Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Yep, so far we are looking at a 9 month agreement, just like I thought would happen.

50 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Good morning Adam, looks like some info is already out but the final details I guess will be later on. Well,  my day is already planned out  :reading-newspaper:

We won't have all the details until later today at least... there is going to be a lot that goes unsaid, and that's what really matters right not.

:twothumbs: 

• Upvote 11

9 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Yep, so far we are looking at a 9 month agreement, just like I thought would happen.

We won't have all the details until later today at least... there is going to be a lot that goes unsaid, and that's what really matters right not.

Im stoked :rodeo2:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

44 minutes ago, FROSTYJACK said:

I am self-employed. I can't wait to be self unemployed. So I can tell myself where to shove it and make a dramatic exit.

I'm in the same boat you are Frosty jack! Lol.. Go RV!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DWitte said:

BTW Adam, who exactly are these "Advisors"?  Anybody we know?

It's not Luigi, is it?

This answer has a direct impact on your reputation.  No matter how you answer.

There is only one correct answer.  Let's hope you get it right.

• Upvote 4

30 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Im stoked :rodeo2:

Oh, Yeah, Wiljor - LET 'ER BUCK!!!!! (Whoops, might wanta aughta put the coffee cup down first (:o   :o   :o))!!!

Yeah, I've had my share of "Bad Coffee" (er, "Bad Hair") days where no matter what I do, I seem to spill coffee all over myself! Not fun. Not fun!

:o   :o   :o

Top Of The Mornin' To You, Bro, and I hope You have a Super Day!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 4

I was considering signing up for the VIP section for 3 months (I have commitment issues :lol:) but the coupon code says it doesn't work.  I didn't see any limitations on the email/post about which levels the code could be used.  Did I just miss it or is the code only good for certain levels of VIP status?

Frosty and ninu, wouldn't it be great to have your new job be "how to manage my own money?"

I can hardly wait, plus Adam will have ops to consider for investors. I've been waiting for 10 or 11 years at least (have to look at my receipt) and trying not to let my heart rate get stoked. I'm so ready.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, txsrooster said:

I was considering signing up for the VIP section for 3 months (I have commitment issues :lol:) but the coupon code says it doesn't work.  I didn't see any limitations on the email/post about which levels the code could be used.  Did I just miss it or is the code only good for certain levels of VIP status?

Mr. Montana said the discount is only good until 5:00 PM tonight so HURRY!! the discount code is  goRVmay25  and the link is:  http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/store/category/1-vip-membership-packages/  

Do NOT pass go and do not collect $200 HURRY!!

Edited by Yvonne
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, txsrooster said:

The discount is only good on 5 month and Lifetime, and it ends at 1PM today (1 hour from now.)

2 minutes ago, Yvonne said:

Mr. Montana said the discount is only good until 5:00 PM tonight so HURRY!! the discount code is  goRVmay25  and the link is 

Do NOT pass go and do not collect $200 HURRY!!

The coupon is good till 1, I am closing the doors on new VIP members today at 5PM.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Adam Montana said:

The discount is only good on 5 month and Lifetime, and it ends at 1PM today (1 hour from now.)

The coupon is good till 1, I am closing the doors on new VIP members today at 5PM.

Sorry I misunderstood your deadlines.  But I did tell him to hurry!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, txsrooster said:

Just tried again and get "You cannot use that coupon for this purchase." for the 3 month VIP membership.  

dinarvets.PNG

Being a fellow Texan let me try....Yall cain't use that there coupon code fer nothin but the 5 month and lifetime memberships.....

Edited by Snatcher
spelling
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, txsrooster said:

Just tried again and get "You cannot use that coupon for this purchase." for the 3 month VIP membership.  

dinarvets.PNG

I gave you a greenie since I saw you didn't have any.

66 posts and no brownie (green) points.  Whassup wit dat bro?  I'm guessing you da bro and not the Ho.  Since you be the "Rooster".  

Pretty smart for an Animal, huh?

Just messing with you.

Hope this is the best day of your life, and for the rest of us too.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sage449 said:

Frosty and ninu, wouldn't it be great to have your new job be "how to manage my own money?"

I can hardly wait, plus Adam will have ops to consider for investors. I've been waiting for 10 or 11 years at least (have to look at my receipt) and trying not to let my heart rate get stoked. I'm so ready.

Sage I can't be trusted managing my own money just ask anyone that knows me over the last 12 years I have pissed  away most of my savings buying piles of monopoly money 

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the greenie animal..and yup you would be correct in the dude part. 

When this happens, I will defiantly need help managing my money, I tell my kids that growing up I made alot of money most of which I spent on loose women and cheap booze, the rest I wasted.  At least I was smart enough to "waste" some on Dinars while over in Kuwait and Iraq...

• Upvote 1

Welcome to VIP tx! :twothumbs: 

=====================  

The latest update on the OPEC meeting is... nothing. It sounds like the 9 month agreement will go through like I thought it would, but the day isn't over yet.

:rodeo:

Here's probably the best (newest) article so far:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-25/opec-said-to-extend-oil-cuts-for-nine-months-to-end-global-glut

You'll notice Iraq is not mentioned once. I like that a LOT. :twothumbs: 

• Upvote 5

31 minutes ago, txsrooster said:

Thanks for the greenie animal..and yup you would be correct in the dude part. 

When this happens, I will defiantly need help managing my money, I tell my kids that growing up I made alot of money most of which I spent on loose women and cheap booze, the rest I wasted.  At least I was smart enough to "waste" some on Dinars while over in Kuwait and Iraq...

Welcome to the family. This will be the best thing you have done for yourself and your family. :bravo:

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Oh, Yeah, Wiljor - LET 'ER BUCK!!!!! (Whoops, might wanta aughta put the coffee cup down first (:o   :o   :o))!!!

Yeah, I've had my share of "Bad Coffee" (er, "Bad Hair") days where no matter what I do, I seem to spill coffee all over myself! Not fun. Not fun!

:o   :o   :o

Top Of The Mornin' To You, Bro, and I hope You have a Super Day!!!

Go Moola Nova!

Back at ya brother, I'm heading to Toronto tomorrow to see family and enjoy a little down time but I will be pegged to DV just in case I need to make an emergency trip back 😬  The Belize boarder is almost walking distance from here and here's hoping we'll be enjoying umbrella drinks real soon my friend. A super day up to you 👍

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Back at ya brother, I'm heading to Toronto tomorrow to see family and enjoy a little down time but I will be pegged to DV just in case I need to make an emergency trip back 😬  The Belize boarder is almost walking distance from here and here's hoping we'll be enjoying umbrella drinks real soon my friend. A super day up to you 👍

All the best on Your trip to Toronto and back to see Your family! Yes, down time is good! Well, OK, my adrenaline and caffeine mix kinda disables my down time mode but is enjoyable with all the good news of late (OH, YEAH, BABY!!!).

I look forward to enjoying some "refreshments" with You and the DV crew post event (BRING IT ON BABY, YEAH!!!).

And as well, Brother, a Super Day To You My Friend!!!

!Que tenga un buen fin de semana por favor!

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 4