Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Five years later .. Nujaifi reveals the "real cause" of the fall of Mosul

Wiljor

3 hours ago, Wiljor said:

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞 all good on this end Floridian 

3 hours ago, Floridian said:

Alright!  Complete collapse of ISIS inside Mosul Old City.  

It is now the middle of the night in Iraq.  Maybe tomorrow we will get the announcements and fireworks we have been waiting for.

Fingers crossed!  :)

3 hours ago, nannab said:

:bravo::bravo::woot::woot::woot::woot:    Everything crossed and thanks Floridian

3 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

You know your a real bad azz when you carry two automatic weapons not just one !!  :cowboy:

pp

Evening Gang - I have here a LINK for ALL interested in Military Terms & Definitions - - - LINK    http://www.militaryterms.net Unfortunately the term Complete Collapse is not a ( proper term ) As self-explanatory as it as, it's not a " military term.  I would have like to see their take."

Hope this helps nonetheless. More of an educational tool. This does contain All Acronyms and Abbreviations - quite lengthy. 

As it stands, a complete collapse suggests an utter breakdown (and) [ complete:  finish, ended, concluded - Adjectives from Thesaurus.com ] failure of ISIS: unable to coordinate and? or to sustain ANY type of offense / defense. It would appear they're now dealing with rogue elements; single, maybe several or a handful at best, looking for their Virgins in Paradise, or trying to sneak out wearing ladies clothes.

They're done . . . An announcement from Abadi's office should be issued shortly

• Upvote 3

IS Jihadists Trick Yezidi Woman into Eating Own Infant Son After Three Days of Starvation 

Mira Rojkan

28/06/2017 - 01:15

IS Jihadists Trick Yezidi Woman into Eating Own Infant Son After Three Days of Starvation 

SOFIA — A Yezidi woman enslaved by the so-called Islamic State (IS) was tricked into eating her one-year-old child after being left without food and water for three days, a Yezidi lawmaker said.

According to Vian  Dakhil, a Yezidi activist and member of the Iraqi parliament, who spoke to Egypt's Extra News TV recently, the Yezidi woman, who has been used a sex slave by the extremist  group, was given "rice and meat" after being starved for three days in a cellar. after the woman was done with the food, the IS militants told her that the meat she just consumed was her one-year-old son. 

Dakhil further told the story of a 10-year-old girl who was raped to death by several IS insurgents in front of her father and her sister. 

The activist previously told the Thomson Reuters Foundation that there are approximately 420,000 Yezidi people living in camps in the Kurdistan Region, after being displaced from their homes in northern Iraq. However, thousands others, women and children, remain in IS-captivity, used as sex slaves or trained as militants.

More than 3,100 Yezidis were killed by IS, when the group first emerged back in 2014. Around 6,800 women and children were kidnapped and forced to become sex slaves of soldiers for the "caliphate". 

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/en/news/kurdistan/360297

• Upvote 2

Iraqi Forces Recapture Villages from IS Near Tel Afar 

Mira Rojkan

28/06/2017 - 01:38

Iraqi Forces Recapture Villages from IS Near Tel Afar 

SOFIA — Iraqi forces recaptured several more villages from the Islamic State (IS) in the surrounding areas of Tel Afar, located west of Mosul, Iraqi military source said on Tuesday. 

Jabbar Hassan, Iraqi Army officer, told Anadolu Agency that troops from the Iraqi Army's 15th Infantry Division have recaptured the villages of Tel Khima Minor, Musheiqra al-Uliya, Musheiqra al-Sufla, Abu Kaddur and Al-Baghla and Al-Buwair. He added that the operation aims to step up the pressure on the IS militants in the town of Tel Afar, and limit their movement in the surrounding areas. 

The IS captured the town of Tel Afar back in 2014, when the extremist group first emerged in Iraq, forcing hundreds of thousands of local residents to flee the area, leaving their homes behind. 

However, the Iraqi forces continue their wide-range campaign against the IS insurgents in Iraq, as part of the ongoing military operation, which was launched by the Iraqi government back in October, 2016. 

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/en/news/iraq/360298

• Upvote 1

Iraqi Forces Liberate Another District in Mosul's Old City 

Mira Rojkan

28/06/2017 - 01:05

Iraqi Forces Liberate Another District in Mosul's Old City 

SOFIA — The Iraqi forces announced on Tuesday the liberation of another district in western Mosul as they continue pushing towards the river bank in the Old City.

According to a statement by Lieutenant General Abdul Amir Yarallah, commander of the Nineveh Operations, the Iraqi forces have recaptured the district of al-Mushahada in Mosul's Old City from the Islamic State (IS) militants. 

Earlier the same day, the Iraqi Federal Police also released a statement, saying their forces have dislodged IS insurgents from the Ziwani mosque, located in the area of Bab al-Beid. 

Up to 350 IS militants are believed to be left in the Old City, using civilians as human shields, the Iraqi military said in previous statements. However, despite the considerably small number of IS insurgents inside the area, more than 50,000 Iraqi civlians remain trapped in the Old City, with a serious lack of food, water and medical supplies. 

The Iraqi government backed by the US-led coalition launched an operation against the IS militants in Mosul back in October, 2016. By The beginning of this year, the forces managed to liberate the entire eastern part of the city and focus on the remaining western areas of Mosul. The city is expected to be fully liberated within days, after nearly nine months of fighting. 

Iraqi forces took the eastern side of Mosul from Islamic State in January, after three months of fighting, before another offensive was launched to retake the western side in February.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/en/news/iraq/360296

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

Mira Rojkan

SOFIA — A Yezidi woman enslaved by the so-called Islamic State (IS) was tricked into eating her one-year-old child after being left without food and water for three days, a Yezidi lawmaker said.

According to Vian  Dakhil, a Yezidi activist and member of the Iraqi parliament, who spoke to Egypt's Extra News TV recently, the Yezidi woman, who has been used a sex slave by the extremist  group, was given "rice and meat" after being starved for three days in a cellar. after the woman was done with the food, the IS militants told her that the meat she just consumed was her one-year-old son. 

Dakhil further told the story of a 10-year-old girl who was raped to death by several IS insurgents in front of her father and her sister. 

The activist previously told the Thomson Reuters Foundation that there are approximately 420,000 Yezidi people living in camps in the Kurdistan Region, after being displaced from their homes in northern Iraq. However, thousands others, women and children, remain in IS-captivity, used as sex slaves or trained as militants.

More than 3,100 Yezidis were killed by IS, when the group first emerged back in 2014. Around 6,800 women and children were kidnapped and forced to become sex slaves of soldiers for the "caliphate". 

Makes me sick!!!! I wish I was there!!!  I would cut their **** off and make them eat It!!!!  I'm not sorry for what I just said. This crap is real. 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, gregp said:

Makes me sick!!!! I wish I was there!!!  I would cut their **** off and make them eat It!!!!  I'm not sorry for what I just said. This crap is real. 

I am  with you on this one. 1st Corinthians Chapter 15 Paul the Apostle tells us that there are different glories in Heaven from the Moon to the Sun to the Stars. It stands to reason that there are different depths of Hell also. These people will find themselves sitting next to Satan in the end. And I have to say this stories like this seriously make me want to go to Iraq and join the Iraqi Army and become an," Inglorious Basstard ".

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

Mira Rojkan

That is so depraved that the only thing I could say might get me banned as it would include some serious swearing !!

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Upvote 6

21 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

That is so depraved that the only thing I could say might get me banned as it would include some serious swearing !!

pp

Yes I'm sitting here with my blood boiling over and my head about to explode because of this article. I can't recall the last time anything has infuriated me so much. I'm praying to God that he would lose Ten Thousand Angels to wipe Isis off the face of the Earth in one day. And I know what you mean about cursing I'm doing all I can to maintain my language.

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

Mira Rojkan

That has to be the worst thing I've ever heard. 

• Upvote 5

The Iraqi army is approaching control of the last strongholds of Daesh in the old Mosul

Battle of the restoration of the old Mosul became confined to a group of gunmen who maneuvered on foot because of the narrow alleys that hinder their progress soldiers.

Arabs  feather.png[published 06/28/2017]

_112778_iraq3.jpg

Authorities expect the battle in the coming days

MOSUL, Iraq - from a small hole in the wall on the front line in Mosul claimed Iraqi soldiers dressed in black uniforms looking to take a look at another area of land controlled by the organization of the Islamic state in the heart of the historic city.

And just steps away stands in no man's land separating the warring humpback base of the minaret, which has been overlooking the city over 850 years until the militants Ptgheimha and blown up last week.

Access to this depth in the old connector requires that the anti-terrorism soldiers descend from armored Humvees and walk ten minutes in the maze of narrow alleys that do not fit in some areas for the passage of only one man.

The soldiers crosses through the holes in the walls and entering houses and deserted courtyards where spreads rubble. The buildings in this area very density so that cars can not pass it as the air strikes would cause likely damage and casualties and extensive unintended.

Became the battle of the restoration of the actual capital of the organization of the Islamic State in Iraq is limited to a group of Iraqi soldiers armed with assault rifles maneuvering on foot through the heart of the city dirt Bozkth.

And caused violent clashes and fighting between Coherent special forces and fighters of the organization who have gained considerable combat experience in serious damage to the old city until it became difficult to distinguish between the houses and courtyards.

Long neglect

And nine days ago, Iraqi forces stormed the old city, which represents the last goal of the military campaign began eight months ago to retrieve the connector.

On Monday, troops seized control of the district of al-Faruq opposite the minaret of the mosque and humpback Nouri and Tuesday, the army said it has regained neighborhood seen.

Like the historical neighborhoods in major Arab capitals such as Cairo and Damascus are located in the ancient city of Mosul, a popular market and a few mosques and churches and spread of small houses that have been rebuilt on each other over the centuries.

Most of the stone buildings, dating back to the Middle Ages, however, some of them older than that. Development initiatives have caused long and negligence in causing serious damage before taking control of the organization of the city is that the minaret of humpback, which rises 45 meters in the sky of Mosul, remained as a symbol of a special city during these transformations.

The Iraqi prime minister said the destruction of the minaret amounts to a recognition of defeat by the Islamic state.

On the platform of this mosque was the only time that the leader of the organization publicly Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi appeared three years ago to announce the establishment of the state of succession, which is falling apart its corners now.

The US and Iraqi military sources said al-Baghdadi, leaving the fighting in Mosul for local leaders is believed to be hiding in the border area between Iraq and Syria.

The Iraqi army is estimated that as many as 350 militants were still trapped in the remaining areas of the old city among civilians holed up in ramshackle houses and using booby traps, suicide bombings and sniper fire on a large scale to slow the progression of the advancing from the west, north and south forces.

He says they were able to escape from the more than 50 thousand civilians trapped behind the Islamic state lines and they do not remember the amounts of food, water and medicine. The impact of any of them did not appear on Tuesday in areas under the control of government forces in the old city.

And still a few neighborhoods outside the control of Iraqi forces. Although the authorities expect to end the attack in the coming days, what progress troops still painstaking process.

In the courtyard of the house of a dilapidated soldier it called a small plane without a pilot. While the rise in the sky Bozizha officers gathered on the sofa to inspect the defenses hostile through the video of the plane broadcast greet him.

He said soldiers who are jumping through the alleys filled by stones and furniture that snipers and suicide bombers are still the main source of resistance by the Islamic state. The soldiers trading among themselves ways to adapt to the fighting outside of their Humvees. The soldier said that the confrontation is not directly.Adding, "sometimes suddenly out of the corner."

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I am  with you on this one. 1st Corinthians Chapter 15 Paul the Apostle tells us that there are different glories in Heaven from the Moon to the Sun to the Stars. It stands to reason that there are different depths of Hell also. These people will find themselves sitting next to Satan in the end. And I have to say this stories like this seriously make me want to go to Iraq and join the Iraqi Army and become an," Inglorious Basstard ".

I know exactly how you feel...

• Upvote 4

The presence of 5,000 civilians held by the 300 Daasha .. Alathadbh: 4 initiate combat teams entered the old city center

Number of readers: 447

The presence of 5,000 civilians held by the 300 Daasha .. Alathadbh: 4 initiate combat teams entered the old city center

28-06-2017 02:03 PM

Euphrates -

Federal police announced the team leader Raed Shakir Jawdat said four teams of the Federal Police launched an incursion from Farouk Street, the old city center towards the door of the brick areas and Aserjkhanh new door and the door of Lagash to regain control and expel terrorist groups from them.

He said Jawdat in a press statement that the federal police units in the south of the old city progressing from three axes toward its goals backed by the army Btiran and aircraft monitoring the march and engaged in fierce clashes with gangs Daesh terrorist elements who number around 300 terrorists. Indicating that his forces to impose its control over 70% of the old city and the enemy had inflicted great losses in lives and equipment. Stressing that its forces killed 63 terrorists, including five leaders, led by terrorist Abu Ahmed al-Jubouri, Minister of Military Police Bureau and the terrorist Abu Fatima Ansari, a military official at the right side of Moroccan nationality and the terrorist Abu Anas Syrian official detachments on the right side and the terrorist Abu paper cloak official on the right side. It destroyed 14 wheel bombs and 52 explosive device and 6 barracks Doaash and seized chemicals and explosive belts and heavy weapons depot and a variety of projectiles of war.

He revealed Jawdat about the presence of nearly 5,000 civilians were detained Aldoaash battling his troops valiantly and high tactics to save them from the grip of terrorists.

• Upvote 1

In pictures: Yezidi girl freed from ISIS detention in Mosul

June 28 2017 01:03 PM
Yezidi girl
Yezidi girl

Another Yezidi girl has been freed from ISIS detention and delivered to her family in Dahuk gonernorate, Head of Kurdistan Office to Free Abducted Yezidis Hussein Qaidi announced on Wednesday.

Image1_620172813122608301141.png

The girl was detained by ISIS terrorists after they took control over Sinjar district in 2014, Qaidi added.

Image2_620172813122608301141.png

Qaidi also confirmed that 3,000 abducted Yezidis wered freed from ISIS detention.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/13641/In-pictures-Yezidi-girl-freed-from-ISIS-detention-in-Mosul

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Five years later .. Nujaifi reveals the "real cause" of the fall of Mosul
  • yota691 featured this topic
  • yota691 pinned this topic
  • yota691 unpinned this topic