Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Security Council Authorizes Continued Maintenance of Iraq Escrow Account, Unanimously Adopting Resolution 2335 (2016) !

6-30-2017  Newshound Guru Peggy68  (WOO HOO OUT OF 7 INTO 8 )  And you thought you Iraq would wait until June 30th, 2017  

Article: Security Council Authorizes Continued Maintenance of Iraq Escrow Account, Unanimously Adopting Resolution 2335 (2016)  

The Security Council today authorized the Secretary-General to continue to maintain the escrow account authorized by resolution 1958 (2010), and to retain the funds contained therein until 30 June 2017,

at which time all remaining funds would be transferred to the Government of Iraq.

• Upvote 7

1 minute ago, DinarThug said:

6-30-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   Our time frame ...

the TIME-FRAME we are in started Monday and ends Friday? (26th – 30th of June).

What is inside of those 5 days? 

The UN (during this time frame) – we said there would be a COLLISION of many events...

picture a meteor shower of events … all coming together to benefit Iraq.

One of those is the monetary reform.  

The UNSC told Iraq that on the 30th (the last day of our time frame) that they would give them their escrow – which is a large amount of money. 

When you think about it ...

Chapter VII plays a large part of this...

We all know that there is a remnant of Chapter VII still left on them... 

Part of that is the situation between Kuwait and Iraq... Do you think that CHAPTER VII equals the ESCROW that will be given on the 30th? 

...actually it’s the lifting of the value of their currency that will bring the lifting of Chapter VII.  To lift Chapter VII, they have to lift the value of their currency.

But the escrow, that’s a completely different animal...

The escrow was agreed to a long time ago –

and has nothing to do with the monetary reform. It is a part of the meteor shower that is coming to a collision during this time frame.

Do Something Iraq - Or Face A Post ISIS Mutiny ! :o 

:pirateship:

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 5

17 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

6-30-2017  Newshound Guru Peggy68  (WOO HOO OUT OF 7 INTO 8 )  And you thought you Iraq would wait until June 30th, 2017  

Article: Security Council Authorizes Continued Maintenance of Iraq Escrow Account, Unanimously Adopting Resolution 2335 (2016)  

The Security Council today authorized the Secretary-General to continue to maintain the escrow account authorized by resolution 1958 (2010), and to retain the funds contained therein until 30 June 2017,

at which time all remaining funds would be transferred to the Government of Iraq.

Well its 6/30/17,  did everything transfer over as it should have ? Huh ? Huh?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

35 minutes ago, Officiallytook said:

LMFAO come on I know I'm not the only one, and been practicing my backflips

Backflips?

In my best John McEnroe whine.. you can't be serious!!

maybe when I first got my Dinar but no way no how anymore!!

• Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

Was there not an article over 5 months ago about Iraq not being able to calculate how much money of theirs was held in overseas account ? I say that to say these funds or other funds somewhere might be quite huge .

Morning Blueskyline,  I believe these funds had a known value. Other accounts overseas may or have yet to be identified.  

• Upvote 3

DV, This Escrow transfer will be done under the radar IMHO.   There is no way the UN will stop the forward progress Iraq is making to enter the "World Stage" in a "BIG WAY".   This upcoming week will definitely be extremely interesting for sure and we await what the CBI intends to do with the rate.   It has been very quiet at the CBI for the past few weeks.

Always Keeping The Faith!!

GO RV / RI

• Upvote 10

6 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

DV, This Escrow transfer will be done under the radar IMHO.   There is no way the UN will stop the forward progress Iraq is making to enter the "World Stage" in a "BIG WAY".   This upcoming week will definitely be extremely interesting for sure and we await what the CBI intends to do with the rate.   It has been very quiet at the CBI for the past few weeks.

GO RV / RI

I agree with you Tiger :)

• Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

GO RV / RI

agree tiger , over the years its how its always been .. people looking for trumpets blowing from the cbi front steps or parliament is not how it happens they always seem to make the changes when they have to make them, most holding dinar want it to happen everyday ( myself included ) but this has and will always be about iraq were just along for the ride ... in hopes of a happy ending ... Peace

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

20 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

I just asked that in a separate section. You like that would be big news.  

Fantastically great minds think alike. Anyone else besides Chuck and wear a size 8.5 hat and not look top heavy? If you do lets get some verification of the transfer. Its gotta be somewhere.

• Upvote 1

7-1-2017   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan    ...there is enough data out that should give everyone a very profound feeling of closure is at our foot steps now. 

We can look at the data we know of and openly see massive progress.  

The ME tour to (imo) seal the most important deals to get National Reconciliation for the region... 

photographs with Abadi and Trump many months ago, Al Sistani and Abadi a mere month or two now ago, then the King of Saudi Arabia and Abadi, Tehran and finally the Emir of Kuwait all having one thing in common.

Huge ear to ear smiles, prayers and hand shakes!  

Then we see that the UNSC openly tells us they are releasing Iraq effectively from Chapter VIi on or before the 30th of June.

Done...all of that is done.   

7-1-2017   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   There is the completed 2016-2020 plan and the new one coming on line called the 2018 - 2022 plan of management of the Iraqi market economy!  

That is because they completed the first one. 

There is a laundry list of checked items in that IMF document.

All done now. 

The new CBI Web Site appears to be the venue we will witness a rate change in short order. 

Let's not forget the abundance of countries congratulating Iraq on recent liberalization of Mosul and Daesh from the country while being international as Iraq can be just before a rate change to be shown to the world.  

All that should give most everyone peace of mind and support that we are in this to win!

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, DinarThug said:

6-30-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   Alak also did something very, very interesting. 

Alak is talking with the citizens (not what you see in the MSM media).  

...Alak said that the monetary reform would during the time he said there would be a delay in lifting the 3 zeros. This is a process/progress. 

Alaq was interviewed on the 26th...he said they are lifting the 3 zeros in July of 2017. 

There are 2 days left in June to lift the final zero. 

The reason why they did this over a 90 day period (3 tranches / 30 days)...if they had lifted all 3 zeros at the same time...the shock that would have occurred in the global markets – they would have gone crazy.

This was what was learned in Kuwait in 1999...and was NOT to occur again in 2017.

That is why they did it over 90 days...and we found the pattern that showed they did it on the 12th of about every month.  

So the article says that Alak plans to lift the value in July of 2017. 

This 90 day plan did NOT shock the markets or the CBI’s mathematics. 

This is not Kuwait all over again. This is a new and improved model. 

The gradual lifting of the zeros...this was requested by the IMF to prevent market shock.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks Thug, I wish I knew what had to happen for this to RV.  Hate being out here guessing.  

Over the last 14 years, it's always been something else that has to happen - then something else, and so it has been.

At some point they'll run out of all those somethings then, it MUST HAPPEN . . . our question is and has always been - WHEN ? I do hope JULY is it ! :praying:

• Upvote 7

3 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Over the last 14 years, it's always been something else that has to happen - then something else, and so it has been.

Actually There's Only One Thing That Has To Happen - HCL ! ;) 

And Then The Fat Lady Can Let 'Er Rip ! :o 

:D  :D. :D 

• Upvote 4