nov.   Will Abadi  run again WHO couold replace him?

Next the 2018 budget ... Oil will be under $50 and I think the GOI is at its borrowing limit.

Oh I almost forgot they will have to start rebuilding and repatriating  the people.

Seems like they will be too busy to do a RV?RI?RD or whatever with the currency at the same time/. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, MisterNope said:

Yep Iraq has a LONG way to go.

Mosul is in ruins, there is NO infrastructure there, and ISIS is still in Iraq.

If the Kurds were to carve out their nation, now is the time to do it, however Turkey won't give up any land of course.

Nothing going this year!

Finally amongst friends....you'll feel right at home

• Upvote 2

SUEW WISH WS SOULS SCOULD GE T TO; GETHER AND BAVE A PRAYER OUDT TOACEH OF HERES/ HERE THAT ARE LITTLE SHAKKEY9ANDND JUST WAST ;ARRS OF thse america dresmsdc,but most are flighting for ir  wasn;t good  in stell and i mean to gool  factsss Some of tjjhis just a bidt of the the reaslith dost the subjuct  lans  the averqfe jop doesn'dt undstaan some of th BS. you guy like to do that and I athink ovralll  are in the up swing//////???????? 

• Downvote 2

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 7:21 PM, Timothy Booher said:

SUEW WISH WS SOULS SCOULD GE T TO; GETHER AND BAVE A PRAYER OUDT TOACEH OF HERES/ HERE THAT ARE LITTLE SHAKKEY9ANDND JUST WAST ;ARRS OF thse america dresmsdc,but most are flighting for ir  wasn;t good  in stell and i mean to gool  factsss Some of tjjhis just a bidt of the the reaslith dost the subjuct  lans  the averqfe jop doesn'dt undstaan some of th BS. you guy like to do that and I athink ovralll  are in the up swing//////???????? 

Really, What did you say? Are you speaking in Oklahoma?

• Upvote 1

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 10:21 PM, Timothy Booher said:

perfect example of trying to talk under water

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Nothing will happen this year OR NEXT due to:

Iraq is still taking IMF loans and can't stand by itself.

Kurdish question unresolved.

ISIS still holds parts of Iraq.

UN has forces in country for humanitarian efforts.

Major cities are still in ruins.

Reconstruction STILL hasn't begun -- foreign labor will have to be imported and how will they be paid?

CORRUPTION! ARRESTS! CONFUSION! WALK-OUTS! HOLIDAYS! EXCUSES! FALSE INFORMATION!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1