Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A VERY Important week in history

Bigfoot68

You're the man. Thank you for all the information you have given us recently. We are no longer waiting years for the RV nor are we waiting months. After all this time of hoping and praying it has come down to where we are.now. I am extremely confident that sonny1 was correct in saying the RV be will be before the 26th. Do not cash in all of your dinars immediately. This will not be an instant lottery. Take only what is necessary and hold the rest for another 8 to 12 months or maybe 2 years when it really pays off. At that time we can look at retirement. Be patient, the investment will pay off. For the last 8 months I have been doing nothing but full time research and finding genuine contacts. Do not expect a $3.00 RV immediately, this will not happen.. However it will happen eventually. What will happen is an RV that will allow us to recoup our investment plus a considerable amount more. People who are in the same situation as myself who need to pay bills and past mortgage payments will have a definite feeling of relief very soon. Be smart just cash in what you need and be grateful and hold on the to rest for a while longer. Please remember that thousands of our men and women have died to allow us this opportunity to be financially lucrative. Many more have suffered physical and or mental disabilities. If it is in your heart, please donate to your favorite Veteran charity. There is less than 1% of the American population who enters military service. For those men and women who give so much for there country, it is my personal obligation to at least say THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I am humbled to be in your presence.

• Upvote 14

Is lack of money or lack of time making your life miserable? I have a feeling both of those will change very soon. Keep the faith!

Sincerely,

Little Foot 68 :)

Are you gonna give us a date there......................uh............................bigfoot? jk

Saw you in the game film...loved it...lol

You should go pro...

• Downvote 1

You're the man. Thank you for all the information you have given us recently. We are no longer waiting years for the RV nor are we waiting months. After all this time of hoping and praying it has come down to where we are.now. I am extremely confident that sonny1 was correct in saying the RV be will be before the 26th. Do not cash in all of your dinars immediately. This will not be an instant lottery. Take only what is necessary and hold the rest for another 8 to 12 months or maybe 2 years when it really pays off. At that time we can look at retirement. Be patient, the investment will pay off. For the last 8 months I have been doing nothing but full time research and finding genuine contacts. Do not expect a $3.00 RV immediately, this will not happen.. However it will happen eventually. What will happen is an RV that will allow us to recoup our investment plus a considerable amount more. People who are in the same situation as myself who need to pay bills and past mortgage payments will have a definite feeling of relief very soon. Be smart just cash in what you need and be grateful and hold on the to rest for a while longer. Please remember that thousands of our men and women have died to allow us this opportunity to be financially lucrative. Many more have suffered physical and or mental disabilities. If it is in your heart, please donate to your favorite Veteran charity. There is less than 1% of the American population who enters military service. For those men and women who give so much for there country, it is my personal obligation to at least say THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I am humbled to be in your presence.

Excellent Post Brother!!!

Edited by denbo420

very positive bigfoot..... however i just cannot see an rv this month. i'm sure sonny had a good reason for this timeline, but common sense tells me it will not happen this month. although i have no '' INTEL'' other than reading news links the GOI is really nowhere near ready to pull off such an enormous task as this. however i am still hopefull for this year or early next year. BTW, if you have only been here since may, 2010 i would like to inform you that adam used the word ''soon'' last year. good luck to us all

• Upvote 1

Feeling depressed today,-- Bigfoot any news--PLEASE! sad.gif

HI Eileen, seems the 'D' bug is going around a lot lately but you hang in there... pretty soon that bug will be a distant memory and you won't be able to contain your happiness!!!

here's a 'virtual hug' for ya emot-hug.gifsmile.gif

HI Eileen, seems the 'D' bug is going around a lot lately but you hang in there... pretty soon that bug will be a distant memory and you won't be able to contain your happiness!!!

Thank you denbo420!! Sometimes all the different articles contradicting each other gets to a person!!! Thanks for the support!!! :)

Now there's the Denbo that doesn't give up - b/c he's such an asset to this site :) . Kudos to you, man :twothumbs:

very positive bigfoot..... however i just cannot see an rv this month. i'm sure sonny had a good reason for this timeline, but common sense tells me it will not happen this month. although i have no '' INTEL'' other than reading news links the GOI is really nowhere near ready to pull off such an enormous task as this. however i am still hopefull for this year or early next year. BTW, if you have only been here since may, 2010 i would like to inform you that adam used the word ''soon'' last year. good luck to us all

Ah, but Karen, common sense is not applicable in Iraq. Common sense would tell you not to invest in the currency of a county in which the residents of the capital city get less than 6 hours of electricity and limited clean water each day and have an income of $2,000 per year. The RV will come after the new PM is announced and when we least expect it, like a bolt out of the blue.

• Upvote 2

Ah, but Karen, common sense is not applicable in Iraq. Common sense would tell you not to invest in the currency of a county in which the residents of the capital city get less than 6 hours of electricity and limited clean water each day and have an income of $2,000 per year. The RV will come after the new PM is announced and when we least expect it, like a bolt out of the blue.

ME THINKS YOUR RIGHT... THE 'WHOEVERS' GET US TO START LOOKING AHEAD, THINKING OCTOBER - END OF THE YEAR AND THEN................ BAMM!!!! THEY PULL AN EMRIL LAGASSI ON US!!!!

Thanks Bigfoot68...appreciate your input....Don't give up Eileen....The day will come....God is never late!!!~He is always on time and our time is not His....hang in there...it will happen...God Bless :rolleyes:

There's no such thing as "when we least expect it!" We are all waiting everyday! lol lol

• Upvote 1

There's no such thing as "when we least expect it!" We are all waiting everyday! lol lol

And opinions - interpetations, RIGHT OR WRONG are a God given right, at least they were when I signed off here last night. IMHO God doesn't reward bashing, bickering or greed, God rewards Honor, Compassion, Truth, and NONE of us are Gods 'Judges' so rather than continually pointing out each others faults and taking our individual frustrations out on each other lets stop now! Everyone take a step back and re-gather yourselves, WE are a team! we are a family, we are 'ALL FOR 1 & 1 FOR ALL! There is nothing in the World that looks dumber that teamates arguing with each other on the sidelines of the 'Big Game'

Now I believe we're all tense, maybe even drooling a bit when we read some of these posts sometimes, this is an emotional time for every one of us whether you've invested in 100,000 IQD or 100,000,000IQD. Some of us are hanging by a thread (or even less) financially. Please treat the person next to you the way that you want them to treat you. Don't bet the farm emotionally everytime you read a post here, I know its hard... just ask my Wife. I've only been registered here since 5 July and the term 'RV' is banned in my house until AFTER it offically happens.

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE

DREAMS MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND

WE ARE FAMILY

GOD HAS BLESSED US

GOD IS GREAT

Peace & Love... db

• Upvote 1