Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

turbopropmech

i wanted to say hello to all of you. i just registered to this site but i am not new to the whole dinar issue. currently working here in iraq and if anyone has a question in regards to our soon to be investment, then by all means ask away. the latest and greatest i have gathered so far is the banks are back up and running after there drawn out vacation, seems like every month they have one. anyway, i'm located in southern iraq and we do have a warka branch here in our installation, also the near completion of another bank as well. my investment started earlier this year and have reached where i want to be at with an account at warka. i can pass any new information that comes across my way, as well as the latest news info from iraq as soon as it hits the airwaves. i want this to hit as much as you guys want it, so i believe patience is the key to all this cause let me tell you, from personal experiance dealing with these people, for the past 2 to 3 years, nothing is done with a fast pace. every brother,cousin, uncle, and whatever else comes along want their share of the pie, so at least things are not going backwards, only closer to an outstanding RV. On tuesday they will have there so called gathering of the masses so they can pick and choose there next leaders of the house. so hopefully after that things will be rolling rather quickly. there 30 day vacation begins next month on the 11th of aug. so with that being said, even the locals are anticipating their gov't to be formed before ramadan begins. hope this all helps you guys, i have seen and read alot of BS from folks that don't have a clue what is going on over here, but my take and confidence is leaning alot towards a few i have read which the info they put out is good and solid info, scooter, sonny, frank, and adam to name a few. ok, well i better roll, any new info i hear on the streets, believe me i'll make sure i put it out there for you guys to read.

• Upvote 14

unitedrich.

thank you sir, and i can assure you that i will post anything that comes across my way, cause i myself can not stand any wrong or misled information posted by so called guru's of the dinar. so trust me when i say i want this investment to hit so i can hit the beach and finally relax......

i wanted to say hello to all of you. i just registered to this site but i am not new to the whole dinar issue. currently working here in iraq and if anyone has a question in regards to our soon to be investment, then by all means ask away. the latest and greatest i have gathered so far is the banks are back up and running after there drawn out vacation, seems like every month they have one. anyway, i'm located in southern iraq and we do have a warka branch here in our installation, also the near completion of another bank as well. my investment started earlier this year and have reached where i want to be at with an account at warka. i can pass any new information that comes across my way, as well as the latest news info from iraq as soon as it hits the airwaves. i want this to hit as much as you guys want it, so i believe patience is the key to all this cause let me tell you, from personal experiance dealing with these people, for the past 2 to 3 years, nothing is done with a fast pace. every brother,cousin, uncle, and whatever else comes along want their share of the pie, so at least things are not going backwards, only closer to an outstanding RV. On tuesday they will have there so called gathering of the masses so they can pick and choose there next leaders of the house. so hopefully after that things will be rolling rather quickly. there 30 day vacation begins next month on the 11th of aug. so with that being said, even the locals are anticipating their gov't to be formed before ramadan begins. hope this all helps you guys, i have seen and read alot of BS from folks that don't have a clue what is going on over here, but my take and confidence is leaning alot towards a few i have read which the info they put out is good and solid info, scooter, sonny, frank, and adam to name a few. ok, well i better roll, any new info i hear on the streets, believe me i'll make sure i put it out there for you guys to read.

Welcome Torbo -

Check out my location, are you O & M, TTM or CLSS?

see my friends, this is exactly what i mean about these freakin people. how in the world do you take months and months to decide who is going to sit where, i mean really get it together cause we are surely not going to be here holding your hands any longer. AUG 31st we are out whether they like it or not....please read below

Parliament likely to defer the second session

Sunday, July 11th 2010 4:00 PM

Erbil, July 11 (AKnews) – The outgoing Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament said today that the second Parliamentary session due to be held on July 13 is not likely to take place on time.

"Tomorrow the Parliamentary blocs will meet to decide whether to hold the second session of the Parliament or defer it to another date", 'Arif Tayfur told AKnews on Sunday.

"Apparently the session is not going to be held on Tuesday because the parties have not reached an agreement for the senior positions", he added.

The Iraqi Parliamentary elections were held on March 7, and the results were announced on the 26th the same month.

The outcomes showed the progress of al-Iraqia List, led by Iyad Allawi by gaining 91 seats, over the other Iraqi lists. The State of Law Coalition, headed by the outgoing Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki won 89 seats, while the Iraqi National Alliance (INA) secured 70 seats and Kurdistani Coalition List came in the fourth place by obtaining 43 seats.

However, the Kurdish lists entered an alliance after the elections, called Kurdish Factions Alliance (KFA), with 57 seats.

On June 1st the Iraqi Federal Court ratified the outcomes of the parliamentary elections and on 14th the same month the new Iraqi Parliament convened its first session.

In the second session the MPs should name the Iraqi President and the Speaker of the Parliament, along with his two Deputies.

Tayfur believed that postponing the due session is not of any legal consequences, arguing "In fact, leaving the first session open was in breach of the Constitution and this violation may continue till the parties finally agree on the key positions".

Lh (AKnews)

Welcome aboard turbo!

just to clarify... I'm sure the Iraqis would love to go away on 30 day holiday, the Holy month of Ramadan is merely an annual period of repentance in the form of daylight fasting, prayer and avoidance of outdoor work activity, indoor work usually proceeds as normal but and a slighly reduced pace. This however is good for the potential RV as far as implementation/timing IMO because of the overall reduced activity. I would compare it to a weekend in a US city when overall activity such as traffic and related week-workday is reduced. Of course you add in the "Arab culture of Insha Allah' and summer temps and it could be pretty quiet.

I will admit that I have never been to Iraq but I have worked in Saudi, Bahrain, Qatar, and UAE over the last several years and its pretty much the same all over. Anyway, stay safe Bro and don't forget to add chief to your list of A-OK posters he shoots straight too

The most important thing is for you to be careful so that you can come home safe. :twothumbs:

Welcome Turbo to the forums. You really sound like a straight shooter. I hope you will post as often as you can. There's nothing better than boots on the ground information. Now even faster with Turbo powered intel. Thank you for your Service. Stay under the radar buddy. God Bless Semper Fi

• Upvote 2

Turbopropmech,

Thank you for the kind words!!! They are much appreciated, particularly coming from those individuals doing the the really tough job!! Again, welcome to the VETS -- it's a good group of people!

Best,

Scooter

First of all, Welcome to the forum. Watch you six over there. You are in a very unique position at the moment with regard to your geographical position, indeed. We could use your help with one little matter. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, will propel you to the top of the "Intel" list for sure and depending on the nature of the information you provide,could possibly make you a hero around here which means you will never have to buy your own drinks again...ever!

This is what we need A.S.A.P. We need a photo of Low Denominated Iraqi Dinars, specifically what we need is new 10 dinar, 5 dinar, 1 dinar and anything lower in the form of paper notes. Warka would be a great source to obtain said bills. If you can get your hands on ANY of these notes and provide photographic proof then we will make you a hero and force Chief V to buy the first round of drinks, steak, lobster and dessert as well. Chief V, I just volunteered you ( that was nice of me...I know).

Be advised, Turbopropmech, that "others" are currently attempting to carry out this very same mission and have provided nothing but frivolous excuses. First one to post pictures of these LD notes wins. Period. Do you choose to accept this mission? Can you deliver?

Please advise...over...PBR st. GANG...out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

First of all, Welcome to the forum. Watch you six over there. You are in a very unique position at the moment with regard to your geographical position, indeed. We could use your help with one little matter. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, will propel you to the top of the "Intel" list for sure and depending on the nature of the information you provide,could possibly make you a hero around here which means you will never have to buy your own drinks again...ever!

This is what we need A.S.A.P. We need a photo of Low Denominated Iraqi Dinars, specifically what we need is new 10 dinar, 5 dinar, 1 dinar and anything lower in the form of paper notes. Warka would be a great source to obtain said bills. If you can get your hands on ANY of these notes and provide photographic proof then we will make you a hero and force Chief V to buy the first round of drinks, steak, lobster and dessert as well. Chief V, I just volunteered you ( that was nice of me...I know).

Be advised, Turbopropmech, that "others" are currently attempting to carry out this very same mission and have provided nothing but frivolous excuses. First one to post pictures of these LD notes wins. Period. Do you choose to accept this mission? Can you deliver?

Please advise...over...PBR st. GANG...out.

Heck yeah, I'm good for 1 round too!!!