Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Many of you do not know me. I have not been around for a long time. Life got a bit too busy. Anyway..... Those who do.... Will tell you I am a good and genuine individual.

These are just my thoughts and nothing more.

I have not been in this as long as many of you have but like us all.....i am entitled to my opinion.

THE GURUS.......Take with as much beer as you can manage and laugh

NEVER EVER TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY!

MOSUL......Light at the end of the tunnel and will be done by the first week in June.

Honestly think nothing will happen with their currency until MOSUL is well under control.

THE BIGGY....THE RV/ RI......

If we do not see this by the first week in July...... I do not think it will happen this year. I do not mean this to be negative or in any way discourage you all. I want this like yesterday. I am at a stage like many of you, I want to do other things with my life. I just need Iraq to get their finger out to help me do some of it.

Al Malaki...... Will continue to reek havoc inside Iraq unless the rest of the world puts a stop to him. How often have they tried to get him one way or another and he has always worked his way out. He is a sociopath. They will get him eventually but they are always the most difficult to catch.

THE FUTURE...IRAQ WILL THRIVE AND IT WILL BE THE PLACE TO INVEST. IF IT GOES THIS YEAR I WILL BUY MORE DONG

Just as a side..... I have a friend who works as a medium. The last day she was in my house I gave her a 10,000 dinar note to hold. She saw money piling up for me and said I soul get it in May / June this year. Hoping as we all are. Have a wonderful day. .. Boop. X

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 2

Betty,

Seems you have a rather positive opinion and have thought things through well. As for the Medium thing that is a new twist and could go either way. I sorta believe but nothing I was ever told came even remotely true. Give her a 25,000 Dinar and a couple VND the next reading and share what she has to say.

Have a great day,

Karsten, From the wrong side of the pond

• Upvote 3

Hey BettyBoop don't worry, I've been ragged on for being realistic in my posts, and I don't care what others think.

If they want to be led by the nose with every "this is our week" post, then OK, but I'm trying to wake people up from their hopium.

Iraq is a hard fight and they have a LONG way to go before the country even gets STABLE enough for monetary reform.

Mosul is NOT the magic thing. Don't ever believe "Give me Mosul and I give you the RV."

NOT gonna happen.

The infrastructure simply does not exist to support the thriving economy people think exists.

We're gonna be waiting for monetary reform for a few more years yet.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 12

Your post  was excellent reading and If I may add my opinion.. I too have been in this investment since 2008 and many times I have felt that I am involved in something going nowhere but something keeps me hanging in there.. I think now we are on a precipice of something happening and pray that it will be this year.. Iraq is wanting to encourage investment and they are welcoming investors.. The people of Iraq want real purchasing power and value to their currency and the ability to rise above a sub culture existence.. The only way they are going to achieve anything is to add value to their currency .. I personally think they could RV at anytime but this is Iraq and there is always something they are "waiting for"...

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

On May 23, 2017 at 7:27 PM, NoviceInvestor said:

Your post  was excellent reading and If I may add my opinion.. I too have been in this investment since 2008 and many times I have felt that I am involved in something going nowhere but something keeps me hanging in there.. I think now we are on a precipice of something happening and pray that it will be this year.. Iraq is wanting to encourage investment and they are welcoming investors.. The people of Iraq want real purchasing power and value to their currency and the ability to rise above a sub culture existence.. The only way they are going to achieve anything is to add value to their currency .. I personally think they could RV at anytime but this is Iraq and there is always something they are "waiting for"...

You hit the nail on the head. "This is Iraq". That is always the wild card, but I think 2107 is it.  

• Upvote 4

Thanks BB...Iraq had a long way to come from the Saddam Hussein days and the sanctions he imposed on the Iraq economy...Iraq has never in their history considered the Private Sector as an asset...Iraq has come a long way in implementing the private sector, establish laws concerning banking policies, trade and tariff, fighting corrupt leaders and establishing an open market where the rules have changed in favor of the private sector and foreign investor...The groundwork to support the rebuilding of Iraq's infrastructure has been laid to support the private sector and foreign investment...If you've ever been to Iraq you would understand the contrast between social divisions...Saddam Hussein lived in elaborate mansions all over Iraq...I think the number is around 17 mansions between what he and his sons possessed...While the everyday citizen lived in dirt floor shacks made of home made mud bricks with palm leaf roofs...The near total destruction can be a blessing in disguise...Iraq needed to up-grade their living standards as well as the power grids, sewer and water facilities...All the work that is required as ''MisterNope'' has mentioned will only employ the private sector...Adding an asset to Iraq's economy that they've never implemented...Once Iraq's private sector is employed and implemented...the private sector will prove to be the Iraq's number one asset over taking the petroleum export numbers...jmho   

Edited by skeetdog
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

You hit the nail on the head. "This is Iraq". That is always the wild card, but I think 2107 is it.  

well I'm hoping it will be 2017 .. I know that it could go on ad infinitum but the people of Iraq need real purchasing..Iraq needs rebuilding and needs the world to help and be part of that ... And few countries will impart their time and effort for Zilch and Iraq is Iraq and not the USA and as such should have their own currency as something of value and not continue relying on the U.S. dollar ... Jmo

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

But people DO take the "gurus" seriously, and that's sad and it needs to be stopped.

You should see all the crying sheep comments on youtube for The Big Call (intel only) videos!

SAD.

People are kissing Bruce's feet as if he were Jesus.

Edited by MisterNope
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

38 minutes ago, MisterNope said:

But people DO take the "gurus" seriously, and that's sad and it needs to be stopped.

You should see all the crying sheep comments on youtube for The Big Call (intel only) videos!

SAD.

People are kissing Bruce's feet as if he were Jesus.

well

nope 

i got one god

and it isnt brucey

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I agree with you Bettyboop. I'm just like you too...a lot of people here know me, but newer people probably don't because of the same thing...life got busy, but I'm back because things are definitely heating up right now. My 2 cents...I think Mosul is done. I think having Trump as president has really helped Iraq to progress tremendously this year. I agree that this should happen before July. Can you believe that is only 2 weeks away?!

That's cool about the medium. Hopefully she is right. 

On 5/23/2017 at 7:27 PM, NoviceInvestor said:

I agree. I think it could happen anytime now, but they are always waiting on something....postpone, postpone, postpone. However right now we're not seeing many articles saying they want to postpone, so I take that as a good sign. They have come far....we all know that this just has to happen! The biggest question has been when. I think the World bank, the IMF and the UN are putting a lot of pressure on them right now to get it done. If it doesn't happen here soon then I think there's a big problem somewhere. From my research and reading, it looks to me that they are trying to make it happen. Fingers crossed! 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

"THE BIGGY....THE RV/ RI......

If we do not see this by the first week in July...... I do not think it will happen this year. I do not mean this to be negative or in any way discourage you all. I want this like yesterday. I am at a stage like many of you, I want to do other things with my life. I just need Iraq to get their finger out to help me do some of it."

I agree with you 100% all of the way around, Betty!   Here's to the RV Train FINALLY pulling into the station!

Dr J

• Upvote 1