Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Plans if......

txwWrestling

If it came out at .10 I would cash in some pay utilities ahead for a year. A $1.00 the mortgage

would be gone and help family and friends and help the no-kill animal shelter down the street.

Then save the rest to cash in just before the dead line unless it come's out between $2.00

and $3.00 then we are done.  Sigh   

• Upvote 3

@ a dime I will cash out a couple of notes to watch the process and wait for $1.  At $1, I'm out.  If there is a forced cash in window @ a dime, I will reinvest most until it gets around a dollar.

I'll pay off the house, blow some "mad money", travel some more.  Invest the rest.  Do some of the Adam ideas, invest in some properties.  The ultimate goal will be to limit the spending to a budget each year and never touch the original nest egg.  And after the first year, only spend from the reinvestment of RV proceeds.  Make the money make more money.

• Upvote 3

On 6/14/2017 at 2:02 PM, wealthhound said:

My plan is to cash some hold some, I want to start growing what I cash in immediately. Of course, if information came out to suggest something different,  I will consider their advice.!!

I was planning this same plan, The area is just to crazy for me now after 7 yrs., I just want off the ride! If I was younger I would do what your doing too! When this thing does pop, I never want to hear the word dinar again! :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

On 2017-06-23 at 8:29 AM, Artitech said:

I was planning this same plan, The area is just to crazy for me now after 7 yrs., I just want off the ride! If I was younger I would do what your doing too! When this thing does pop, I never want to hear the word dinar again! :tiphat:

If you started a poll Artitech with your statement being one of them, I bet it would by a long shot get the most votes !!

pp

• Upvote 2