Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi private banks are calling for «Central» to activate the monetary policy

4 hours ago, dinareffic said:

BAGHDAD - Adel Mahdi

The author of this article:

ADIL ABD AL-MAHDI iq.jpg

Adil Abdul-Mahdi al-Muntafiiki (Arabic: عادل عبد المهدي المنتفكي‎‎) is an Iraqi Shi'a politician, economist, and was one of the Presidents of Iraq from 2005 to 2011. He was formerly served as the Finance Minister in the Interim government and Oil Minister from 2014 to 2016.

Abdel-Mahdi is a member of the powerful Shi'a party the Supreme Islamic Iraqi Council, or SIIC. Long based in neighboring Iran, the group opposed a United States administration while holding close ties with the other U.S.-backed groups that opposed Saddam Hussein, including the Kurds and the Iraqi National Congress.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Wiljor said:

Thanks dinareffic, 

stabilize the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar is one of the things necessary, pointing out that the foreign currency held by the «Central» window had a positive role in maintaining an appropriate level of the exchange rate and install it.

ohhhh yeaaaaa, I see green all over this baby :bagofmoney:

I DO BELIEVE THIS CALLS FOR A    -----  GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY :moneybag::bagofmoney:! ! ! ! ! ! !

• Upvote 7

3 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

I hope the fog lifts soon and a rate is clear but i am still err on the side of caution .. icannot explain the feelings 😊

I'm with ya . . . I know exactly how you feel  - unsettled, nervous, Hot Dog Fingers, shedding hair, shaky, pensive, guts tied up in knots, cramps, gurgling tummy, headache, tremors, hallucinations, dizzy spells, ringing in your ears,  voices ( sometimes from where I know not ) - And that's when I wake up !

It gets worse from there ! ! ! ! !  :eek:  :wave:

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, DWS112 said:

The author of this article:

ADIL ABD AL-MAHDI iq.jpg

Adil Abdul-Mahdi al-Muntafiiki (Arabic: عادل عبد المهدي المنتفكي‎‎) is an Iraqi Shi'a politician, economist, and was one of the Presidents of Iraq from 2005 to 2011. He was formerly served as the Finance Minister in the Interim government and Oil Minister from 2014 to 2016.

Abdel-Mahdi is a member of the powerful Shi'a party the Supreme Islamic Iraqi Council, or SIIC. Long based in neighboring Iran, the group opposed a United States administration while holding close ties with the other U.S.-backed groups that opposed Saddam Hussein, including the Kurds and the Iraqi National Congress.

Ya'll understand that if this guy is one of Iran's puppets in Iraq then these comments coming from him are beyond HUGE. It could indicate that for some inexplicable reason Iran is now backing Iraq's RV. And that, IMHO, is the only way that Iraq was ever gonna RV. 

• Upvote 8

39 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

I'm with ya . . . I know exactly how you feel  - unsettled, nervous, Hot Dog Fingers, shedding hair, shaky, pensive, guts tied up in knots, cramps, gurgling tummy, headache, tremors, hallucinations, dizzy spells, ringing in your ears,  voices ( sometimes from where I know not ) - And that's when I wake up !

It gets worse from there ! ! ! ! !  :eek:  :wave:

Try Essiac Tea ;] After exchange cause it's good for You. Now ...where's my bank appointment "protocol".? :rake:

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Ya'll understand that if this guy is one of Iran's puppets in Iraq then these comments coming from him are beyond HUGE. It could indicate that for some inexplicable reason Iran is now backing Iraq's RV. And that, IMHO, is the only way that Iraq was ever gonna RV. 

And Iran is ready to RV too. Crossing fingers 

• Upvote 10

1 hour ago, Bakken said:

It sure would be nice. My girlfriend just dumped me because of the long distance thing isn't working for her.  It would be nice to get out of the Nd oilfields and move back to MN. With lots of money. 

Fun place, the Bakken. Was there for 4 years. Skinned out about 8 months ago. Had enough. Some guys on the crews I ran had family as far away as Florida.

Sorry to hear your relationship didn't survive either. Something to think about: when the RV KICKS LOOSE, move someplace where no one knows you-start fresh.

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Upvote 7

38 minutes ago, chris2028 said:

WOW! What a great morning! Woke up to Adams early Chat and took the jump and joined VIP! :-). Then I slide over and see this news nugget! Today is gonna be a good DAY!!

GO RV

EVERYDAY is a good day!!!! It's all what you make of it - peace

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, caz1104 said:

EVERYDAY is a good day!!!! It's all what you make of it - peace

try to make it a good day

always

just got kicked out of house

dogs don't like me

kid doesn't talk really to me

but I try to always find a positive

• Upvote 2