Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Small Denoms are being Issued at Military Finance Offices

Chief V

Alright folks, I'm not posting this in Rumors for it is a fact. I have confirmed that Military Finance Offices in Baghdad, Victory and Liberty have both been issuing small denominations. As soon as I have a scanned copy I will post them. This is in relation to what I posted this morning on that silly Guru thingy.

Again, as soon as I have a scanned copy of them, I will post. One of my buddies is actually going to get some for me as well.

This is good news, and coincidental how it's happening during the closure of the banks and CBI Auctions. :D

Facts are provable with evidence...WHERE IS YOURS?

I googled the heck out of it and found it. I think I know how those dinars are getting on the bases, when the Iraqi Banks are established on the bases, the dinar appear; and when that happens probably most americans are relocated and never see it. So imo, you and your friends are correct.smile.gif

GOTTA LINK?

• Downvote 12

Hey...PBR I have an idea...why don't YOU try and provide something something constructive? You sound like those people that complain about their cell phones not connecting right away. Hell...the signal has to go to space and back. Give Chief a bit of time...RELAX. You sound like someone who bought to many dinars. POURITFORWARD

• Upvote 4

Good job trackeer,

I saw a story on the news (AFN) about this very thing, but I don't see where is says bases will go to all Dinar by 1 Aug.

07.02.2010 MOSUL, Iraq — In an effort to decrease the use of U.S. currency and stabilize the Iraqi economy, Gen. Raymond T. Odierno, commander of U.S. Forces – Iraq, has directed leadership on all enduring bases in Iraq to solicit, select and establish Iraqi banks on their installations

“This is an effort to reduce the amount of dollars that the United States has got floating around here in Iraq and to strengthen the Iraqi dinar,” Stevens said. “It’s important for Iraq to strengthen its currency.”

Dinars are only used on base at local vendor shops, which will accept IQD or USD. AAFES does not accept Dinar....I don't think they ever will. This is all an effort to eliminate the USD off post.

I think you have me confused with Knight Owl. I just returned from R&R a couple weeks ago (wish I could go again).

However, I will make sure that I ask Army Finanace about the coins and other denominations. I asked the Banker at Warka and he said he has no coins. The Banker also said the Dinar will not RV until Iraq is lifted from Chapter 7.

No pics or scans as of yet folks, next week once the delivery hits finance is what my guy was told. As far as AAFEEs I believe it's going to be them as well, as the bases are turned over to the Iraqi's they'll have everything in place to continue services just the way they are now. Only with their currency, this directive should have came out through the local Mayor's Cell or from your site management, this was actually posted out at F-2 by the military and by KBR. I'll see if I can get a copy of that as well.

Have a good one, and keep your fingers crossed for tomorrow!

V

• Upvote 2

No pics or scans as of yet folks, next week once the delivery hits finance is what my guy was told. As far as AAFEEs I believe it's going to be them as well, as the bases are turned over to the Iraqi's they'll have everything in place to continue services just the way they are now. Only with their currency, this directive should have came out through the local Mayor's Cell or from your site management, this was actually posted out at F-2 by the military and by KBR. I'll see if I can get a copy of that as well.

V

Thanks ChiefV - fingers are crossed!

V

Chief V, thank you for what you are doing on this site and for your service to this great country.

Post By.... PayUpSucker

View PosttheDude, on 09 July 2010 - 07:48 PM, said:

im shure that there are thousands of troops at these bases, if this was fact, there would be hundreds of soldiers posting right now, all saying the same thing, yet other than this post, all silent.

Dude, in another outlook " I'm sure that there are millions of Americans here, if this Dinar RV investment is real, there would be thousands of people buying and talking about it, but I don't hear anything about it here. So it must not be true.......

Don't Worry Be Happy,

Read more:

Payupsucker,

Why are you here on a site that is for people that are invested in Iraq Dinar and have a common interest. If you doubt that this is real and so sure that it is a scam why are you wasting your time here. Is your life so boring that you go around the Internet looking for a site that will listen to your BS while trying to stir up trouble. It is obvious that you have no knowledge of this investment and have become an instant expert after reading one or two post from other instant experts. When you grow up, DUDE ,and get a few Dinar and have read Adam's book to learn what this investment is all about maybe we can have an intelligent discussion. I feel sorry for people like you that will try anything to fit in. The Dinar investment is the worst kept secret ever and I am glad that this is limited to the few that have the foresight and knowledge to know a great opportunity and a rare once in a lifetime chance to get set for life. We will see who has the last laugh. The reason I don't post often is that I have found that it is best to read and have at least some knowledge of what you are talking about before you make a complete fool of yourself on your first few post, DUDE. DeadFred

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?#ixzz0tUNFCB4e

Wow, I dont know why when I replied above it didnt separate the reply with what I posted. If I were to read this way I would tell me to leave to.This was not the message I wanted to convey to the original poster PosttheDude. When he posted :

"im shure that there are thousands of troops at these bases, if this was fact, there would be hundreds of soldiers posting right now, all saying the same thing, yet other than this post, all silent."

Of course when I read this I chuckled and responded with:

Dude, in another outlook " I'm sure that there are millions of Americans here, if this Dinar RV investment is real, there would be thousands of people buying and talking about it, but I don't hear anything about it here. So it must not be true......."

The last part of my post is missing. Have you been able to read it you would have understood that just because you don't hear about anything doesn't mean that it isn't true. I would say maybe 1 in 10,000 Americans probably know about the Dinar and I for one am glad I listened when I was told and did some due diligence in researching and then investing....

Now Dropdeadfred first you accuse me of being someone else and then called me a coward. IMO you are the exact reasoning why things get so blown out of proportion. The mere fact that you take one snippet of info, put your name on it and stand on the soap box of integrity just dumbfounds me. When I first responded to your post, I really wasn't being insulting. If you took it as such, I apologize. The GET team has been under the gun as of late. I have followed Ennorste and Gankans for some time now and not once have they ever mislead, swindled tried to get money out of me. I have learned a lot from them and have gotten good honest opinions on our investment. I happen to know also that a tremendous amount of posts TerryK has put out has been for the most part correct. IMO he doesnt explain well enough and derives at a date and rate to much without reasoning behind it and it isnt done maliciously He just shoots from the hip with no thought, but that doesnt make him a liar as many have so easily labeled him.

Now for the record: I own dinar and have had for years. Fully invested, no convincing needed.. I am listed here as "modbasso" and that is my username on all the sites I visit. I was told to by DV to reregister since I wasnt able to log on one night after some upgrade or whatever it may be. So all the negative comments on how I am Ennorste posing as someone else, I don't own dinar, why am I here, don't know anything about the knowledge of this investment is completely opposite of what you posted and stated as fact. The only thing you may have been true on is yeah I do misspell words and punctuality is not my best. I never claimed to have a doctorate in English.

That being said this is a classic example of "Dont always believe what you think you know." You may get surprised and wake up looking like an idiot.

• Upvote 3

V

By all means Chief if you have the ability to post the the frago that mentions going all Dinar please do. I have not heard it from anyone here in Balad. Neither the Military nor KBR has said anything. There is only a very small part of this base getting turned over to Iraqi Army. They are still putting up the fence to keep then segregated. If we do change to Dinar then so be it............I think I'll need a bigger wallet...LOL.

I still plan on going to Army Finanace tomorrow (Friday) to check on the LD's. If they will let me have some I will definitely post them.

By all means Chief if you have the ability to post the the frago that mentions going all Dinar please do. I have not heard it from anyone here in Balad. Neither the Military nor KBR has said anything. There is only a very small part of this base getting turned over to Iraqi Army. They are still putting up the fence to keep then segregated. If we do change to Dinar then so be it............I think I'll need a bigger wallet...LOL.

I still plan on going to Army Finance tomorrow (Friday) to check on the LD's. If they will let me have some I will definitely post them.

Roger that, here's my thoughts on that, most major bases that will be staying open will not go completely to Dinar, those bases that will be shutting down will definitely go that route. Several sites around the headquarters area and itself will be shutting down, it's my understanding through what I had heard there myself that the BTC could wind up at JBB as well. Hence the reasoning for those notes showing up where they are now. See where this is going? The sustainment sites may not go that route completely, but as long as there are Iraqi's working on the bases, that is why you will start seeing the smaller denoms everywhere though. Thanks for doing the leg work as well, I know my guys are busy and hell half the time it's hard just getting a response out of them, most answer their family emails first I'm sure. I'll see what I can do about obtaining the frago.

Thanks again,

V

• Upvote 3

Roger that, here's my thoughts on that, most major bases that will be staying open will not go completely to Dinar, those bases that will be shutting down will definitely go that route. Several sites around the headquarters area and itself will be shutting down, it's my understanding through what I had heard there myself that the BTC could wind up at JBB as well. Hence the reasoning for those notes showing up where they are now. See where this is going? The sustainment sites may not go that route completely, but as long as there are Iraqi's working on the bases, that is why you will start seeing the smaller denoms everywhere though. Thanks for doing the leg work as well, I know my guys are busy and hell half the time it's hard just getting a response out of them, most answer their family emails first I'm sure. I'll see what I can do about obtaining the frago.

Thanks again,

V

10-4

We'll see what tomorrow brings. Hopefully something good.

My husband just returned from Iraq on Monday (almost wishing it would have been a week later now :P ). He and the other guys were told they could not bring any dinar home with them. Previously, they had allowed up to 10,000, but not this time. I don't think I'd be stretching to say that the rule may have something to do with the smaller denominations. Or maybe it's just wishful thinking... He also said that there used to be a large sign in the Baghdad airport stating that Iraqi residents could take out a certain amount of money and that non-residents could take out up to 10,000, but that the sign was no longer there. Can anyone that returned within the past couple of days confirm that the sign wasn't just moved to another location??

I'm going to encourage my husband to contact some of his buddies back at G3 (Camp Delta) to see if they know anything.

• Upvote 1

My husband just returned from Iraq on Monday (almost wishing it would have been a week later now :P ). He and the other guys were told they could not bring any dinar home with them. Previously, they had allowed up to 10,000, but not this time. I don't think I'd be stretching to say that the rule may have something to do with the smaller denominations. Or maybe it's just wishful thinking... He also said that there used to be a large sign in the Baghdad airport stating that Iraqi residents could take out a certain amount of money and that non-residents could take out up to 10,000, but that the sign was no longer there. Can anyone that returned within the past couple of days confirm that the sign wasn't just moved to another location??

I'm going to encourage my husband to contact some of his buddies back at G3 (Camp Delta) to see if they know anything.

They have always (KBR) told personnel they are not allowed to carry Iraqi currency out of country, it's been like that for years. I remember the sign and always wanted to take a picture of it. Iraqi's were actually allowed to carry 100,000 Dinars and Americans 10,000, which I thought odd..lol. It was outdated as it was pertaining to the 2004 directives so I'm sure they're probably having it redone, or just completely removed as it was hand painted and the airport has been updated quite a bit since the take over.

V

• Upvote 1

They have always (KBR) told personnel they are not allowed to carry Iraqi currency out of country, it's been like that for years. I remember the sign and always wanted to take a picture of it. Iraqi's were actually allowed to carry 100,000 Dinars and Americans 10,000, which I thought odd..lol. It was outdated as it was pertaining to the 2004 directives so I'm sure they're probably having it redone, or just completely removed as it was hand painted and the airport has been updated quite a bit since the take over.

V

Fair enough about the KBR directive... but I was *so* hoping that the sign coming down wasn't merely for aesthetic purposes.

Fair enough about the KBR directive... but I was *so* hoping that the sign coming down wasn't merely for aesthetic purposes.

It was pretty tacky, so I'm feeling pretty positive about the non aesthetic value of it...lol. Again though it was outdated, and even at today's rates didn't make sense.

• Upvote 1

Hey cheif.. Just got transfered to USMI central.. went over to the KBR finance office and mentioned dinar..

everyone looked at me like i was a criminal.. so no dinar here.. being that im new, im still looking for the army

finance area. so give me a day or 2 and ill see what i can find here.

• Upvote 2

Hey cheif.. Just got transfered to USMI central.. went over to the KBR finance office and mentioned dinar..

everyone looked at me like i was a criminal.. so no dinar here.. being that im new, im still looking for the army

Roger that, thanks for the leg work. Stay safe there BTW.

V

• Upvote 1

Chief V...appreciate the posts and legwork...intel is a funny thing, most people don't realized it needs to be sifted and sorted, sniffed to pass the smell test...etc etc... so again appreciate the bird dogging, our people have one or two other concerns in country that need to be taken care of :), our interest in the Dinaris tertiary to them doing their jobs and keeping contact with their families...don't think alot of folks really understand the complexity of a military operation of this size...in effect it is a microcosm of a small country rather than a large business, JMHO shipmate...

Take care

• Upvote 1

Knowing how the Military works,being a nam Vet myself, I think within a week someone should have the Proof people are hoping to see. Then we just need to see a Goverment INPLACE and Parliment going to work to get the ch7 lifted and make an announcement of any RV coming to a bank near you. Soon I hope. :rolleyes:

Knowing how the Military works,being a nam Vet myself, I think within a week someone should have the Proof people are hoping to see. Then we just need to see a Goverment INPLACE and Parliment going to work to get the ch7 lifted and make an announcement of any RV coming to a bank near you. Soon I hope. :rolleyes:

They will show up for sale on Ebay as fast as they appear! I have looked for them..

Hey Bother/Sister, do not, I repeat do not mention Dinar to KBR people you do not know they are not suppose to have it. It could get taken in a room search, that's a bad road to go down. Be safe!!

I didn't make a claim of "FACT" with no supporting evidence (pics) that were promised , however, Chief V did. Empty promises are not constructive-the opposite is true. I am just asking for what was stated as a fact. That's it. Why do you attack me? I made no promise.

Six days and counting.....tick toc.....tic toc.....Pics?

Chief has stated from the beginning that he is working on getting the scans, and that is a complicated matter to do so. You have brought nothing to this discussion but negativity and incessant demands. You are like a child constantly asking, are we there yet? Why not get your lazy ass off of the couch and do something constructive that will actually add to this discussion or just shut up and let the grownups talk? I'm sure your passive aggressive nature makes you feel important, but you truly look like a buffoon to all around you.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I didn't make a claim of "FACT" with no supporting evidence (pics) that were promised , however, Chief V did. Empty promises are not constructive-the opposite is true. I am just asking for what was stated as a fact. That's it. Why do you attack me? I made no promise.

Six days and counting.....tick toc.....tic toc.....Pics?

I hear you, but I dont care what you say. I'm still in chiefs corner.

Its beyond the issue of the pics at this point. I dont like your line of posting in this thread. You could have gone about this differently.

So since your going to hold this standard to Chief, what about anyonelse? What if someonelse made a prediction or provided info that didnt turn out right? Are you going to step up and try to hold that persons feet to the fire like with what your doing now with chief?

Yeah, your a real whistle blower....ooooh

But as long as I feel that a person putting out info believes what they are saying, I'm okay with that even if it turns out to be false.

Why? Because we are speculators and that's what this investment is about....

Now go jump in a lake you need a wash...

• Upvote 7