Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is the Fed Reserve Trying to Crash the Economy to anger Trump Supporters?

I posted a topic that went unnoticed, and I'm sure it was because of the lame title I gave it.

Below is the OP.

Bottom line, some are wondering if they raised prime for the third time since Trump was elected in order to crash the economy and cause backlash for Trump

"The Federal Reserve has hiked interest rates three times since Trump was elected, but only once during Obama’s eight years. This has led to the suspicion that the Fed is trying to undermine Trump’s economic programs and his voter support."

Lets ignore the fact the fed reserve is total bs, our currency is not money, and it isn't even good as toilet paper, it would probably scratch really bad.

We live by the interest rates determined by the fed.

I'm sure you are all very aware of this fact.

Once you read the article below you may also tend to agree, it's a little of both. an attempt to derail the term, and an unwitting nod to the policies he has already managed to enact, which are sure to greatly increase the volume of the currency being circulated.

Seems like even the UN controlled fed reserve can't help but jump to Trump's play...DM

Yellen Hikes Interest Rates for THIRD TIME Since Trump Elected President – But Only Once in Obama’s 8 Years

janet-yellen-575x460.jpg

In the past 10 years there have been only four Fed Funds rate increases.

Three of those increases have occurred since President Trump won the election on November 8th, 2016.

2017-03-Fed-Funds-Rate-Chart-575x269.png

No Fed Funds Rate increases took place between June 2006 and December 2015. CNBC reported in December 2015 that President Obama oversaw “seven years of the most accommodative monetary policy in U.S. history” (from the Fed). Finally, in December 2015 after the Fed announced its first increase in the Fed Funds rate during the Obama Presidency, it was reported that:

Given the economic outlook, and recognizing the time it takes for policy actions to affect future economic conditions, the committee decided to raise the target range for the federal funds rate to ¼ to ½ percent,” the FOMC’s post-meeting statement said. “The stance of monetary policy remains accommodative after this increase, thereby supporting further improvements in labor Premarket conditions and a return to 2 percent inflation.”

The only other Fed Funds Rate increases since 2016 were after President Trump was elected President. The Fed Funds Rate increased on December 14, 2016, on March 15th, 2017  and yesterday June 14th, 2017 by .25%.

• Upvote 1

I posted a topic that went unnoticed, and I'm sure it was because of the lame title I gave it.

Below is the OP.

Bottom line, some are wondering if they raised prime for the third time since Trump was elected in order to crash the economy and cause backlash for Trump

"The Federal Reserve has hiked interest rates three times since Trump was elected, but only once during Obama’s eight years. This has led to the suspicion that the Fed is trying to undermine Trump’s economic programs and his voter support."

Lets ignore the fact the fed reserve is total bs, our currency is not money, and it isn't even good as toilet paper, it would probably scratch really bad.

We live by the interest rates determined by the fed.

I'm sure you are all very aware of this fact.

Once you read the article below you may also tend to agree, it's a little of both. an attempt to derail the term, and an unwitting nod to the policies he has already managed to enact, which are sure to greatly increase the volume of the currency being circulated.

Seems like even the UN controlled fed reserve can't help but jump to Trump's play...DM

Yellen Hikes Interest Rates for THIRD TIME Since Trump Elected President – But Only Once in Obama’s 8 Years

janet-yellen-575x460.jpg

In the past 10 years there have been only four Fed Funds rate increases.

Three of those increases have occurred since President Trump won the election on November 8th, 2016.

2017-03-Fed-Funds-Rate-Chart-575x269.png

No Fed Funds Rate increases took place between June 2006 and December 2015. CNBC reported in December 2015 that President Obama oversaw “seven years of the most accommodative monetary policy in U.S. history” (from the Fed). Finally, in December 2015 after the Fed announced its first increase in the Fed Funds rate during the Obama Presidency, it was reported that:

Given the economic outlook, and recognizing the time it takes for policy actions to affect future economic conditions, the committee decided to raise the target range for the federal funds rate to ¼ to ½ percent,” the FOMC’s post-meeting statement said. “The stance of monetary policy remains accommodative after this increase, thereby supporting further improvements in labor Premarket conditions and a return to 2 percent inflation.”

The only other Fed Funds Rate increases since 2016 were after President Trump was elected President. The Fed Funds Rate increased on December 14, 2016, on March 15th, 2017  and yesterday June 14th, 2017 by .25%.

• Upvote 3

Could be trying to crash us, anyone brought in by the Obama administration I trust them as far as I can throw them. But then again, anything obamma had his hands in was doomed. Then there's President Trump, they see the good deals he is making for us all and know we are going to be America the great, rich, powerful and beautiful once again and they are adjusting rate accordingly. you think the dems could connect the dots and see the connection of the rate increases, but as we know liers are deniers and thieves. Go President Trump. 

Edited by jg1
  • Upvote 2