Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 2017 24 May

Adam Montana

Well geez, even if I/we have to wait until AFTER Ramadan then that's fine with me. It has to go sometime, and hopefully we ARE there!1 In the almost 10 years I've been invested here I have NEVER heard Adam so excited before, and talking literally anytime!! I hope, as does everyone else, that his Intel is as accurate as ever! I'm ready to get off this ride! LET'S DO THIS!! GO RVVVVVVV!!!!

Thanks Adam, and I look forward to finally meeting you (post RV party!!!) and working with you on post RV investments! Let's grow this blessing!!

Edited by jimbarnhardt
  • Upvote 4

seeing Kurdistan referendum on separating from Iraq is imminent. What does this change for currency, SDR, HCL and relationship with Baghdad?   Saw about 20 mins ago. Curios as to what the synopsis is here. Been years since I have posted. Ty AM

Edited by Bongalow
forgot link.. http://www.trunews.com/article/us-intel-chief-kurdish-secession-from-iraq-imminent?utm_content=buffer62ad4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, jimbarnhardt said:

Well geez, even if I/we have to wait until AFTER Ramadan then that's fine with me. It has to go sometime, and hopefully we ARE there!1 In the almost 10 years I've been invested here I have NEVER heard Adam so excited before, and talking literally anytime!! I hope, as does everyone else, that his Intel is as accurate as ever! I'm ready to get off this ride! LET'S DO THIS!! GO RVVVVVVV!!!!

Thanks Adam, and I look forward to finally meeting you (post RV party!!!) and working with you on post RV investments! Let's grow this blessing!!

Within the next 8 weeks hopefully ... please Heavenly Father watch over Iraq today.. Thank you...

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

This should be solid TOMORROW.

And what we are hoping for, fingers crossed, is that Iraq is quietly granted 
an exemption to the oil output deal for a limited time.

It Sounds Like Iraq May Have Some Leverage Here !  :cigar:

Especially With Iraq Already Receiving Int'l Financial Rebuilding support For The Imminent Elimination Of ISIS !  :bananacamel:

http://iraqdailyjournal.com/st.....-z15340528

IRAQ COULD MAKE OR BREAK THE OPEC DEAL

24th May, 2017

The markets are betting that the OPEC extension is all but guaranteed after Saudi Arabia and Russia announced their intention to support a nine-month extension. Saudi energy minister Khalid al-Falih tried to put to rest any possibility of dissention. “We think we have everybody on board,” al-Falih said on Bloomberg TV. “Everybody I’ve talked to indicated that nine months was a wise decision.”

Rumors have surfaced that OPEC might even be considering deeper cuts, perhaps on the order of 2.5 million barrels per day (mb/d), which is twice as much as the current reductions. Because inventories have declined slowly, there is a greater recognition that more aggressive action might be needed to bring the oil market back into balance.

But even as oil bulls – and U.S. shale drillers, no doubt – salivate at the possibility of steeper cuts from OPEC, there is at least one country that could derail those efforts: Iraq. OPEC’s second largest producer was one of the last holdouts in the lead up to the original six-month deal. Iraqi officials hesitated at cooperating with OPEC to reduce output because it argued that its multi-year war with the Islamic State should exempt it from any production limits, just as security problems in Nigeria and Libya were cited as justification for allowing an exemption for those two countries.

In addition, Iraq disputed the data OPEC used in calculating the production limits, which it said underestimated Iraq’s actual production levels. Iraqi officials argued they were being asked to cut too deep based on disputed data.

Even though were able to move past those disagreements, Iraq became a straggler when it came time for implementation. In the first quarter, Iraq produced 80,000 bpd more than the agreed upon production limit of 4.351, according to Reuters. As of April, Iraq was still above its cap by some 20,000 bpd, based on OPEC’s secondary sources data. Moreover, because the agreement is a six-month average, even if Iraq brought its output down to the target level for May and June, that would not mean it will have achieved compliance – Iraq would have to cut significantly below that level in order to bring its six-month average down sufficiently. So, it is safe to say Iraq will not meet its commitment.

But that issue is rather minor compared to the task at hand for al-Falih in trying to keep Iraq on board going forward. The reason is that Iraq has new production capacity set to come online in the third and fourth quarter of 2017. The bulk of Iraq’s production comes from its southern oil fields in and around Basra, where several major international companies operate, including BP, Royal Dutch Shell, ExxonMobil, Lukoil and CNPC. Production from these southern oil fields could actually increase as companies' complete maintenance and bring some new projects online. 'We achieved this great achievement of 4 million barrels per day ... middle of 2016, and now we have climbed up and we are reaching about 5 million barrels per day beginning of second half of this year,' Iraq’s oil minister Jabbar Al-Luaibi said in March at the CERAWeek Conference in Houston.

An extraordinary metal is about to enter a super-cycle as demand is rapidly increasing and supply is vanishing. One small company has positioned itself to profit hugely from the coming price shock.

“Leaving that productive capacity idle will come with an opportunity cost that Iraq may prove reluctant to bear,” Harry Tchilinguirian, head of commodity-markets strategy at BNP Paribas SA, told Bloomberg.

Reports surfaced this week that Iraq was insisting that it would not agree to anythingmore than a six-month extension, resisting Saudi Arabia’s pleas for an extension through the first quarter of 2018. However, Saudi energy minister al-Falih flew to Baghdad to do some arm-twisting, and as of May 22, he seems to have convinced his Iraqi counterpart to sign on. On the eve of the OPEC summit, there now appears to be few barriers to an official endorsement of a nine-month extension. But that does not mean that Iraq will comply. So far it has fallen short of 100 percent compliance, a fact that Saudi Arabia is willing to overlook in order to keep the deal from falling apart. Indeed, Saudi Arabia has made up for Iraq’s foot-dragging, cutting deeper than required. “This is OPEC’s problem: There is no punishment mechanism,” independent oil analyst Anas Alhajji told Bloomberg. “A deal is one thing, implementation is another.” Recent data shows that even as Iraq appears ready to sign on to a nine-month extension, its exports are on the verge of setting a record for the month of May.

Moreover, the Iraqi oil minister has long felt that it received the short end of the stick form the original agreement in November. Fellow OPEC members Nigeria and Libya were given exemptions and Iran was allowed to increase production. Iraq, meanwhile, was forced to make the second largest cut. This, plus the oil minister’s past comments about ramping up production this year, should make oil watchers skeptical about Iraq’s willingness to keep production in line with the agreement for the next nine months.

• Upvote 4

Adam, thank you for stopping by and posting.  These are exciting times for us.  

I want to encourage those that are not VIP to get on board. Frist, it is the best possible group to join. It will help you the rest of your life. Second, I want to meet as many of you as possible at our RV party. :D

• Upvote 8

3 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Adam, thank you for stopping by and posting.  These are exciting times for us.  

I want to encourage those that are not VIP to get on board. Frist, it is the best possible group to join. It will help you the rest of your life. Second, I want to meet as many of you as possible at our RV party. :D

Too far for me to travel for a party so i will thank each and all silently for your support love and encuragement... My plan is to be debt free and stop work .. and concentrate on being well enough to finish my bucket list... 

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Too far for me to travel for a party so i will thank each and all silently for your support love and encuragement... My plan is to be debt free and stop work .. and concentrate on being well enough to finish my bucket list... 

I do not think you will have to worry about the party. The party will be coming to you. AUSTRALIA, Man we will be banging on your door.  :lol:

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, scottch said:

Thanks for the update, I have not loged in for a very long time. I was part of the text message service but my number has changed how do i fix that?

I do believe you can go into your profile. Where your info is and change it there.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, cajunrescuemedic said:

I've been a VIP member for a long time.  I've never received any kind of text at all. Is there some kind of way we can get a test text?  Just to make sure all is good in case of a sudden RV?  

I'm all for this! I'd love to get a "TEST" text, just to make sure we're all on the same page & prepared!

ROCK ON RV!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:lmao:Can you even imagine how many heart attacks that will cause:lmao:

Ha! You are NOT wrong!

It needs to be marked REALLY WELL, that it's a "TEST, TEST, TEST"!!!

Edited by Argyll
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

I do not think you will have to worry about the party. The party will be coming to you. AUSTRALIA, Man we will be banging on your door.  :lol:

Better leave the light on Noviceinvestor...so the rest of us can find our way to the party...unless Thugs and Umbernito get there first...then we just need to follow the music and noise!!! :eyebrows:

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, RodandStaff said:

Better leave the light on Noviceinvestor...so the rest of us can find our way to the party...unless Thugs and Umbernito get there first...then we just need to follow the music and noise!!! :eyebrows:

And i'll introduce you to Bundaberg Rum .... or as its known here Bundy Rum... 

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Upvote 3

Adam first off thanks to you and the mods for all your hard work it definitely seems this is coming to an end and I have to admit I'm pretty excited and kind of nervous at the same time.

my concern is that I'm living in Ireland and in a pretty bad financial state but I'm sure you hear enough hard luck stories and I appreciate it takes money and time to run this brilliant site but is there any point in someone living in Ireland joining VIP because and I appreciate the fact that most people here are American the vast majority of opportunities will be geared towards America and American tax schemes and investments that will serve no purpose to me on the day of the rv ie tomorrow 😂😂.

again Adam great site and if anyone could chime in with an opinion here it would be much appreciated 

thanks

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Irishb225 said:

Adam first off thanks to you and the mods for all your hard work it definitely seems this is coming to an end and I have to admit I'm pretty excited and kind of nervous at the same time.

my concern is that I'm living in Ireland and in a pretty bad financial state but I'm sure you hear enough hard luck stories and I appreciate it takes money and time to run this brilliant site but is there any point in someone living in Ireland joining VIP because and I appreciate the fact that most people here are American the vast majority of opportunities will be geared towards America and American tax schemes and investments that will serve no purpose to me on the day of the rv ie tomorrow 😂😂.

again Adam great site and if anyone could chime in with an opinion here it would be much appreciated 

Ireland... great place ... My grandparents (RIP)were from Ireland 😊

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Irishb225 said:

... I appreciate it takes money and time to run this brilliant site but is there any point in someone living in Ireland joining VIP ...

If you live in a country where you pay taxes, can be sued, or any form of government has control of you... then VIP is for you.

Except Iran and North Korea. I won't even bother trying to do business in those countries.

:twothumbs: 

• Upvote 7