Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Judge Jeanine Defeating the Trump Coup

21 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Not fake....just a sellout to corporate America.  Wopner, Judy, Jeanine, Nap, etc....Think of them as over the hill athletes turned analysts.  Can't perform anymore but can still make bank through lip service.  

GO RV, then BV

Interesting lady.

Jeanine Pirro is a former prosecutor, judge and elected official from a state of New York. She is currently holding the post of legal analyst for Fox News. Jeanine Ferris Pirro was born on June 2 June 2, 1951 in Elmira, New York City. She is a Lebanese by ethnicity. Her parents were Esther Ferris and Nasser Ferris. Her mother was a model for a department-store while his father worked as a mobile-home salesman. She gained popularity as a district attorney in cases related to domestic abuse, crimes against elderly. In 1989, she was elected as the first female judge of the Westchester county court. She is a woman of substance and a mother of two with a scaling career. She is an ardent lover of pets and has 2 dogs and a pig as pets at her home.

Her Academic Achievements

Pirro received her certificate for graduation from Notre Dame High School. It was an achievement for her to receive this degree one year earlier than usual. Then she went to the University at Buffalo to earn another graduation in magna cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa. In 1975, she received J.D. degree from Albany Law School.

Transition from being a Legal Professional to a Public Figure

She was an Assistant District Attorney of Westchester County since 1978. In 1993 she set another record of being the first female to hold the position of District Attorney of Westchester County. She kept servicing as the District Attorney of Westchester County for two more consecutive terms after being re-elected in 1997 and 2001. She might have kept holding this position for another term or more if she had not decided on May 23, 2005, to keep out of the election. In 1997, she was honored by the magazine named “People” as one of its fifty most beautiful people of the year.

In 1986, Pirro acted as a running mate for Andrew O’Rourke in his campaign for GOP gubernatorial candidate. But, no one knows why she gave up this position just 2 days later for Michael Kavanagh to grab it up immediately after. In 1997 she chaired the New York State Commission on Domestic Violence Fatalities on the recommendation of then-Governor George Pataki. This same commission made it possible for legislation for the victims of domestic violence to pass with the help of its reports and recommendations. On August 10, 2005, she filed her nomination against Democrat Hillarious Clinton for the U.S. Senator election from New York. But, she didn’t win the election. She was also unsuccessful in her attempt at winning the position of Attorney General.

Tried Her Hand in Entertainment Industry

Later in her life she started a new chapter in her life by becoming a famous TV personality. She has been a guest host to a bunch of different TV shows, like Geraldo at Large, Larry King Live and The Joy Behar Show. Rd Eye e/Greg Gutfeld, a late night show presented by Fox, has welcomed her frequently on its stage as a guest. She is also gifted in writing, which she proved with her book “To Punish and Protect.” This book comes under the nonfiction genre and describes the life within a criminal justice system. Pirro never shied away from sharing her professional experience with the public. With the help of an author, Pete Earley, she narrated her own real life experience as a District Attorney. She recounts her perspective as an investigation attorney in a high-profile case in the serial “Jinx” of HBO. She also hosted the show “Judge Jeanine Pirro” distributed by Warner Brothers Domestic Television.

A Happy Family Life turned Sour

Jeanine Pirro and Albert Pirro were married in the year 1975. Her husband was a lobbyist. They had a very good married relationship till the year, 2000. They have 2 children, a son and a daughter from their marriage. In the year, 2000 her husband Albert Pirro was convicted and sent to prison for evasion of federal tax. This badly affected her political career. She was a highly ambitious woman contesting for State Attorney General Position when she was taken aback by a disturbing piece of news from her husband.

• Downvote 5

Just now, nstoolman1 said:

You two are no longer fence sitters. You have fallen to the left side. You can only be a fence sitter when you take apart both sides of the fence not just one. 

I  simply said she was interesting. That's why I brought over her bio. It was interesting. Unlike you. All you do is pick fights... You bully!!!!

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

5 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

You two are no longer fence sitters. You have fallen to the left side. You can only be a fence sitter when you take apart both sides of the fence not just one. 

I disagree.  I make my decisions on a case by case basis.  It's no secret I disapprove of Trump.  However, I have very few issues with Pence.  There's something to be said for class and dignity....both of which VP Pence has on lock.  I, in my personal opinion, don't believe Donald has any of either.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

15 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Not fake....just a sellout to corporate America.  Wopner, Judy, Jeanine, Nap, etc....Think of them as over the hill athletes turned analysts.  Can't perform anymore but can still make bank through lip service.  

GO RV, then BV

87cda31c03122edb97cfcb7e0e1e830ebbd091b7

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

20 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:
20 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

I disagree.  I make my decisions on a case by case basis.  It's no secret I disapprove of Trump.  However, I have very few issues with Pence.  There's something to be said for class and dignity....both of which VP Pence has on lock.  I, in my personal opinion, don't believe Donald has any of either.

GO RV, then BV

Pence is acceptable to you and that is supposed to be proof that you look at both sides?  That’s kind of like a person saying he is not a racist because he has a black friend.  Your historic lack of consistency in this area undermines your latest claim.  A perfect example would be your response to fr8dawg on another thread;

On 6/16/2017 at 8:02 AM, md11fr8dawg said:

Shabs, personally, I don't care what you call them, or whether they are left or right, but if someone in government who are paid by our taxes have violated the law, then I would like to know about it. And I would like to see them held responsible for the illegal actions.  

Couldn't agree more.   

GO RV, then BV

Since you now claim to agree with the sentiment, can you point to one example in the last 8 years where you called for anyone to be held accountable for their illegal actions?  Between the leakers, liars, and outright fraudsters that populated the Obummer administration there was a multitude of characters to demand be held accountable, but I do not recall ever hearing you make such a demand.  Prove me wrong and show me that you are a consistent post sitter, fairly looking at both sides, rather than just a typical left winger who thinks better of himself.

• Upvote 5

20 minutes ago, RV ME said:

Pence is acceptable to you and that is supposed to be proof that you look at both sides?  That’s kind of like a person saying he is not a racist because he has a black friend.  Your historic lack of consistency in this area undermines your latest claim.  A perfect example would be your response to fr8dawg on another thread;

On 6/16/2017 at 8:02 AM, md11fr8dawg said:

Shabs, personally, I don't care what you call them, or whether they are left or right, but if someone in government who are paid by our taxes have violated the law, then I would like to know about it. And I would like to see them held responsible for the illegal actions.  

Couldn't agree more.   

GO RV, then BV

Since you now claim to agree with the sentiment, can you point to one example in the last 8 years where you called for anyone to be held accountable for their illegal actions?  Between the leakers, liars, and outright fraudsters that populated the Obummer administration there was a multitude of characters to demand be held accountable, but I do not recall ever hearing you make such a demand.  Prove me wrong and show me that you are a consistent post sitter, fairly looking at both sides, rather than just a typical left winger who thinks better of himself.

You are correct in the fact that I claim to be a fence sitter.  However, I have never claimed to have any level of "consistency" in said fence sitting.  And I would be completely wasting my breath trying to convince you, in particular, to my fence sitting status over the past years......for you've never been wrong in your life.  Besides the burden of proof lies with the accuser, not the accused.  That's the curious thing about folks such as yourself.  Your type believes in guilty until proven innocent.....completely bass-ackwards from the freedom loving constitutionalist patriot battle cry.

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 2

23 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

You are correct in the fact that I claim to be a fence sitter.  However, I have never claimed to have any level of "consistency" in said fence sitting.  And I would be completely wasting my breath trying to convince you, in particular, to my fence sitting status over the past years......for you've never been wrong in your life.  Besides the burden of proof lies with the accuser, not the accused.  That's the curious thing about folks such as yourself.  Your type believes in guilty until proven innocent.....completely bass-ackwards from the freedom loving constitutionalist patriot battle cry.

GO RV, then BV

Unlike you, I have no problem admitting when I am wrong.  Since you have demonstrated your diminutiveness in this area, allow me to help and point out the incorrectness in your latest diatribe.

I’ll start by helping you understand the difference between an observation and an accusation as it appears that you are confused by the two.  I accused you of nothing, so I shoulder no burden to prove anything, but I did observe that in your 14,000+ posts I could not recall one where you called for any nefarious Obummer administration worker to be held accountable for their actions while on the taxpayer’s dime.  You are now making the claim that you are for such action, and I am pointing out the hypocrisy in your claim.  Funny how you say you have never claimed a level of consistency, but still manage to consistently show your true liberal colors.

I always thought sitting on the fence meant you look at both sides before reaching a conclusion, free of political influence, but that is obvious not the case with you.  Perhaps it would be helpful in the future if you would give an actual definition of fence sitting, since apparently nobody but you knows what it really means.  I do like the way you have convinced yourself that you are a post sitter while at the same time convincing most everyone else that you are a liberal in denial.

Lastly, I am glad you have folks such as myself figured out, but as per usual you couldn’t be more incorrect if you tried.  This freedom loving Constitutionalist pointing out your true political leanings is not bassackwards, nor believing you guilty until proven innocent.  You have a vast body of work that speaks volumes about what you think and who you really are, regardless of what you claim.  As I post this, it shows you with 14,299 posts, surely you can point to one to demonstrate what you claim now is not complete :bs:.   Or can you?

• Upvote 8

On 6/21/2017 at 7:43 AM, RV ME said:

Unlike you, I have no problem admitting when I am wrong.  Since you have demonstrated your diminutiveness in this area, allow me to help and point out the incorrectness in your latest diatribe.

I’ll start by helping you understand the difference between an observation and an accusation as it appears that you are confused by the two.  I accused you of nothing, so I shoulder no burden to prove anything, but I did observe that in your 14,000+ posts I could not recall one where you called for any nefarious Obummer administration worker to be held accountable for their actions while on the taxpayer’s dime.  You are now making the claim that you are for such action, and I am pointing out the hypocrisy in your claim.  Funny how you say you have never claimed a level of consistency, but still manage to consistently show your true liberal colors.

I always thought sitting on the fence meant you look at both sides before reaching a conclusion, free of political influence, but that is obvious not the case with you.  Perhaps it would be helpful in the future if you would give an actual definition of fence sitting, since apparently nobody but you knows what it really means.  I do like the way you have convinced yourself that you are a post sitter while at the same time convincing most everyone else that you are a liberal in denial.

Lastly, I am glad you have folks such as myself figured out, but as per usual you couldn’t be more incorrect if you tried.  This freedom loving Constitutionalist pointing out your true political leanings is not bassackwards, nor believing you guilty until proven innocent.  You have a vast body of work that speaks volumes about what you think and who you really are, regardless of what you claim.  As I post this, it shows you with 14,299 posts, surely you can point to one to demonstrate what you claim now is not complete :bs:.   Or can you?

Any one of my Carlos Danger posts should satisfy that which you seek.  :D

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

:facepalm2: Since only one of us in this conversation can admit when he’s wrong, let me point out to the other his complete failure on the facts.  Even if you did call for Weiner’s prosecution, how does that show you’ve called for someone in Obummers administration be held accountable for their actions?  Weiner was in Congress, possibly in Huma, but never in the Obummer administration.  Care to try again (rhetorical)?

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, RV ME said:

:facepalm2: Since only one of us in this conversation can admit when he’s wrong, let me point out to the other his complete failure on the facts.  Even if you did call for Weiner’s prosecution, how does that show you’ve called for someone in Obummers administration be held accountable for their actions?  Weiner was in Congress, possibly in Huma, but never in the Obummer administration.  Care to try again (rhetorical)?

For this particular exercise, I will defend my claim of fence sitting to the master South Carolinian bulldog Harold Watson Gowdy III (R).  If he couldn't manage to put  presumed guilty Obama administration operatives in shackles, then what standard of justice are you looking for?.....that of the fringe websites, authored by greedy opportunists, who prey on the weak and claim, only they know the truth, Please?  The left being every bit as guilty as the right in this respect, for as I've said before, the internet is NOT our friend.  So essentially it comes down to this.  I don't know you personally, but I've never gleaned from you that you have prosecutorial and or constitutional law knowledge that outweighs that of Mr. Gowdy.....If I'm wrong on this particular premise, please feel free to correct me and accept my apology.  So with that said, I must side with Harold and his patriotic street cred in the matter of evildoers within the Obama administration.  

As for our current state of affairs....the investigation is ongoing.  It will play out and justice will be served either by vindication of the accused, or conviction of the guilty.

So, care to take a breath and allow the justice system to do it's job. (rhetorical).  ;)

GO RV, then BV

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

For this particular exercise, I will defend my claim of fence sitting to the master South Carolinian bulldog Harold Watson Gowdy III (R).  If he couldn't manage to put  presumed guilty Obama administration operatives in shackles, then what standard of justice are you looking for?.....that of the fringe websites, authored by greedy opportunists, who prey on the weak and claim, only they know the truth, Please?  The left being every bit as guilty as the right in this respect, for as I've said before, the internet is NOT our friend.  So essentially it comes down to this.  I don't know you personally, but I've never gleaned from you that you have prosecutorial and or constitutional law knowledge that outweighs that of Mr. Gowdy.....If I'm wrong on this particular premise, please feel free to correct me and accept my apology.  So with that said, I must side with Harold and his patriotic street cred in the matter of evildoers within the Obama administration.  

As for our current state of affairs....the investigation is ongoing.  It will play out and justice will be served either by vindication of the accused, or conviction of the guilty.

So, care to take a breath and allow the justice system to do it's job. (rhetorical).  ;)

GO RV, then BV

Again, since there is only one person in this conversation not too small  to admit he’s wrong, let me help you out yet again and point out the glaring flaws in your comeback.  Soooo many words yet they fail to mask the fact that you were wrong. Even better (or worse for you), your pathetic rationalization couldn’t be further from the truth and just goes to demonstrate your smallness.

You are mistaking the lack of prosecution to equate no laws were broken, and that is flawed logic.  Surely  you can grasp the fact that Congress has no prosecutorial powers, so Gowdy had no means of shackling or prosecuting anyone.  Gowdy has repeatedly stated that many of those in the Obummer administration did break the law and should be prosecuted, but because of the Holder / Lynch (UN)Justice Department, nobody was charged.  So if you are deferring to Gowdy, you should have been calling for Hildabeast and others to be charged, not incorrectly using Gowdy in a feeble attempt to show there was no illegal activity that should have been prosecuted.  Apparently you are more than willing to go along with the miscarriage of justice, as long as those bastardizing the system do not charge each other.

Keep digging out of the hole you put yourself in, sooner or later you just might convince someone other than yourself that you are correct. :shakehead:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, RV ME said:

Again, since there is only one person in this conversation not too small  to admit he’s wrong, let me help you out yet again and point out the glaring flaws in your comeback.  Soooo many words yet they fail to mask the fact that you were wrong. Even better (or worse for you), your pathetic rationalization couldn’t be further from the truth and just goes to demonstrate your smallness.

You are mistaking the lack of prosecution to equate no laws were broken, and that is flawed logic.  Surely  you can grasp the fact that Congress has no prosecutorial powers, so Gowdy had no means of shackling or prosecuting anyone.  Gowdy has repeatedly stated that many of those in the Obummer administration did break the law and should be prosecuted, but because of the Holder / Lynch (UN)Justice Department, nobody was charged.  So if you are deferring to Gowdy, you should have been calling for Hildabeast and others to be charged, not incorrectly using Gowdy in a feeble attempt to show there was no illegal activity that should have been prosecuted.  Apparently you are more than willing to go along with the miscarriage of justice, as long as those bastardizing the system do not charge each other.

Keep digging out of the hole you put yourself in, sooner or later you just might convince someone other than yourself that you are correct. :shakehead:

We're almost 6 months into this new administration and still no charges brought against H. or O, or any of the others for that matter.  Jeff Sessions is currently the Attorney General, is he not.....and Donald is still Predisent, is he not?  What are they waiting for.....or are they simply perpetuating the miscarriage of justice you continue to hang your angst on?  Besides all of that, I couldn't care in the least what you think of me.....and I'm sure you feel the same way about how I feel about you.  Probably the only thing you and I actually have in common is that neither one of us loses a minute of sleep because of the other.  :lol:  BTW....I have yet to reach the 14,299 post mark....so stop lying and admit your WRONG.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

Well for 6 months this administration has been doing nothing but defending itself against accusations  that are not true, by a MSM that will not let go of false ideas and accusations.Tough to drain the swamp and get rid of the alligators when they are chewing on your a** and some one keeps putting water in the swamp.

Can you imagine the uproar if Sessions did charge O or H with a crime?    Lock and load baby, lock and load. 

4 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Well for 6 months this administration has been doing nothing but defending itself against accusations  that are not true, by a MSM that will not let go of false ideas and accusations.Tough to drain the swamp and get rid of the alligators when they are chewing on your a** and some one keeps putting water in the swamp.

Can you imagine the uproar if Sessions did charge O or H with a crime?    Lock and load baby, lock and load. 

I can never understand why seemingly reasonable Americans so easily turn to violence, particularly because of politics.  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

I can understand why. People are taught through the actions of others. They watch their favorite celebrities and hang on their every word and action. They are weak minded

So when the MSM allows for the calling for violence and does nothing to stop it, it is perceived as OK.  

Because for some that is the answer to their problems. Blame someone else and lash out. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

I can understand why. People are taught through the actions of others. They watch their favorite celebrities and hang on their every word and action. They are weak minded

So when the MSM allows for the calling for violence and does nothing to stop it, it is perceived as OK.  

Because for some that is the answer to their problems. Blame someone else and lash out. 

Therefore, couldn't the same be said for followers of dark websites, left and right, who eagerly yet naively perceive said websites messages as absolute truth?....I mean, come on now, flat earth, birtherism, D.C. pizza shop child rape rings, chemtrails, global warming, etc.....  

GO RV, then BV