Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Red Hot Alert...Tonight.

Luigi1

9 June 2017  SITREP...

Be advised to keep your eyes & ears open all weekend long, specifically anytime tonight, after sunset in LA, 8:00 PM PST

-Yosef's last & best redemption appointment thoughts...

-think transition vs transaction...

-Democrat apreciation over domination...

-be a servant of surrender not control...

-offered with love from the heart of Yeshua, God is with us.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

On 6/9/2017 at 8:45 PM, King Bean said:

Luigi...drinking in Bruce BS has turned your brain into a marshmallow, me thinks.

There's 'Red Hot' then there's 'Not Hot'. :o

0709-mama-june-baywatch-bikini-launch-3.jpg

last night

wow u know

this is where ugly coyote comes from

i really am gonna miss my arm

1 hour ago, davis411 said:

uhhhh ok

u are drinking

Lol.. Actually no Davis I haven't today. I'm just a lady who thinks if another woman works hard to lose weight she deserves applause. She used to be over 300 lbs and now she's in the 100's. She had gastric bypass surgery, excercised, and changed her eating habits to lose it. :D

• Upvote 8

52 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

Lol.. Actually no Davis I haven't today. I'm just a lady who thinks if another woman works hard to lose weight she deserves applause. She used to be over 300 lbs and now she's in the 100's. She had gastric bypass surgery, excercised, and changed her eating habits to lose it. :D

I know, or want to believe, that you are not really such losers at this point in life that you go for the automatic pick on the fat woman or man jokes. God created us all different and for a purpose. Are you fulfilling your purpose? Are you in the same or better shape now than when you were 10 - 20 years younger ? Wouldn't you have liked to be by this woman's side as she transformed herself, for herself. Now she can join the club that turns aways the advances from the likes of who I use to be. If you are not dead, invite God to fix you.

I am with you Rmc10.  

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 8

here's the latest update from RayRat,  formerly RatRen

11 June 2017  RayRat...

Iraqi TV is showing Iraqi troops and PM Abadi celebrating a private victory in Mosul. A public victory celebration is expected for Monday. (Just not sure WHICH victory is being celebrated)
Military leaders are claiming that only 2 miles remain before full liberation. #wearethepeople
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

17 minutes ago, four wheel drift said:

Trump just said they will have a meeting in two weeks about ISIS with Tillerson and Mattis. Will talk about the numbers in the last 6 months.

EOM. end of month.

Maybe something, maybe not.

Here's to HOPIUM. Lol

FWD

GO RV

Two weeks puts the meeting nominally at the end of Ramadan or just after and before the end of June!

Do you have a link to the news source noting this? Do you happen to know if the meeting is in Iraq with President Trump or somewhere else?

Thank You Four Wheel Drift!

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 1