Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Startling New Evidence of Trump Russia Connection - The Still Report

Watching all you lefty kommies continue to gnaw away like vile rats on

the Trump-Russia Nothing Burger ya'll cooked up for yourselves is very entertaining. 

Too bad it renders your team incapable of doing the right thing for The Republic and reduces you all

to sniveling tin-foil-hat-wearing, conspiracy-creating, deceit-mongers no longer deserving of respect.

Choking on the filth you created and blaming Trump for sucking all the air out of the room...LAME.  <_<

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Watching all you lefty kommies continue to gnaw away like vile rats on

the Trump-Russia Nothing Burger ya'll cooked up for yourselves is very entertaining. 

Too bad it renders your team incapable of doing the right thing for The Republic and reduces you all

to sniveling tin-foil-hat-wearing, conspiracy-creating, deceit-mongers no longer deserving of respect.

Choking on the filth you created and blaming Trump for sucking all the air out of the room...LAME.  <_<

And to think it's only just begun.  :lol:  #thecomeyshakes

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

***///

Are you implying Comey will lie in front of the Senate Intel Committee next Thursday and say he was coerced by Trump...? :o

Or was he lying last time he testified and said he was not coerced at all, ever, by anyone...? :huh:

As usual, you're all about cherry-picking points, manipulating the narrative and reveling in your own inept denial. <_<

Whatta a brain-washed rube ! :lol::P

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Are you implying Comey will lie in front of the Senate Intel Committee next Thursday and say he was coerced by Trump...? :o

Or was he lying last time he testified and said he was not coerced at all, ever, by anyone...? :huh:

As usual, you're all about cherry-picking points, manipulating the narrative and reveling in your own inept denial. <_<

Whatta a brain-washed rube ! :lol::P

The same Comey that was your knight in shining armor when it came to Clinton.....until he wasn't.  :lol:  I'll give you this much.....you certainly know a thing or two about brain-washed, being the living embodiment that you are.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

The fickle, self-grandizing, Comey is no friend of The Republic....  he has only one friend ===> Comey.

Sheesh !... and ya'll call Trump a psychologically impaired narcissist !    Oh, brother !  :lol::P

Truth, compliments of James Comey comes to D.C. June the 8th.....set your reminder.  ;)  Unless of course Donald invokes "Executive Privilege".....in which case he'll be sealing his political demise.   Good luck with that.  

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 2

Trump - unlike your god ho'bummer - is resolute when it comes to National Security.

(he's still trying to plug all the leaks your 'boy' made - intentionally - before leaving Office...)

If he deems it necessary to shut Comey's flip-flopping pie hole then so be it.

The ONLY reason for all this is the evil left & globalists' attempt to sabotage the new Administration and

tie it up in totally bogus B.S. to keep it from making headway on behalf of The American People.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Trump - unlike your god ho'bummer - is resolute when it comes to National Security.

(he's still trying to plug all the leaks your 'boy' made - intentionally - before leaving Office...)

If he deems it necessary to shut Comey's flip-flopping pie hole then so be it.

The ONLY reason for all this is the evil left & globalists' attempt to sabotage the new Administration and

tie it up in totally bogus B.S. to keep it from making headway on behalf of The American People.

Please Please Please....invoke Executive Privilege, Donald.  :lol:  Can you feel that?......GOP Team Pence is ready to pounce.  :o

GO RV, then BV

12 minutes ago, Shelley said:

Hey Shabs,  I have a question for you ..,, do you own any Dinar ??  I never see you comment on anything Iraq, or Dinar 

im curious 

Yes I do, Shelley.....been in my lock box for almost a decade now.  I occasionally post in the rumors, or in Adam's weekly chat, and sometimes in the Lopster Tank, although it's pretty much dried up.  Most of the Lopsters called it quits and went home.  I still believe in the Dinar and will continue to hold onto it.  I followed the golden rule and didn't buy more Dinar than I could afford and so now it's just sitting there....waiting, waiting.  Not much has changed over the years.....Yes things are definitely getting better and the Iraqi Gov't is light years ahead of where it was when I joined DV, but to say that we haven't thought the HCL was right around the corner years ago, would be disingenuous.  So, I read the Dinar threads and stay relatively up to date and hang out here in the political section, which, as you can see, I'm passionate about.  Hope this helps.  :)

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Shelley said:

Hey Shabs,  I have a question for you ..,, do you own any Dinar ??  I never see you comment on anything Iraq, or Dinar 

im curious 

Im betting, Ole Shabby, has 2, --25000 dinar notes. And one hotel from the game Monopoly.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, rw.sutton said:

Im betting, Ole Shabby, has 2, --25000 dinar notes. And one hotel from the game Monopoly.

Actually no.....5,000 or 10,000 notes.  Not sure, been a while since I pulled them out and took a look.  :D  The 5/3 bank where I bought them looks at me like a kook every time I go in there.....do cashiers never make a career move?  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

I absolutely love the 1st two YouTube clips. It says it all, there ain't no there there what so ever. Eat crow now Dems or eat crow later whenever the Special Prosecutor  complete his investigation and finds nothing whatsoever. Eat crow when each of the 7 plus individual "investigations" into the false narrative of collusion with Russia and the Trump campaign ends. That is eat crow times 7 to 8 times folks.  This means all the shabby types that believe HRC when she says she lost the election because of everyone else lack of efforts, and not because she was as disconnected from the people of this country as Maire Antonnnet was disconnected from the French people back in her day.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Shelley said:

Thanks for the honest answer and yes I do see your passion for government topics, I was just curious this being an Iraq Dinar site why no passion for Iraq Government topics 

Iraq....2 steps forward, 2 steps back.  And the constant flow of carnage gets somewhat depressing.....I literally have nothing to add to the comments concerning Sunni and Shiite destroying each other.  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

9 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

I absolutely love the 1st two YouTube clips. It says it all, there ain't no there there what so ever. Eat crow now Dems or eat crow later whenever the Special Prosecutor  complete his investigation and finds nothing whatsoever. Eat crow when each of the 7 plus individual "investigations" into the false narrative of collusion with Russia and the Trump campaign ends. That is eat crow times 7 to 8 times folks.  This means all the shabby types that believe HRC when she says she lost the election because of everyone else lack of efforts, and not because she was as disconnected from the people of this country as Maire Antonnnet was disconnected from the French people back in her day.

Must be talking about a different shabby.....Clinton lost and the buck stops with her, people need to deal with it.  She has nothing to do with the lack of confidence I have in Donald Trump, twitter extraordinaire.  :D

GO RV, then BV