Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 6-21-2017

TexasGranny

Hi Adam, what are you thoughts about the United Nations transferring remaining funds from Iraq's escrow account back to Iraq on June 30th? In order for Iraq to get their funds back, wouldn't that mean that they would have to change their rate and come out of chapter 7 before June 30th? And if they don't change their rate before June 30th, do you think the UN would just give them a new deadline? For me, this news has made me believe it's very possible we will see the RV this month. It feels like June 2013 all over again! Thanks for everything! http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/239395-security-council-authorizes-continued-maintenance-of-iraq-escrow-account-unanimously-adopting-resolution-2335-2016/&

• Upvote 5

Seems to me we are living in the time when new forms of energy will begin to proliferate and we will depend on oil less and less.  And the price of oil may never recover.  Iraq may well have missed their opportunity to capitalize on oil revenues.  Care to comment?

Bigger question, Adam, as this speculation could go on for a while and I have a more philosophical view of things: Regards the/your accrual of wealth, do you have any mantras or gold standards/nuggets which you have developed that drive you that you are willing to share? 

Edited by bkeiller
  • Upvote 1

I think Adam has sent his crystal ball out to "Smiling Ali" to get an oil change, a fill up of "Pixie Dust" and have a new prediction filter put in. So he'll right up on everything after Ramadan is over.

Say Adam, what weight oil does that thing take?

Countryroads

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tagging on to PFRealtime a little bit, in addition to the oil reserves, didn't we hear a while back (3-4 years) that Iraq has discovered that it's also very wealthy in rare metals deposits ? If that's so, they can possibly ride the oil as far as it'll take them, while quietly, wisely developing the mining of the rare metals. Adam..???

Adam,  How does one get the EIN# for their Nevada Corp? How do you get funds from your Nevada Corp.?  Why not set up an account at Lloyd's of London instead of the Bank of Belize if one gets his Dinar at Lloyd's of London?  Thanks for all the help.

• kcw locked this topic