Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump is holding all the cards.

Yet sadly, the lame stream media is silent on these crimes ...

Any good investigative reporter should be able to put the puzzle pieces together to put a story out like this - but when you're controlled by the very people that should be investigated I guess it's a matter of life or silence?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

So I have a bridge for sale, would you like to buy that too? I figure you might be interested seeing how you buy into this BS... They (the politicians) are all crooked, bought and paid for. They have done a great job in making people think there are two parties. There is only one. We need to give it the correct name... The Corruption Party.

B/A

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

Sadly, I wouldn't buy anything from you!!!  You can't see two feet in front of your blame-Trump-for-everything eyes!!!

What b.s. do you believe I have fallen for?  Am I the one claiming the media is always right and Trump is always wrong?   You need to put your big girl pants on and accept your side lost!!

• Upvote 14

20 hours ago, bostonangler said:

So I have a bridge for sale, would you like to buy that too? I figure you might be interested seeing how you buy into this BS... They (the politicians) are all crooked, bought and paid for. They have done a great job in making people think there are two parties. There is only one. We need to give it the correct name... The Corruption Party.

B/A

Obviously not all politicians are corrupt, did you miss the memo that the Obummer administration was a scandal free administration.  Not a smidgen of corruption, straight from the (corrupt) One’s lips.  I guess that is why Obummer ranks so high in your view, while most of us just think he was rank.

What I do not comprehend is that you rail on the two/one party system of government we have and yet you ignore the fact that Trump is not part of either of these parties.  He is the only “outsider” ever elected, and was elected because a majority of We The People agreed with you in that they were tired of all the two/one party political talking heads, and voted for change.

As I said before, you seem to revel in every leak to the liberal fake news media from the two/one party imbeds that undermines the elected President.  Do you not understand these leaks are the two/one party system fighting against the one person that wants to end the status quo?

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

Well said RV.

I would add that it is easy for one to call BS on any opinion even if the opinion is substantial and supported with claims of fact but it doesn't refute anything or make the issue any clearer.  

It is harder (and takes time and critical thought) to refute an opinion based on claims of fact.

I might be interested in B/A's bridge offer if he/she had offered legitimate counter points to Mr. Mills assertions but as it stands it appears B/A is guilty of asserting a conclusion solely on the basis of a passionate belief.  B/A is certainly free to blunder about in such a manner but to imply that Mr. Mills is spewing BS and that those who consider his opinions and claims of fact as probable to be ignorant dolts is just plain sophomoric and rude. 

GH

Edited by George Hayduke
spelling
  • Upvote 11

You guys just don't get it.... Our system is completely corrupt... I didn't our system is corrupt minus the Democrats. I'm not sure why you keep thinking I love the Democrats. That is really a strange new reality. Trump supporters I meet everyday, seem to think if you disagree then you must be a liberal. How sad is that? The funny thing is Trump isn't even a Conservative. The entire system is not working... And yes, your boy Trump is just a bad. If you think he is going to break the corruption then you really have been taken. Ever hear of the saying "When in Rome"? Time will tell just how sad our state of affairs really is.

B/A

• Downvote 3

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 2:04 PM, BJinMontreal said:

Sadly, I wouldn't buy anything from you!!!  You can't see two feet in front of your blame-Trump-for-everything eyes!!!

What b.s. do you believe I have fallen for?  Am I the one claiming the media is always right and Trump is always wrong?   You need to put your big girl pants on and accept your side lost!!

Dude you have no cards in this game... You live in Montreal, why don't you concentrate on fixing your government? You seem to hate progressives, yet your country is a bastion for the left.

B/A

• Downvote 2

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 8:27 PM, George Hayduke said:

This is long, brilliant and fascinating opinion from Owen 'Buz' Mills, owner of Gunsite Academy in Arizona

Most here seem to think this is journalism, I guess, they missed your introduction stating it is a great opinion piece. No wonder America is so messed, people seem to struggle with reading and comprehension.

B/A

• Downvote 3

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

Most here seem to think this is journalism, I guess, they missed your introduction stating it is a great opinion piece. No wonder America is so messed, people seem to struggle with reading and comprehension.

B/A

Actually, this is journalism, it is just an example of opinion / information journalism as opposed to news reporting journalism. 

Journalism is the activity of gathering, assessing, creating, and presenting news and information. It is also the product of these activities.

https://www.americanpressinstitute.org/journalism-essentials/what-is-journalism/

So rather than merely dismiss the opinion piece (loaded with facts and examples to support said opinion) as “non-journalism”, show you can read, comprehend, and then rebut the facts given or the opinion rendered.

You guys just don't get it.... Our system is completely corrupt... I didn't our system is corrupt minus the Democrats. I'm not sure why you keep thinking I love the Democrats. That is really a strange new reality. Trump supporters I meet everyday, seem to think if you disagree then you must be a liberal. How sad is that? The funny thing is Trump isn't even a Conservative. The entire system is not working... And yes, your boy Trump is just a bad. If you think he is going to break the corruption then you really have been taken. Ever hear of the saying "When in Rome"? Time will tell just how sad our state of affairs really is.

B/A

Speaking of comprehension, do you not understand that I specifically draw no distinction between the Democrats and Republican Polyticks?  That I agree with you 100% that the two / one party is leading us down the road to ruin?  You correctly state that Trump is not conservative, but fail to recognize that he is also not a Republican.  Time will tell what the long term effect (if any) this election will have regarding the future of America.  You can either wallow in the mire of what polyticks has become, or get behind and support the one person trying to change the status quo.  Unfortunately it appears that you are heavily rooting for the status quo.

Dude you have no cards in this game... You live in Montreal, why don't you concentrate on fixing your government? You seem to hate progressives, yet your country is a bastion for the left.

B/A

Based on the praise you have bestowed on progressives in the past, I am surprised you have not immigrated to Canada by now.

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, bostonangler said:

You guys just don't get it.... Our system is completely corrupt...

B/A

Well, there you have it Brothers and Sisters in Dolt Land, two words; COMPLETELY CORRUPT. We might as well pack up and go home... wait... we are home... thank goodness someone pointed out that COMPLETELY CORRUPT part, cuz bein' a Dolt an all, I just don't get it.

Thank goodness there is at least one person who does and he/she or it, is not from Boston...

Go Trump, Go General Mattis and come on RV!   :salute:

GH

• Upvote 7

5 hours ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

Whether I have cards in the game or not is NO excuse for my not being allowed to have an opinion.  So you are trying to limit a person's right to free speech too?  

What you fail to recognize through your Trump-hating viewpoint is that he is NOT a politician and stands against what the one/two party system stands for.  BUT the corrupt politically connected criminals in Washington and throughout the country (and the world, for that matter) don't want to lose their grip on the good ole U S of A and their mind-control programs through the media and school systems which keep the sheeple in line. 

As for Canada, yes we have had terrible leaders and continue to be inundated with swamp creatures as well - but if the US falls thanks to sheeple like you pushing for the one person who is in a position to reverse the downward spiral to be impeached or thrown out of office - then every other free country in the world will also lose their freedom to the globalist cabal.  Then, let the round up of the free thinkers begin!!!

• Upvote 6

....We all need to realise that in BA's mind, he's assuming he thinks we think a certain way...When in reality we all have tried to state the obvious that BA is trying to convince us of...We're all in the same boat...some on the stern, some on the bow and some want to stand in the bridge to control the course...There'll never be a solution for politics or religion...All we can do is make the best available choice that circumstance relinquish...The only savior ever sent was Jesus the Christ...man screwed that up from the beginning with religions....Politics has always been elusive...but mix in power and greed and it becomes abusive....

• Upvote 5

8 hours ago, skeetdog said:

....We all need to realise that in BA's mind, he's assuming he thinks we think a certain way...When in reality we all have tried to state the obvious that BA is trying to convince us of...We're all in the same boat...some on the stern, some on the bow and some want to stand in the bridge to control the course...There'll never be a solution for politics or religion...All we can do is make the best available choice that circumstance relinquish...The only savior ever sent was Jesus the Christ...man screwed that up from the beginning with religions....Politics has always been elusive...but mix in power and greed and it becomes abusive....

Thanks Skeet finally a rational answer without the blindness of party. As I state over and over I am not a Democrat or Republican, I'm an American who realizes our system is sick, very sick. And unlike many, I also realize that no matter what his intentions, President Trump is not going to change the system. Those inside the beltway on the left or right are to indebted to the multinationals and have no say. We all want change and to rid ourselves of the criminals, but the big money will not let that happen. Until complacent Americans stand up and take the fight to the streets. The elite feel safe in their gated communities with their little security guards, but what they don't understand is when the public has nothing left to lose, they will have everything to gain. But for today, Americans are too concerned with losing the phone service, cable TV, and the amenities they feel are so important.

Thanks Skeet for an unbiased reply.

B/A 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

17 hours ago, BJinMontreal said:

Whether I have cards in the game or not is NO excuse for my not being allowed to have an opinion.  So you are trying to limit a person's right to free speech too?  

What you fail to recognize through your Trump-hating viewpoint is that he is NOT a politician and stands against what the one/two party system stands for.  BUT the corrupt politically connected criminals in Washington and throughout the country (and the world, for that matter) don't want to lose their grip on the good ole U S of A and their mind-control programs through the media and school systems which keep the sheeple in line. 

As for Canada, yes we have had terrible leaders and continue to be inundated with swamp creatures as well - but if the US falls thanks to sheeple like you pushing for the one person who is in a position to reverse the downward spiral to be impeached or thrown out of office - then every other free country in the world will also lose their freedom to the globalist cabal.  Then, let the round up of the free thinkers begin!!!

I not trying to take away your right to speech or opinion., I'm just telling you that you are irrelevant to our issues.

B/A

• Downvote 1