Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcement 05/25/2017

yota691

News & Announcements

Iraqi Central Bank launched Exchange ( Contractors bonds ) after completion of the review by the Office of Financial Supervision, according to the lists sent to him by the Ministry of Finance   05/25/2017

Uncles  / to all licensed banks and financial institutions , non - banking ( Prohibition deal )  05/25/2017

• Upvote 6

The central bank ban on dealing with the three people of Arab nationalities

Number of readers: 592

The central bank ban on dealing with the three people of Arab nationalities

25-05-2017 02:15 PM

Euphrates -

The Central Bank published a directive to ban banks dealing with three people of Arab nationalities.

The bank said in a statement that the face of all banks and financial institutions from non-bank ban on dealing in any commercial transactions or financial with three Arab nationalities. Indicating that people have been included among the Mahaddouran of the deal issued by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (ofac).

image.php?token=9ad65eeb51d326672bb7c74d

• Upvote 1

25-05-2017 02:02 PM
image.php?token=df402be82a3c6a9aee59d9e3957cb25f&size=

Central Bank announced on Thursday, guidance document for banks to ban dealing with three people of Arab nationalities. 

The bank said it ' the face of all banks and financial institutions from non - bank ban on dealing in any commercial transactions or financial with three Arab nationalities.' 

The bank added that 'people have been included among the Mahaddouran of the deal issued by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (ofac).

image.php?token=d7382d4e901261e302990a59

• Upvote 1

Thank you, Yota.  But, I don't understand how/why that type of announcement would generate comments like:  "Oooooh....Launched Exchange!!! Is that saying what I'm hoping its saying???"  and "please, please, please" -- are we referring to the same article?  Sorry, I'm just totally lost and sincerely been praying for this R/V, more the last few months than every before, I've been waiting since late 2005 ... getting tired...

🤞

• Upvote 3

BAGHDAD / Tomorrow Press: 
Iraqi Central Bank announced on Thursday the launch of Contractors bonds after the completion of the audit, while issued an order to ban financial and commercial dealing with three Arab figures. 
Acer said the Information Office of the Director of Jabbar, told the "Tomorrow 's Press," that " the central bank 's bond exchange for contractors resumed after the completion of a review of transactions by the Board of Supreme Audit, according to the lists received by the Ministry of Finance." 
Among Jabbar we "can know the names launched their bonds by visiting the website of the Central Bank and see them." 
In another context, he stressed the source within the Central Bank of Iraq's "Tomorrow 's Press," that "Foreign Assets Control Office (OFAC), issued a new list of banned from the deal they both (Ali benign Safrani Libyan national, Abdul Hadi zircon / Libyan nationality, Hama Hamana / Algerian nationality). " 
The source indicated that the bank face of all banks and financial institutions , non - bank ban dealing with them in any financial or commercial transactions.
  • Upvote 2

Thursday, 25 May 2017 13:42

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
publication of the Central Bank, Thursday, document a directive to ban banks dealing with three people of Arab nationalities. 

The bank said in a statement Alsumaria News received a copy of it that " the face of all banks and financial institutions from non - bank ban on dealing in any commercial transactions or financial with three Arab nationalities." 

The bank added that "people have been included among the Mahaddouran of the deal issued by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (ofac).

636313058335101115-fff.png
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

55 minutes ago, TMills6864 said:

Thank you, Yota.  But, I don't understand how/why that type of announcement would generate comments like:  "Oooooh....Launched Exchange!!! Is that saying what I'm hoping its saying???"  and "please, please, please" -- are we referring to the same article?  Sorry, I'm just totally lost and sincerely been praying for this R/V, more the last few months than every before, I've been waiting since late 2005 ... getting tired...

🤞

Tmills... I really have no clue about this stuff, I leave to smarter people than me to figure it all out. I just liked those words coming from the Central Bank. 👍

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TMills6864 said:

🤞

I hear you TMills - been in this since Spring of ' 04  - I never " sat back and enjoyed the ride " It's been a long roller coaster ride and now, if Iraq would be so kind as to RV THEIR IQD, I will disembark PDQ. 

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, yota691 said:

BAGHDAD / Tomorrow Press: 
Iraqi Central Bank announced on Thursday the launch of Contractors bonds after the completion of the audit, while issued an order to ban financial and commercial dealing with three Arab figures. 
Acer said the Information Office of the Director of Jabbar, told the "Tomorrow 's Press," that " the central bank 's bond exchange for contractors resumed after the completion of a review of transactions by the Board of Supreme Audit, according to the lists received by the Ministry of Finance." 
Among Jabbar we "can know the names launched their bonds by visiting the website of the Central Bank and see them." 
In another context, he stressed the source within the Central Bank of Iraq's "Tomorrow 's Press," that "Foreign Assets Control Office (OFAC), issued a new list of banned from the deal they both (Ali benign Safrani Libyan national, Abdul Hadi zircon / Libyan nationality, Hama Hamana / Algerian nationality). " 
The source indicated that the bank face of all banks and financial institutions , non - bank ban dealing with them in any financial or commercial transactions.

Hamamana humanah, Ralphie boy! Pow! Straight to the moon!

• Upvote 1

On 5/25/2017 at 8:40 AM, copper13 said:

Tmills... I really have no clue about this stuff, I leave to smarter people than me to figure it all out. I just liked those words coming from the Central Bank. 👍

Copper all you need to know is 1) become a VIP and 2) wait for Adam's text. The rest of the time just ride the ride and have fun. You don't have to keep your hands inside the ride the entire time. Go out and enjoy life and when it happens there will be a ding on your phone one moment and the next it be as if the pennies all fell from heaven at once. Until then, trust but verify.

Or as someone once said, "Boys, wait until you see the white in their eyes!"

Whenever I go to a strip club I always bring coins, they hurt more.

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Theseus said:

Copper all you need to know is 1) become a VIP and 2) wait for Adam's text. The rest of the time just ride the ride and have fun. You don't have to keep your hands inside the ride the entire time. Go out and enjoy life and when it happens there will be a ding on your phone one moment and the next it be as if the pennies all fell from heaven at once. Until then, trust but verify.

Or as someone once said, "Boys, wait until you see the white in their eyes!"

Whenever I go to a strip club I always bring coins, they hurt more.

Could not agree more with one and two.   Do not get caught up with this date and that. Do what you need to do to get yourself ready for the RV, VIP, OSI, etc.  Then site back take care of your family and let nature take its course.  There is nothing you or I can do.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 5/25/2017 at 6:44 AM, TMills6864 said:

🤞

stay the course Tmills there are literally thousands of people watching closely when the iqd goes international , no worries it will be well known when it takes place , imo no one will get a heads up before a central bank changes its currency's value we're simply watching the news like signs along the road to get a sense of our journey .... peace  

• Upvote 1