Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly - 7 June 2017 (Ramadan shorty)

Adam Montana

15 minutes ago, davis411 said:

I was just getting back from Billy gates weekend pool party 

trump was there in a speedo 

warren buffet had a little to much drink and fell onto the dinner table

was A good time

but I am back

I see you finally found the "shift" key, twice.  Actually, four times.  What, no thong comment?  Thought maybe you and T might have a moment and swap chonies.  A thong for a speedo, each previously worn, without washing.  Mental picture.

Edited by DWitte
spelling
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

The website is mobile friendly, that's about as far as I will go regarding an "app" for DinarVets.

I Once Downloaded Some Stupid Crummy Guru App - And It Never Did A Damn Frickin' Thing ! :o 

Other Than Whenever Anything Newsworthy Happened - It Would Immediately Chime In To Try And Take The Credit For It ...

:D  :D  :D

• Upvote 5

Thank you fearless leader!  In case you're doubting any appreciation for all you do, I really, really, really appreciate all you do!  I was lucky to find this site five years ago and smart to keep this site.  Can't hardly wait to give appropriate thanks in person to all who have shared their vast time, minds, and opinions here!  I'm one lucky girl!  Thank you!

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

SECOND: Help me understand why the Iraqi would RV when they know so many of us possess their money? Or does it not work like that? And thank you so much for helping us!!! :)

1. Yes, I believe so. Part B - that's going to be speculation regardless, unless he personally announces it.

2. What we hold is insignificant to them. Yes, we will benefit... but they will benefit much, much more. :twocents: 

(((Only expressing my concerns here. Have held Iraqi Dinar since 2005, I want the RV to happen, just have doubts to how well it will RV.)))

While I do believe Iraq will see a benefit to an RV, the amount of Dinar that is outside their country does concern me. If they have nearly 30 Trillion Dinar in circulation, how could they cover a 1:1 exchange? $30T is to much to cover. Even with a $.10:1 exchange rate that would still be $3Trillion.  The USA has (est.)$1.5T cash in circulation.

Those are the numbers that don't jive with me.

I do read articles from others that do make sense it what they say: (hope posting this link is ok.. I am NOT promoting the site, its just an example)

https://skeptoid.com/blog/2014/02/10/the-ugly-truth-about-the-iraqi-dinar/

Guess I am a bit of a skeptic as well as being an optimist. :unsure: :woot:

Thanks Adam for all you do! 

GO RV!!!   :bagofmoney:

• Upvote 1