Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Financial Kurdistan declares employees pay the salaries before Eid

yota691

Finance announces a new schedule for the distribution of the salaries of the Kurdistan region

6/5/2017 5:43:00 AM 1920 Number of readings

14562017_mucha5-6.gif

Khandan - announced the Ministry of Finance in the government of the Kurdistan region on Monday, the Kurdistan region of salaries of employees of the distribution for the month of April schedule for the year 2017. 

According to the Ministry of Finance table in the Kurdistan Regional Government, the distribution of salaries will be as follows: 

1. On Tuesday 06/06/2017, the distribution of salaries Office of the Ministry of Peshmerga and brigades. 

2. On Wednesday and Thursday , 7-8 / 6/2017 and two distribution of salaries (80 and 70) Committees of the Ministry ofPeshmerga.  

3. On Saturday and Sunday , 10-11 / 6/2017 following the distribution of those salaries: 
- leadership of the Peshmerga Zarڤana 
- Defense and Emergency Police Command 
- Board of Asayish  

4. On Monday 12/06/2017, the general distribution of the salaries of the brave Foundation. 

5. On Tuesday 06/13/2017, the families of martyrs and Anfal political prisoners as well as the distribution of salaries to thefollowing:  
- The Ministry of Martyrs and Anfal  
-massh mines 
-dioan financial control 
-haih human rights 
- Kurdish areas outside the region 
- Environment Agency 
- Investment Authority 
- integrity Commission 
- High Commission for elections Kurdistan 

6- on Wednesday and Thursday 14-15 / 6/2017 distribution of salaries of retirees Peshmerga. 

7. On Saturday and Sunday , 17-18 / 6/2017 civilian salaries of retired distribution, in addition to the following ministries and the distribution of salaries: 
financial -mash economy 
- Ministry of Awqaf and Religious Affairs 
- Ministry of Electricity 
- Ministry of Transport and Communications 
- Ministry of Planning 

8. On Monday 19 / 6/2017, the distribution of the directorates of education (outside the cities). 
9. On Tuesday 06/20/2017, the distribution of Directorates of Education (within cities) and the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research. 

10. On Alaavae and Thursday , 21-22 / 6/2017 the following entities distribution of salaries: 
Interior -mash 
- Ministry of Industry and Trade 
- Ministry of Culture and Youth 
- Ministry of Natural Resources 
- Ministry of Labor staff and social affairs 
- with the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs , the special needs of the salaries of 

11 - on Saturday , 06/24/2017, distribution of salaries: 
- Ministry of Health 
- Ministry of Construction and Housing 
- Ministry of Agriculture and water Almurad 
 - Ministry of municipalities and Tourism 
- Ministry of Justice 
- Judicial Council 
- Presidency of the region 
- Presidency of the parliament 
- Presidency of the Council of Ministers

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Just my luck been waiting 10 years for benefits and a direct-hire job. Been working contract work and tomorrow looks like my job will hire me on as permanent. Next day RV. 

Well I for one jg1 hope and pray that your bad luck comes true !!!!  +1 buddy, here is to your bad luck {{{ in a nice way though }}}

pp

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Well I for one jg1 hope and pray that your bad luck comes true !!!!  +1 buddy, here is to your bad luck {{{ in a nice way though }}}

pp

Took me 8 years to land a full time job.  Got it right after the election.  But, looking forward to cashing out for a better view. 

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, jg1 said:

Just my luck been waiting 10 years for benefits and a direct-hire job. Been working contract work and tomorrow looks like my job will hire me on as permanent. Next day RV. 

RIGHT!!!

I have a job interview tomorrow with full time and benefits with a friend in the decision making position (one of three) ...lol

• Upvote 6

Just now, SnowGlobe7 said:

thanks I am nervous about it....It would really help right now

🙏for you .. This is why an RV would help here but the negatives have hit here again... I was only thinking reading today's news that if stretches out much more i wonder if I'll hang around and wait much longer .. 

1 minute ago, NoviceInvestor said:

🙏for you .. This is why an RV would help here but the negatives have hit here again... I was only thinking reading today's news that if stretches out much more i wonder if I'll hang around and wait much longer .. 

Just now, SnowGlobe7 said:

hang in there friend...but I gt it. Life sure sends us curve balls we had no way of seeing. 

there is positive out there too!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Officiallytook said:

This is nice, shows they can pay, are paying and should be nice and ready for credit rating and true rate of exchange to be shown. By months end 27th they are supposed to meet or be released from ch.7 no?

I think thats the plan...or something like that...another huge piece of the pie for sure

• Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Financial Kurdistan declares employees pay the salaries before Eid