Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Even though I show as a newbie, I have been watching and reading this site since 2009-ish. Like others, my family could use this RV--job loss due to forced retirement, illness, unexpected bills, etc.--the life things we all have. I hope and pray this happens sooner than "Soon", and is a blessing for all that need it, the Iraqi citizens as well. God bless to all and thanks for the enjoyment of reading this site, even through the frustration of waiting for this elusive RV to happen, and thanks to Adam and his staff for all that they do to help us.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Buzzy....Just checked my upcoming events for next week and the 25th works with my scheduling...I'll have ample time to cash in a couple 100 grand...swing through Vagas for our shindig before we're off to Belize...Aint worrying about packing...l'll buy as I travel...

• Upvote 4

:moneybag::moneybag:time to get ready for the celebration ... oops not now, I gotta get ready to go to work for the entire weekend, maybe I can rest later.

G-d created the world in 6 days, then he rested.

The Emergency Departments are open and serving 24/7, 7 days / week, repeat.

Just a quick shout out to all thous that serve in their own capacity.

Be the blessing and you will be blessed.

• Upvote 6

17 hours ago, fretless said:

Adam,

Discount Code keeps giving me an error message - " code not valid or has already been redeemed."

Any suggestions? 

Make sure you are picking "the 5 month or Lifetime option", using "goRVmay25" .  

If you are still having issues contact supporthttp://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/support/create/

• Upvote 2

IRAQ TO STAND BY EXTENSION OF OPEC FREEZE DEAL
Iraq, May 20, 2017

Iraq is committed to reducing oil production to decrease a glut in the global market, and will support extending output cuts in line with any
Opec decision, Prime Minister Haider Al Abadi said.

The Organisation of the Petroleum Exporting Countries meets in Vienna on May 25 to consider whether to extend output cuts agreed in December last year between Opec and 11 non-member countries, including Russia. “Iraq is with the continuation of a reduction of oil production of Opec nations and we will push in that direction,” Abadi said in a news conference broadcast on state TV.

Abadi did not specify for how long Iraq was willing to extend the current cut. The country’s oil minister said last week Iraq would support a six-month extension.

Saudi Arabia and Russia, the world’s top two oil producers, agreed on Monday on the need to keep the current cut in place until March 2018. Non-Opec member Kazakhstan however said on Monday it would struggle to join any new deal on the old terms, as its own output was set to jump. Oman said it fully supported the idea of a nine-month extension.

Opec wants to reduce global oil inventories to their five-year average but so far has struggled to do so. Stockpiles are hovering near record highs, partly because of rising production in the US, which is not part of the existing deal.

omantribune

http://iraqdailyjournal.com/story-z15310761

• Upvote 1

Next week I'll be in Montego Bay, Jamaica at my cousin's destination wedding over the Memorial day weekend.  :mexican:

Pleeeeeease give me a good reason if I should carry an extra suitcase in preparation to "fly somewhere else" all of sudden, if we get your text message and email alert while I'll already be in islands sipping on umbrella drinks??!! Or most likely whiskey on the rocks?! :drunk:

I'll have my Amex card and agent on standby Adam, as soon as I get to hear your word!! Yes sirrrrrr! :cheesehead:

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, fretless said:

Maybe it's because I'm doing it on my phone..? Probably user error. Thanks again for the replies.

You're not using quotation marks are you? The coupon code is goRVmay25 - the CaPS may be important(?) 

I tested it earlier, before I responded, using Chrome.

I just tested again, using my iphone, and again it worked fine for me.

Give me more details, I will try to help.

:tiphat: 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Freedomwish said:

Next week I'll be in Montego Bay, Jamaica at my cousin's destination wedding over the Memorial day weekend.  :mexican:

Pleeeeeease give me a good reason if I should carry an extra suitcase in preparation to "fly somewhere else" all of sudden, if we get your text message and email alert while I'll already be in islands sipping on umbrella drinks??!! Or most likely whiskey on the rocks?! :drunk:

I'll have my Amex card and agent on standby Adam, as soon as I get to hear your word!! Yes sirrrrrr! :cheesehead:

2 things :)

1. AMEX is fairly useless in Belize outside of the "tourist port" areas, make sure you also have a VISA or MC handy :)

2. You don't need an extra suitcase. Anywhere I'd suggest you travel to will have shopping available, and we will have a few hours here and there if we need to go grab an extra toothbrush or polo shirt or private plane. ;) 

• Upvote 9