Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

POLL...When Do You Believe The RV Will Happen?

Luigi1

The before Ramadan RV window is closing as Ramadan begins this Friday night EST.

Some Gurus believe it is too late in the year.

The 1st quarter or end of fiscal year is the best time to RV.

When is the next RV window of opportunity?

A-During Ramadan.

B-After Ramadan.

C-After the Feast.

D-Third Quarter.

E-Fourth Quarter.

F-January 2018.

G-Undecided/other.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

I "want" to say tomorrow. But we know those people do more talk, less action. The practical side of my brain says Jan 1st 2018 from a purely accounting standpoint. They may clear Mosul soon, but the remainder of the country still has ISIS strongholds and Iraq borders are not yet secure.

Or maybe....when Luigi quits posting BS from RayRen, Goat, Brucie, TNT and the planets align. I don't want to be a downer though. JMHO. B)

2 hours ago, balkanbob said:

I          I  wanted it before i did my taxes. But I think it will happen soon. The new moon is today it is a good time to RV/RI.

Yes, new moon means new beginnings. I sure wish this would hit before I sign a two year lease tomorrow. Found a 1100sf bungalow in St Petersburg. 

Just now, Gypsygirl11 said:

Yes, new moon means new beginnings. I sure wish this would hit before I sign a two year lease tomorrow. Found a 1100sf bungalow in St Petersburg. 

Yep. You need a RV. Cant even imagine what it cost to live there since I left 10 years ago.

Just joking around Gypsy. I lived in Florida for many years until I couldn't stand the fast pace. Moved back to Kentucky and now I have 35 cows, 1 rottie, 6 chickens, and 2 other dogs that I don't know what they are and my cat that sits on my chair while I am typing and waiting for a rv.