Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CIA WHISTLEBLOWER LEAKS 47 HARD DRIVES EXPOSING OBAMA ADMINISTRATION SPYING

Turn-about is fair play...

Why are there not numerous investigations into the klinton cabal and

the rogue regime of that globalist tool-for-evil ho'bummer and his partners in crime...?

Especially because there IS concrete proof & evidence of THAT wrong-doing...

wherein there is NO evidence of  Trump Administration wrong-doing.

The fake assault on this Administration is a RUSE perpetrated by evil to cripple our Republic.

The proof exists of the ho'bummer regime's efforts to bring US down.

Threatening to undo the ho'bummer regime's evil was always met with "resistance" and calling Patriots haters, racists and liars...

going so far as to divide the Country racially and threaten to unleash war on our Law Enforcement -

one of their most successful evil acts of intentional distraction to date...

as so many innocents died and were maimed as a result.

Leaving the fake RACE WAR narrative in place as he walked out the door, ho'bummer's evil lingers...

as he himself works behind the scenes perpetrating further evil against our Country through his "resist" efforts.

CREATING CHAOS has always been  THEIR EVIL END GAME.

Wonder how many TRUE Patriots will lose their lives this time at the hands of the radical left's evil tools over this.....

• Upvote 7

6 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Of course the best way to  reduce all this leaking whistleblowing garbage is the fire two-thirds of all government employees. thus reducing the size of government eliminating the need for whistleblowers crybabies liars and leekers. Problem solved

Makes sense in just about every situation.  For example, reduce the trucking profession by 2/3 and less products get delivered, but accident rates also decline.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

1 minute ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Shabs, personally, I don't care what you call them, or whether they are left or right, but if someone in government who are paid by our taxes have violated the law, then I would like to know about it. And I would like to see them held responsible for the illegal actions.

:twothumbs:....:tiphat:..... :eagle:.......!

• Upvote 5

19 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Of course the best way to  reduce all this leaking whistleblowing garbage is the fire two-thirds of all government employees. thus reducing the size of government eliminating the need for whistleblowers crybabies liars and leekers. Problem solved

Each time a new President is elected they should simply request the resignation of every leader and contractor in the US government, with the understanding that the resignation may and may not be accepted at any time over the next 2 years. This policy will simplify the leaking process as you simply need to accept their resignation and not for any other cause.

• Upvote 6

Because politicians are not truthful, leaking/whistleblowing is a necessary evil. Just think about the things that have been disclosed that served the better for all of us. I think politicians need to abide by the rules all of us do. Look at the Montana official who assaulted the reporter. He received 40 hours of community service. If any of us had assaulted someone in that manner we would not get off that easy. Look at politicians testifying before Congress, all they have to say is "I can't remember" or "I didn't know it was illegal" Try telling a judge you didn't know you were breaking the law, or couldn't remember if you beat someone up. Citizens need to demand accountability. They also need to vote out career politicians. Term limits are a must, and yet we will never see them. Because voters don't have the power they think they do.

B/A

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

47 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Shabs, personally, I don't care what you call them, or whether they are left or right, but if someone in government who are paid by our taxes have violated the law, then I would like to know about it. And I would like to see them held responsible for the illegal actions.

Couldn't agree more.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Makes sense in just about every situation.  For example, reduce the trucking profession by 2/3 and less products get delivered, but accident rates also decline.

GO RV, then BV

And  what product did he's bureaucratic pigs who suck the life blood out of my wallet provide for me?

And your knowledge of the transportation industry is as lacking as your understanding of the foundation and beginnings of geometrical science and its purposes. To say nothing of your mathematical skills in the trigonometry of terrain.:lmao:

there are some three to four million trucks on the road at any given time. In any given day trucks are responsible for less than 5% of all traffic accidents in America. Thus eliminating two-thirds of all trucks from the highway will Do little to reduce the amount of traffic accidents. But it would go all the way to eliminating your ability to annoy people on the internet with your antidotal diatribes. Because the basic services that you required to be on the internet would no longer be at your disposal. Everything you have was brought to you buy a trucker.

• Upvote 6

5 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Because politicians are not truthful, leaking/whistleblowing is a necessary evil. Just think about the things that have been disclosed that served the better for all of us. I think politicians need to abide by the rules all of us do. Look at the Montana official who assaulted the reporter. He received 40 hours of community service. If any of us had assaulted someone in that manner we would not get off that easy. Look at politicians testifying before Congress, all they have to say is "I can't remember" or "I didn't know it was illegal" Try telling a judge you didn't know you were breaking the law, or couldn't remember if you beat someone up. Citizens need to demand accountability. They also need to vote out career politicians. Term limits are a must, and yet we will never see them. Because voters don't have the power they think they do.

B/A

Really? 

Gianforte’s actions were self-defense, not assault

• By Timothy Adams
  • Jun 10, 2017

I’ve heard ad nauseum over the past few weeks how disgraceful it was that Greg Gianforte assaulted a reporter and that his actions are an attack on the free press. But the fact is that neither Ben Jacobs, The UK Guardian he works for, nor any newspaper in the state, including the Chronicle, practice anything remotely close to actual journalism or fulfill their roles as guardians of a free press.

Journalistic standards dictate reporters be objective, be skeptical, be transparent and be of no ideology. In the weeks and years leading up to the May 25 election outlets like the Guardian published completely untrue and malicious reports alleging Mr. Gianforte is everything from a Nazi, a closet white supremacist, a closet Russian agent, to an evil homophobe. If you believed everything that “reporters” told you, you’d believe Mr. Gianforte to have a secret lair with weapons and plans for world domination. Ironically, the caricature created by “journalists” of all Republicans has now become so cartoonish that only die-hard Democrats can believe it anymore, and the reputation of the field is completely trashed.

The work of these “unbiased journalists” spent over two years tracking, recording, harassing and stalking Mr. Gianforte, even before he became a candidate. This extended to Mr. Gianforte’s family, business associates and church members. No human being should be subjected to this just because of their political beliefs. I consider Mr. Gianforte’s actions a matter of self-defense, not assault.

The fake “journalists” of the news industry have overseen the drastic loss of faith of normal people in their profession, dwindling readership, disappearing jobs and a complete disgrace of the reputation of their profession. As long as the press continues to behave like bullying, entitled, ideologically driven sycophants, nobody will be that sorry when someone breaks their glasses.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, BJinMontreal said:

Really? 

Gianforte’s actions were self-defense, not assault

• By Timothy Adams
  • Jun 10, 2017

I’ve heard ad nauseum over the past few weeks how disgraceful it was that Greg Gianforte assaulted a reporter and that his actions are an attack on the free press. But the fact is that neither Ben Jacobs, The UK Guardian he works for, nor any newspaper in the state, including the Chronicle, practice anything remotely close to actual journalism or fulfill their roles as guardians of a free press.

Journalistic standards dictate reporters be objective, be skeptical, be transparent and be of no ideology. In the weeks and years leading up to the May 25 election outlets like the Guardian published completely untrue and malicious reports alleging Mr. Gianforte is everything from a Nazi, a closet white supremacist, a closet Russian agent, to an evil homophobe. If you believed everything that “reporters” told you, you’d believe Mr. Gianforte to have a secret lair with weapons and plans for world domination. Ironically, the caricature created by “journalists” of all Republicans has now become so cartoonish that only die-hard Democrats can believe it anymore, and the reputation of the field is completely trashed.

The work of these “unbiased journalists” spent over two years tracking, recording, harassing and stalking Mr. Gianforte, even before he became a candidate. This extended to Mr. Gianforte’s family, business associates and church members. No human being should be subjected to this just because of their political beliefs. I consider Mr. Gianforte’s actions a matter of self-defense, not assault.

The fake “journalists” of the news industry have overseen the drastic loss of faith of normal people in their profession, dwindling readership, disappearing jobs and a complete disgrace of the reputation of their profession. As long as the press continues to behave like bullying, entitled, ideologically driven sycophants, nobody will be that sorry when someone breaks their glasses.

Sorry I heard the tape. He is guilty of assault. He plead guilty. What else do you need to know? He is a self-proclaimed felon... I don't know about folks in Canada, but I as an American hold my representatives to a higher standard. Any person who attacks another physically without justification is a coward. I bet if I hit him he would expect a different punishment for me.

These people think they are above all of us, and it is people like you who give them the idea they are more important than an average person. What if you were body slammed because you were asking someone a question. I'm willing to be you would call a lawyer and sue, and cry like the baby you are. That's all you do is cry about everything you disagree with. I hope you don't body slammed for simply having your opinion, I wouldn't want to have to sit here and read your little whiney message.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

There's a BIG difference between 'asking a question' and barging into someone's office and shoving a cellphone in someone's face!!!  He also pled guilty to a misdemeanor assault.

Which doesn't make him a felon!!!

American common law has defined assault as an attempt to commit a battery. Assault is typically treated as a misdemeanor and not as a felony (unless it involves a law enforcement officer). The more serious crime of aggravated assault is treated as a felony.

I'm a baby?!?

Wow you liberals don't like anyone having their own opinion, do you?  I've been more than body-slammed before - even had some as$hole point a gun in my face - but I didn't sue anybody - because I don't happen to be the whiny little baby like you seem to think.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

On 6/16/2017 at 4:50 AM, Shabibilicious said:

Fun Facts:  Leakers are from the left....Whistleblowers are from the right....and Hypocrisy knows no bounds.  <_<

GO RV, then BV

On 6/16/2017 at 5:37 AM, bostonangler said:

This may be the quote of the day! It certainly is a double edge sword...

B/A

OK, OK, OK, I can't take it anymore!

Are you guys THAT stoned?

I honestly don't take either of you to be extraordinarily stupid, just willing to compromise your morality if it makes you feel good, so I figure maybe you found a baggy of somethin in your kids laundry, and just didn't realize what a just a few additional chemicals will do to deliver a result you never planned on..

Have you forgotten Watergate?

How about the pentagon papers?

Iran/Contra?

The list goes on, all the way to BEFORE we even won that thing called the revolutionary war.

c'mon, Franklin, Madison, Jefferson, Adams.

While everyone knows it was the left that commits most of the treasonous acts, from Benedict Arnold to Comey, but there have been some surprisingly valid leaks that got RINO's who VERY much deserved to be taken down.

Really, isn't it time to respect the wish of the majority of actual Americans?

If you are determined to count kalifornia, then you HAVE to be at least remotely honest and acknowledge that at minimum there were at least 10 million illegals who voted for clinton, which by itself offsets even the faked poll numbers.

It really is pathetic to see a couple "grown ups" acting like defiant three year olds, and refusing to do what was done for them the last eight years.

We HATED obummer, however, we RESPECTED the process, regardless of how corrupt it was, and we allowed your America hating muslim bastard to do everything he could to destroy this nation, now, it's YOUR turn to freaking do the right thing and grow the hell up.

On 6/16/2017 at 6:02 AM, md11fr8dawg said:

Ya know?

Exactly.

It makes me wonder, how long until liberals openly accept murder as long as it follows their agenda?

Oh wait, half of them were openly happy about a shooting last week, guess it won't be long until they go full mental.

Yeah, perhaps my snark isn't the best posture to help heal, but after the last six months of unending BS, I pretty much don't give a rats ass.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 12