Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly - 7 June 2017 (Ramadan shorty)

Adam Montana

Thanks Buzzy....

4 hours ago, Garbod said:

Gotta love seeing this kind of advertisement on TV during Ramadan 

http://www.iagreetosee.com/portfolio/powerful-anti-terrorism-ad-ramadan/

...This's a very powerful video and is sending a strong and important message that needs to be seen...I posted it to my Facebook page...."Thanks Garbod"....

• Upvote 3

On 6/7/2017 at 9:07 AM, davis411 said:

I was just getting back from Billy gates weekend pool party 

trump was there in a speedo 

warren buffet had a little to much drink and fell onto the dinner table

was A good time

but I am back

Well, aren't you the "name dropper"?? 😀😀😀 

• Upvote 4

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 3:52 PM, Garbod said:

http://www.iagreetosee.com/portfolio/powerful-anti-terrorism-ad-ramadan/

I wonder if ISIS was the one who created it, agreed it was a cute story but way to unrealistic for the middle east. The kill them with kindness effort has always failed an if you don't believe me ask the good ole USA or England, France and the list goes on.

Hate to throw a negative in here but after working over there an watching the news lately bullets and bombs work the best on your enemies...

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, DoD said:

I wonder if ISIS was the one who created it, agreed it was a cute story but way to unrealistic for the middle east. The kill them with kindness effort has always failed an if you don't believe me ask the good ole USA or England, France and the list goes on.

Hate to throw a negative in here but after working over there an watching the news lately bullets and bombs work the best on your enemies...

Perhaps you are right DoD, but, if nobody takes charge in the pursuit of change for the better, we are all in big trouble. How many times have you watched something on tv, a video on YouTube, a billboard notice and thought you know what, that makes sense. I guess what I'm trying to say is that, if enough people see it (the video) and it does go viral and the message reaches a few, well, then it's a start. 

Their is a lot of hate in the world right now but if we all do our part, maybe we can make a difference, even if it only reaches or changes the minds of a few. I have just sent this video to a Muslim co worker from Lebanon and he has already replied saying he has forwarded  it to his friends and family back home. Thanks to the internet a good word or video can travel fast. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 6

Thanks for the mid Ramadan update @Adam Montana 

Thanks @Garbod Great Video...

Guess I am a bit of a skeptic as well as being an optimist

Thanks @roseserv for the article, this guy thoughts are questionable...

About Mike Rothschild

Mike Rothschild is a writer and editor based in Pasadena. He writes about scams, conspiracy theories, hoaxes and pop culture fads. He's also a playwright and screenwriter.  

11 hours ago, DoD said:

I wonder if ISIS was the one who created it

Zain is the creator of the video

• Upvote 4