Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NAVISTAR AWARDED $18.8 MILLION CONTRACT FOR IRAQ MTVS

Wiljor

Iraq, June 17, 2017 

Navistar Defense has received an $18.8 million contract from the U.S. Army to manufacture and deliver 115 International 7000 MV Medium Tactical Vehicles to Iraq.

The contract will fall under the Foreign Military Sales program. Most of the work will be performed at Navistar's West Point, Miss., factory and is expected to be completed by January 2018.

The equipment is slated to be used by the Iraqi Ministry of Interior and Ministry of Defense security forces, the company announced this week.

'Since 2004, Navistar Defense has delivered nearly 7,000 trucks and buses to Iraq through foreign military sales contracts,' Kevin Thomas, president of Navistar, said in a press release.

'As a proven partner, we're proud to supply the Iraqi Army with a highly versatile and easy-to-maintain 7000-series tactical military support truck that offers greater efficiencies in support, spare parts, training, and operations.'

The 7000 MV MTV is a militarized six-wheel flatbed truck with a reinforced suspension and turbo-charged diesel engine. It is designed for heavy cargo transport, towing and vehicle recovery operations, and can carry up to 25 tons.

The vehicle is designed to be easily mounted with MaxPro armor kits based off of the company's tactical Mine Resistant Ambush Protected vehicles.

UPI

http://iraqdailyjournal.com/story-z15465274

• Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Hey Easy, trust all is well. Have not seen you on the boards in awhile. I am hoping these investment help push this country into an RV. 

all is well brother yes i am excited for what is to come wit investment inn Iraq now that isis is mainly gone. Iraq will have to get off the U.S dollar and give their citizens purchasing power at some point wit their dinar. I believe this will be rather soon. No more excuses Iraq.lets get it done.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 4