Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 5-31-2017

TexasGranny

Hey Adam,what happened?  Huge things were supposed to happen on Thursday. Everyone was abuzz with these things. Did the Iraqi's slam the door in our face and said " Don't call us we'll call you". I hope they don' try one of their same old excuses, I think that we all have heard enough of them. Does the word "SOON" ring a bell?

Well , I think the dog and me will share a dog treat and then go to bed.

I was just curious as to what happened to the excitement from last week. I'll be looking in on Wednesday.

Have a good day.

Countryroads

Just a really quick question

when this little rv something happens

and we get the go to fly out of here

can I sit beside you on the plane

beers on me

shotgun

• Upvote 5

Adam,  we keep waiting for good news and what we think is "close" keeps getting moved "out"and out and out.

What was supposed to happen the end of 2016 got moved to the beginning of 2017.  Now we see indications of June or later. I do see more and more of the dinars being an unbelievable scam. When info is posted on the sites, why doesn't ANYONE post a copy of original article instead of putting their own twist on the info or as I am so sick of reading 

IMHO.  That is all this is amounting to, someone's opinion.    Someone out there has to agree

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hello Adam,

Adam, Is has been said before --

The only THING THAT WOULD DERAIL THE WHO "RV" THING -- WOULD BE A WAR... A WORLD WAR...

In LIGHT of the CURRENT EVENTs & Global Uncertainties, DO YOU SEE THIS ISSUES BEING A REAL CONCERN or REASONs

WHY the "RV"  has NOT  Happened Yet  -- OR WILL HAPPEN AT ALL  ? 

What are your thoughts on this matter ?

Thank YOU For ALL YOU,

Gdaddy

'

• kcw locked this topic