Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I posted this in another thread, but it's good here as well:

The original plan was a 6 month deal amongst OPEC (which Russia and Saudi Arabia are already on board with), but I mentioned in VIP yesterday that a 9 month deal was on the table. This morning it was mentioned that a 12 month deal is also being considered, but I think that's just negotiation and they will settle on 9 months.

This doesn't actually affect our RV chances, but it's useful information.

Also useful is this:

DApr47jXoAEef17.jpg

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Dear Adam, 

I appreciate your work in getting the information on the rv of the dinar,  I've been living paycheck to paycheck and haven't been able to save or borrow to join your VIP, how can I find out of I'm on your text thread? 

Thank you. 

5 minutes ago, captl1 said:

Thanks Adam. I believe that when iraq is given a pass it will not be common knowledge. They must keep it quiet or the smaller countries will mutiny and this will cause OPEC to go into disarray. 

How could they possibly keep it quiet since OPEC would have to approve it.  Not saying it shouldn't be kept quiet, but how?

22 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

I'm sitting here with my thumb on the pulse right now, and this is very 
important to understand as someone (you) who may be sitting on the 
fence about VIP right now: I'm locking it down no later than 5PM CST
today.

Hi Adam, Thank You for the moment by moment updates! :tiphat:

Did you mean 5PM CST or 5PM CDT since we are now on daylight savings time?

Thank You again, Adam, for all You and Your Affiliates are doing for us!

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

Crude oil slips as OPEC takes "safe bet" nine-month extension

May 25, 2017 7:47 AM ET|By: Carl Surran, SA News Editor 

Crude oil prices fall as OPEC agrees to extend production cuts by nine months to March 2018, going for "the safe bet" rather than a six-month or 12-month extension.

U.S. crude -1.4% at $50.60; Brent -1.2% at $53.28/bbl.

"It would appear a nine-month extension with the potential for deeper cuts was almost fully priced in so when the statements were made, there was nowhere left for prices to go but lower,” said Craig Erlam, senior market analyst at Oanda.

Wood Mackenzie consultants say the nine-month deal leaves its 2017 price forecast of $55/bbl unchanged.

The members of the meeting are still expected to hold a joint press conference scheduled for 5:00 pm Vienna time today (11:00 am ET).

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3269821-crude-oil-slips-opec-takes-safe-bet-nine-month-extension

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Dwaves said:

Crude oil slips as OPEC takes "safe bet" nine-month extension

May 25, 2017 7:47 AM ET|By: Carl Surran, SA News Editor 

Crude oil prices fall as OPEC agrees to extend production cuts by nine months to March 2018, going for "the safe bet" rather than a six-month or 12-month extension.

U.S. crude -1.4% at $50.60; Brent -1.2% at $53.28/bbl.

"It would appear a nine-month extension with the potential for deeper cuts was almost fully priced in so when the statements were made, there was nowhere left for prices to go but lower,” said Craig Erlam, senior market analyst at Oanda.

Wood Mackenzie consultants say the nine-month deal leaves its 2017 price forecast of $55/bbl unchanged.

The members of the meeting are still expected to hold a joint press conference scheduled for 5:00 pm Vienna time today (11:00 am ET).

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3269821-crude-oil-slips-opec-takes-safe-bet-nine-month-extension

This is what we are looking for correct Adam????

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, DWitte said:

How could they possibly keep it quiet since OPEC would have to approve it.  Not saying it shouldn't be kept quiet, but how?

It won't be a major announcement. We are looking for the opposite, actually - a LACK of announcement.

For once. :lol: 

28 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Hi Adam, Thank You for the moment by moment updates! :tiphat:

Did you mean 5PM CST or 5PM CDT since we are now on daylight savings time?

Thank You again, Adam, for all You and Your Affiliates are doing for us!

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

Sorry - Since most countries don't do daylight savings, I just juggle those numbers 

in my head automatically and I usually try to say "Chicago time" rather than confuse 

people with GMT and zulus... 

In this case, I am referring to my local time zone which is Chicago time. That's 

when I'm locking the doors on VIP to new members - 5 PM Chicago time.

11 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

This is what we are looking for correct Adam????

It's a piece. But not the whole thing. I don't think we'll have solid news till 1 or 2PM today.

(Chicago time :lol: )

Edited by Adam Montana
CDT, GMT, CST... lol
  • Upvote 7

4 minutes ago, boosterbglee said:

Here's an outline of my resignation letter!

Hasta La Vista!      :lol:

:D Hey, you copied mine !!! :o:lol:

I just can't wait. I pray it is soon. I would love to be retired in the next week. :)

Haven't seen Adam this "buzzy" in a while !! :D

• Upvote 6

Thanks Buzzy...I think my resignation will be more of a subjective act...The popping of the Champagne cork should set the tone in the boss's office...I'll offer him a farewell drink, but me drinkin' from the bottle as I savor the moment, the taste of fine alcohol and the unexpected reaction of the situation will probably deter his acceptance to join me in a final salute to ''Take this job and shove it''....

• Upvote 4

OPEC extends oil output by nine month to fight glut.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-opec-oil-idUSKBN18L0S8

Oil slides below $51 as OPEC agrees on 9-month output extension 

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/oil-reverses-some-losses-as-investors-get-ready-for-opec-meeting-2017-05-25

Go Iraq oil output exemption 

Go new monetary policy 

Go $1:1

Go 2017

• Upvote 7