Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEED TO SAY THIS...

harry2299

Harry,

Your kind words are duly noted and most appreciated. I am sorry you no longer have a job and I understand the impact it can have on your psyche. Some of us on this forum are a little hard core and it comes across in our attitude with regard to certain circumstances, for instance, if you need to be defended we will do it with ferocity, if you are a jerk and desperately need to be put in your proper place then it will be done with ferocity and if you are on of those "Predictors" that posses a perfect track record of being wrong every single time then you too will be "Razzed" with some degree of ferocity as well. Sometime these "Predictor" types often turn to a moderator for relief much like a younger sibling will turn to a parent for protection from an irritated older sibling. You see,they have nothing of their own and just parrot what others are saying. They should read the story of, "The Boy Who Cried Wolfe" and always bear in mind that if they can't run with the big dogs then they should stay on the porch.

Then there are the weak minded who never have a strong enough opinion to say what needs to be said no matter what. I like to say that if you don't stand for something then you will fall for anything. These ( weak ones ) are the ones who are characterized by believing everything they hear but are not motivated in the least to do their own research for the purpose of verification, are let down and disappointed, get depressed and then turn right around and defend the "Predictors" who made them feel this way in the first place. I believe them to be double minded. I personally feel pity for these types.

Ok, to make my point. Who do you want to ,"Have your back?" The fierce group or the weak minded group? It really is a rhetorical question and you have answered the question before it was asked. You see, Harry, it was the fierce group who reached out to you. Why...you may ask, did they do that? Because that is who we are, it is what we are made of...Welcome to the club.

Thought for the day: For every thousand who are hacking at the branches of evil there is one who is hacking at the root.

COOL POST PBR!

Harry,

Your kind words are duly noted and most appreciated. I am sorry you no longer have a job and I understand the impact it can have on your psyche. Some of us on this forum are a little hard core and it comes across in our attitude with regard to certain circumstances, for instance, if you need to be defended we will do it with ferocity, if you are a jerk and desperately need to be put in your proper place then it will be done with ferocity and if you are on of those "Predictors" that posses a perfect track record of being wrong every single time then you too will be "Razzed" with some degree of ferocity as well. Sometime these "Predictor" types often turn to a moderator for relief much like a younger sibling will turn to a parent for protection from an irritated older sibling. You see,they have nothing of their own and just parrot what others are saying. They should read the story of, "The Boy Who Cried Wolfe" and always bear in mind that if they can't run with the big dogs then they should stay on the porch.

Then there are the weak minded who never have a strong enough opinion to say what needs to be said no matter what. I like to say that if you don't stand for something then you will fall for anything. These ( weak ones ) are the ones who are characterized by believing everything they hear but are not motivated in the least to do their own research for the purpose of verification, are let down and disappointed, get depressed and then turn right around and defend the "Predictors" who made them feel this way in the first place. I believe them to be double minded. I personally feel pity for these types.

Ok, to make my point. Who do you want to ,"Have your back?" The fierce group or the weak minded group? It really is a rhetorical question and you have answered the question before it was asked. You see, Harry, it was the fierce group who reached out to you. Why...you may ask, did they do that? Because that is who we are, it is what we are made of...Welcome to the club.

Thought for the day: For every thousand who are hacking at the branches of evil there is one who is hacking at the root.

"not motivated in the least to do their own research for the purpose of verification". Sounds like someone I just read. Oh Yeah that was you, just a basher, never bringing anything to the table but complaints.

• Upvote 2

"not motivated in the least to do their own research for the purpose of verification". Sounds like someone I just read. Oh Yeah that was you, just a basher, never bringing anything to the table but complaints.

and Here....................... WE GO! ! ! ! ! Harry, nice thoughts and keep the faith! ! ! GO RV! ! ! !

• Upvote 1

I registered for the sole reason to reply to this post. I have been coming to this site for almost a year, and have never replied to a single post, simply to stay out of people's hair. I have read uncountable posts. I am right there with you Harry. When life is giving you no more lemons, and all you want is some lemonade, you can get on here, and feel like you're talking to people that you've known for years. The good people on this site sometimes talk me out of being "thirsty," even without me saying anything back to them. I believe I'm with Harry in saying that we may not know who is on the other side of this forum, but sometimes it feels as if I'm reading an e-mail from a family member. Quite frankly, sometimes, the things people say are funnier than watching videos of people fall on youtube. Cheers to the ones who care. God bless the troops. And good God, can we can an RV?

Yours truly,

Know Moral Eyes

WHEN LIFE GIVES ME LEMONS, i BUY SOME VODKA AND GO OVER TO POSSUM'S PLACE.

For me this is a place of friends and family. I have had my morning coffee and cigarette with this forum for many months now. support was thre for me when my car was stolen and people laughed with me when I got 3/4 of it back. We are all real people behind our screen names and we all deal with the real world on a daily basis. But we are all invested and are all dreamers for a better life. God bless you friend.. And God bless Iraq... And God bless America!

This is for ALL to REMEMBER..........When you wake up each morning and GOD has put the breath of life into your body for one more day here, everything else is a BONUS. I have been a member here for only a short time, though I have held on to a large amount of Dinar now for over 5 years. Even with the downfalls life gives to peopel on this site daily in the end those who prevail will have blessings untold poured out on them. Not to preach but any Bible believing person should know that the word of GOD states that "Babalon" AKA Iraq will bring wealth untold to the world.

The city of Babylon still exists at the same location as the ancient city of Babylon and it is located in south Iraq. Saddam Hussein had been quietly rebuilding the ancient ruins of Babylon for decades. Saddam even had his name engraved on the stones of some of the buildings along with Nebuchadnezzar. The gulf wars didn't totally stop the rebuilding of Babylon although it did disrupt it. Because of some damage done to the ancient ruins in the gulf war the United States and other nations recently pledged to develop Babylon into a international world center and possibly a theme park based on her ancient wonders.

The only thing that is holding up the rebuilding of Babylon Iraq from emerging into a world class tourist center for the rich and famous is the violence in Iraq and the development of their oil.

But don't forget that Babylon will host the antichrist and his minions. And finally Babylon will be destroyed and I mean destroyed forever. We have no idea how fast Iraq will reemerge into the great nation again or if we (believers) will even be here to see it.

I know this is a rumors site, I have to say this and the people who read this will know what I am talking about or who, I have read many post, lots of bashing,people saying we spend to much time on this board,posting nonsense......Well I want to say shame on them, there are some great people on this site.....A few months back I was laid off from my job of many years, I was crushed, was afraid to talk to my own family, even tho I new it was not my fault , I felt like I let them down, how could I explain it, well I came to this board and told everyone......The outpourring of support brought this man to tears, so many good hearts that touched my soul will never be forgotten.It bothers me to see the rude and unthoughtfull things people say.Please understand we all have the same intrest, thats why we are members, so I just want to say thank you, god bless you all....Even if this never happens, you have helped this person through a very tough time, peace. :)

Well said. Good to know the importance of people

I do know what it was/is like to get laaid off also. After working for 25 years for myself and as a Union man for the same it all came crashing down on me the day i got hurt on the job. you dont know what goes thru a mans mind when EVERYTHING is dependent upon him. I found out what the real life was all about. My wife asked me who was going to pay the mortgage and my kids that i was crap and my family thot i was faking it and my friends disappered. --SO why do i stay ? because i promised to love her and protect her and look after my family- THAT my friends was 18 years ago. My wife found a job and the kids screamed until i thru them out ( all of age of course)4 girls and a lazy sone. Did they do anything in their lives -NO- and I dont care. As for my wife she has since seen me go thru 2 H-Attacks and a breakdown 5 major operations that were do to the injury and some were from what it did to other parts of my body. Now i am fixing the house up after all of these years finally i can do something. and yes i put in about 4 productive hours a day and that is all i can do. Will i really love her again? It is slowly coming back. I had no one to help me thru and if i had have had a chance at a site such as we have here man i tell you it probably would have saved me a thousand miles but I am here. So what do i do if i make the money from this investment ? Well the house should be done by then and everything will probably be in order . Then i will probably SPLIT IT with her and say solong. WHY because i cant really trust her .

• Upvote 1

I do know what it was/is like to get laaid off also. After working for 25 years for myself and as a Union man for the same it all came crashing down on me the day i got hurt on the job. you dont know what goes thru a mans mind when EVERYTHING is dependent upon him. I found out what the real life was all about. My wife asked me who was going to pay the mortgage and my kids that i was crap and my family thot i was faking it and my friends disappered. --SO why do i stay ? because i promised to love her and protect her and look after my family- THAT my friends was 18 years ago. My wife found a job and the kids screamed until i thru them out ( all of age of course)4 girls and a lazy sone. Did they do anything in their lives -NO- and I dont care. As for my wife she has since seen me go thru 2 H-Attacks and a breakdown 5 major operations that were do to the injury and some were from what it did to other parts of my body. Now i am fixing the house up after all of these years finally i can do something. and yes i put in about 4 productive hours a day and that is all i can do. Will i really love her again? It is slowly coming back. I had no one to help me thru and if i had have had a chance at a site such as we have here man i tell you it probably would have saved me a thousand miles but I am here. So what do i do if i make the money from this investment ? Well the house should be done by then and everything will probably be in order . Then i will probably SPLIT IT with her and say solong. WHY because i cant really trust her .

Vern, first I want to wish you good health, it really sounds like you have been dealt a bad hand, but keep the faith brother, keep working on getting better, I have not posted all my trials of life, just some,but I want to say you are not alone and please do not give up,I will keep you in my prayers , as you can see there are alot of good people on this site with good hearts,God Bless You Friend.

• Upvote 1

I know this is a rumors site, I have to say this and the people who read this will know what I am talking about or who, I have read many post, lots of bashing,people saying we spend to much time on this board,posting nonsense......Well I want to say shame on them, there are some great people on this site.....A few months back I was laid off from my job of many years, I was crushed, was afraid to talk to my own family, even tho I new it was not my fault , I felt like I let them down, how could I explain it, well I came to this board and told everyone......The outpourring of support brought this man to tears, so many good hearts that touched my soul will never be forgotten.It bothers me to see the rude and unthoughtfull things people say.Please understand we all have the same intrest, thats why we are members, so I just want to say thank you, god bless you all....Even if this never happens, you have helped this person through a very tough time, peace. :)

I feel the same way has you do. I lost my job. Was about to lose my house and the flood of e-mails I got from everyone here. Helped me out in a way we can understand. I hope everything truns out ok for you and your family god bless you and everyone on here.

• Upvote 1

I registered for the sole reason to reply to this post. I have been coming to this site for almost a year, and have never replied to a single post, simply to stay out of people's hair. I have read uncountable posts. I am right there with you Harry. When life is giving you no more lemons, and all you want is some lemonade, you can get on here, and feel like you're talking to people that you've known for years. The good people on this site sometimes talk me out of being "thirsty," even without me saying anything back to them. I believe I'm with Harry in saying that we may not know who is on the other side of this forum, but sometimes it feels as if I'm reading an e-mail from a family member. Quite frankly, sometimes, the things people say are funnier than watching videos of people fall on youtube. Cheers to the ones who care. God bless the troops. And good God, can we can an RV?

Yours truly,

Know Moral Eyes

Nicely put Know Moral Eyes. I am a new member and just logged on. I am pleasantly surprised at the outpouring of support that everyone seems to have. God bless all of you and God please keep our troops safe!!

Vern, first I want to wish you good health, it really sounds like you have been dealt a bad hand, but keep the faith brother, keep working on getting better, I have not posted all my trials of life, just some,but I want to say you are not alone and please do not give up,I will keep you in my prayers , as you can see there are alot of good people on this site with good hearts,God Bless You Friend.

Ya see, Harry...35 posts into your thread and YOUR the one giving hope and faith to another brother who is no longer the other...he is a compatriot on this road of life we call THE RV!!!( not meaning to be sexist here...this applies to ALL of us) B):D

• 2 weeks later...

How beautiful. God bless and keep you! Hats off to you! :tiphat:

I understand Harry and wish you and your family the best. We are at a point in our lives right now to have to sale our dinars, don't want to, but if something does not give in a couple of weeks from now, thats it. We have bills piling up, no work, this is driving this family nuts, we trust God , and in the past he has always helped us when we were almost giving up. I trust him, he must know something we don't know. Trying so hard to wait it out. C'mon RV I don't care what the rate is any more, just want it done. God bless all of you. :mellow:

Keep it up big guy! This is a test life is giving you, keep it up and I can guaran-damn-tee you that you will get over this. Godspeed!

I am reminded of the man that prayed every day for ten years to win the lottery. After ten years of disappointment, he lashed out at God for not answering his prayers. A mighty voice came to him from the heavens. "You've got to buy a ticket Sam".

Just keep the faith Harry. We're gonna get there.

Hey, Harry. i here your cry brother and so does the Lord. keep your eyes on GOD and all will come to you......be blessed my brother, and if i can help let me know. GO...........RV......^_^

I am proud of you all. You would think a form of investors looking to make a few bucks would be a bit self centered, not the case here. I look at the yahoo stock forms and each time after I tell myself I'm not reading the posts there anymore. Yes good people can be found everywhere, but many here.

Stay in a happy place, folks with poor self images will always try to drag good folks down. Neither they, your job or the RV determine your wealth. For that, look to yourself, your family and friends. Most here are good people, regardless. Having said that, COME ON RV! :woot:

BobbyToGo

• Upvote 1