Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Herd Of Buffalo Crosses A River Near The Iraqi City Of Mosul !

48 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

CNN. Broadcasting While Trying To Get LGD To Check His Blood Moon App For The Significance Of Buffalo Crossings During Ramadan !

Now that is just hilarious. As I was reading the title and before I clicked on it, I was thinking to myself ," I wonder what the significance of that would be". :eek: 

• Upvote 6

46 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Now that is just hilarious. As I was reading the title and before I clicked on it, I was thinking to myself ," I wonder what the significance of that would be". :eek: 

Suddenly......they appeared!!

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

As I was reading the title I was thinking to myself ," I wonder what the significance of that would be". :eek: 

2 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

and?????????

It Means That The Gurus Have Been Left With Enough Steaming New 'Intel' To Last Thru Ramadan ! :bs:

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 2

seen this posted on a reputable dinar site today by the unknown guru ...... when u see the cows cooling down in the water the rv is in the near future ....  its getting real now .... ships are in port and the plane can land

• Upvote 2

On 6/1/2017 at 10:02 PM, DinarThug said:

herd of buffalo crosses a river near the Iraqi city of Mosul

Jun 02, 2017
34.jpg

On 6/2/2017 at 2:20 PM, ChuckFinley said:

This is showing that thing are really returning to normal when the animals move freely and without fear.  

Ya But They're All Still Glancing Over Their Shoulders A Bit - Notice How They're All Still Wearing Those Black Burqas...

:D   :D   :D

• Upvote 1