Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor, this is only a Rumor

mythunter

Hi Madman,

I have been keeping up with the forums on this site since around april when I was lucky enough to have a friend who decided to share this info on the Dinar with me. I recently signed up so I can ask questions when I need. I have seen a posts where they are talking about the Dinar not being able to RV/RI until smaller denominations are in place (as well as Chapter 7 being lifted of course). Now I have seen posts where smaller denominations are rumored to be in these banks. Plus that last amount i have purchased didn't come in the usual denom. that I get. I usually recieve 25K notes this time I recieved 5k notes. Any ideas? Comments?

Regarding you receiving the lower denoms ... could be they were out of the higher amounts. Personally, I wouldn't care as I think (believe, hope) it won't matter to us.

regarding the smaller denoms coming out ... we've had lots of info seemingly "confirming" this is true, at least on the bases ... and, yes, if that is fact then it could point to an RV/RI soon.

chapter 7 lifted ... much of that could depend on Kuwait .. what are they willing to "forgive" and allow to remain unfulfilled ... returning bodies, artifacts, the money owed, etc., or how much will they negotiate to be done ... we just saw an announcement that the UNSC is going to continue to hold Iraq's money for Kuwait (or oil money, I think) ... .. so, that might indicate that UNSC will still "monitor" those payments even if ch 7 is lifted ...

but ... until it is done and I have USD in my hands instead of dinars ... it is all speculation ... but one of the best adventures I've ever been on and hopefully the most lucrative ... and I pray that the iraqi people will see the great improvements they have been promised and that Iraqi individuals will benefit from whatever happens.

luckylucy

Hello thanks for post. We have been told that Iraqi's dont need to line up at banks since their money will be converted in their accts when an RI/RV happens. This is the part I question..............

Yes ... maybe, for those who have accounts ... remember, many hold their currency on their bodies or in their homes. Perhaps even if they have bank accounts. Regardless, surely they have some notes in their pockets they would want to exchange for the smaller denoms ... otherwise, what's the point. And, at the same time, getting an appreciated value. What a deal if it is true.

Hello thanks for post. We have been told that Iraqi's dont need to line up at banks since their money will be converted in their accts when an RI/RV happens. This is the part I question..............

Ok just SPECULATING HERE as I have no 'local' sources to reference or confirm my thoughts;

If USD was widely used in the past or if locals, for conducting business, investments, various transactions, etc., or have been selling dinar to expats or military in country it would seem reasonable that they would want to convert the USD back to IQD prior to any RV.

(although the idea that locals would stand in line 'overnight' anywhere in Iraq seems like a bit of a stretch)

Sounds like the line out in front of Best Buy the night before PS3 and the WII first went on sale! :D

Denbo I know what you are saying, I have seen a line like that at our best buy here in Beaumont. Its crazy what some people will do. Steve

Remember last year when the rate came out on Forex for like four hours at 1.49 then was later pulled? A year later it would certainly be higher-probably significantly. This is not just about Iraq any longer. It's about saving the world economy from collapse.

TIME WILL TELL I GUESS, CONSIDERING I'M NOT SITTING ON 50 MILLION IQD I'M PRAYING FOR THE HIGHEST RATE HUMANLY POSSIBLE!!!

IF IT COMES IN AT 1.25-50 I'M IN GREAT SHAPE... IF IT COMES IN AT 3.00+ I'M IN 'HOG HEAVEN & RETIRED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!

what i cant understand , is where is everyones camraphones ... i know we all have them , ........... so PLEASE use them ...... ;):D:D and thanks for the post

EXCELLENT POINT! WHERE ARE ALL THOSE SMART PHONES GUYS???

'A PICTURE'S WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS'

lines.jpg

There ya go! Proof positive!!! :rolleyes:

Ya might just want to throw in a little narrative (explanation) to go with the photo it would help with the 'convincing process' and by the way did you ask anyone in the photo why they were standing in line? :)

Edited by denbo420

lines.jpg

There ya go! Proof positive!!! :rolleyes:

Hahahaha proof positive of what?? That they know how to stand in a line?? That Iraqis actually exist? hahaha oh wait hold on....i bet this is proof that santa and the easter bunny are real right??? im sorry i can do nothing but laugh at your reply.....let me guess....this "bank" also has a female only line and a male only line to better serve their customers?? its ok you can tell us the truth.....nothing more then people standing in line to go to the bathroom right?? hahahaha

Hahahaha proof positive of what?? That they know how to stand in a line?? That Iraqis actually exist? hahaha oh wait hold on....i bet this is proof that santa and the easter bunny are real right??? im sorry i can do nothing but laugh at your reply.....let me guess....this "bank" also has a female only line and a male only line to better serve their customers?? its ok you can tell us the truth.....nothing more then people standing in line to go to the bathroom right?? hahahaha

Santa and the Easter bunny arent real????

Hey, this is my first post btw.

The only reason I would see them lining up at the bank if a RV happens is to exchange their high bills(25k,10k, etc..) for lower ones because lets face it, who carries around 75k USD worth in cash?

When the Iraqi's cash in.. they wont cash in for (lets just say) 75K USD..

to them things will get "cheaper" and they dont have to carry around 000's denomination's,

their money will change (lower denominations) and life will go on.

Actually gender seperation is the norm, so no issue in the photo. the issue is the gentleman standing in the gray thob (long dress looking thing) with the dark jacket on reading his blackberry/phone. color thobs are winter dress... White would be the color of choice in the warmer months. the women wear the black burqa 365.

I'm guessing the photo was taken back in feb-mar but not two days ago. this is an opinion based on personal 1st hand knowledge/experience but I would definitely appreciate it if someone could prove me wrong about my timeline!!! :D

Okay, this was supposed to be a joke but apparently it wasn't a very good one. It's a photo of Iraqis lining up to vote. Just disregard it.

Edited by MrRich

If you don't already know there is a God in Heaven then nothing dealing with this Dinar will make you believe in Him. I can tell you absolutely without a doubt, there is a God in Heaven and he has already performed miracles for me.

RIGHT ON BROTHER...The first miracle HE performed for all of us was our beautiful earth and then our own creation.

Okay, this was supposed to be a joke but apparently it wasn't a very good one. It's a photo of Iraqis lining up to vote. Just disregard it.

AHAH!!! I BELIEVE YOU RIGHT!

!!!BREAKING NEWS!!! just received email from AC saying that word on the street is 'that certain political blocs will not be attending the 13 July parliment meeting as planned (no quorum) this is not good' news

I think you may have written what you did as a joke but I wish to assure you (and anyone else that may have doubts too) that my God in heaven DOES perform miracles....with or without the RV. Be Blessed all and KNOW that our Lord is sovereign and loves us all.....many times despite who we are!!

Joe....I shy away from joking about God. He's got this thing about me using his name in vain. One things for sure. Our GOD will be getting the Glory and Praise from me when this finally announces....regardless of what the Rate is. I'm also sure HE continually blesses us far more than we are willing to ask!

• Upvote 2

This is from the most trusted site online....... :D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol:

Agaperrk info from another site:

[maximus] **** JUST A RUMOR UNTIL CONFIRMED**** Here's the post [agaperrk] yep just got off the 9:49 PM one of the people i put in the dinar call said her sons friend in Iraq said the people were lined at bank with a posted rate of 3.86 [agaperrk] We need to try and confirm *****JUST A RUMOR UNTIL CONFIRMED******

[mstork] UofIGuy trying to confirm rate movement posting in IRAQ

[jinks123] UofIGuy from iraq

[Ronin7043] agaperrk i talked to willie his guys are on r&r and they are trying to call back to iraq now

Thanks alot for the Post...

[mstork] dazzleu banks will be closed, but supposed posting of rate at banks