Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

URGENT: Iraq Exits C7 By June 30.

Luigi1

Delta reported on March 30th not only was the exit from C7 approved by the UNSC but also the RL or Amnesty Law and the Banking Laws were also approved by the IMF.

It's all about the timing for CBI to make it's next move.

Mosul has been done. They are  merely mopping up and holding off for timing reasons to announce IMO.

My guess, GOI and CBI are waiting to enact Currency Reform after Ramadan or the Feast.

This  could be the Ramadan of all Ramadans in the making.

Luigi is expecting great things to happen before the end of June. IMO.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

4 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Delta reported on March 30th not only was the exit from C7 approved by the UNSC but also the RL or Amnesty Law and the Banking Laws were also approved by the IMF.

It's all about the timing for CBI to make it's next move.

Mosul has been done. They are  merely mopping up and holding off for timing reasons to announce IMO.

My guess, GOI and CBI are waiting to enact Currency Reform after Ramadan or the Feast.

This  could be the Ramadan of all Ramadans in the making.

Luigi is expecting great things to happen before the end of June. IMO.

I could definitely drink to that, here's to hoping and keeping the faith!  Thanks! :praying::cheesehead:

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

I agree a piece of the puzzle that is our elusive RV

If only we knew how many pieces there were and what is is going to look like when we get it done

Image result for blank puzzle

I swear I see a kitten playing with yarn in that puzzle.

• Upvote 3

i gotta say, i definitely "believe" in this investment:eyebrows:..i haven't held IQD for that long, as recent as 2011. However. I do feel due to the fact of our global economic affairs and such. That we may have quite some time before we see an RV:wacko:. Maybe as late as the end of Mr. Trumps presidency. I am sorry folks. With all the electronic adaptation and bitcoin/ ethereum, our international banking system just isn't quite "up-to-par" so to speak as far as "they" would like the security to be. I am under the impression that what most folks have been calling the Global Reset is nothing more than a refurbishing of that very financial system. At this point and time (and it is crucial), we are under such time restraint (even if we think its taking forever) that they cannot afford to mess this one up. I do however believe that this very act will be performed by a few countries (including Iraq) as for-runners into this arena of electronic banking and security. 

Don't mean to be a debbie downer, but this is just what global financial markets are saying at the moment. No special guru intel or anything of the sort. Only market and geo-political language that is read between the lines.:rolleyes:

so don't be discouraged folks...and it could be when we least expect.:huh:

Gooooo RV. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2017 at 3:52 PM, alreis said:

Practicing my ship face tonight. 

35 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Practicing mine too.  :cheesehead::cheesehead:

Ohhhh yeaaaaa, even though I have to work tomorrow a Saturday night beverage is definitely on the menu .............. cheers DV :drunk:

Edited by Wiljor