Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 6-14-2017

Markinsa

Adam do you think Raqqa has to be secured for it to be determined that the Iraq borders are secure?

( FYI for anyone who needs it...... the Iraqi border sits about halfway between the two cities....the distance between the two cities is about 250 miles,,,,ish)

• Upvote 2

Adam,good day to you.

In the past we have had a lot of news on this site and others stating that things were looking great and better thing were just a a short time away, and we should be seeing this or that happening. Then as time went by these great things just faded away. I am starting to wonder if the Iraqi's are feeding the world false information. I just wish they would hold on to their "Good News" until there is some brick and mortar substance that can be seen and held. I can't spend "Good News"  I m almost 72 years old and my health is not as good as it used to be.and I would like to take my grand daughter to "Walt Disney World" while I still can.

I would like to see fewer "SOON" and hear the word "DONE".:moneybag:

GOOOOOOOO RVVVVVVVVVV

Have a great day Adam and thanks for all you do for us,

Countryroads

• Upvote 5

Hi Adam, 

thanks to all you do. Just one curious question for you. If you where to guess a day of the week, which day would you think would be the best day to choose for the announcement of the RV? Not that I have a preference, I was just wondering what you thought. Thanks and have a great day.

• Upvote 1

• kcw locked this topic