Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stock price change? Hhmmmmm

I look at this screen everyday to follow a few of my stocks I am invested in and I also have the IQD on here as well just for kicks. Checked it today and for the first time in 3 months the price has changed! It was steady 1181 for 3 months no change. Today it drops. 

Could be something, could not be anything, but interesting none the less. 

IMG_0332.PNG

• Upvote 9

Oh it's something Jaygo...

Everything speaks we just have to know how to listen :eyebrows:

Like walking into my newly remodeled and name change of my credit union...no longer looks like a bank... the least... so would like to take that as a sign in my late fathers dream of ""us waiting in line to exchange. "But it didn't look like a normal bank""

Edited by Officiallytook
  • Upvote 8

Thanks Jaygo...Maybe it's a prelude to Buzzy's weekly post this week about how the bitcom exploded...He'll, in just this post alone the IQD=X went from -2.000 to even money....Hang-on to your dinars Boyz the rides fixin' to get interesting....lmao

• Upvote 12

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

That is the same number posted on Bloomberg currency today. This strongly suggest that what is happening is a linking up of whatever system is used to present current currency rates. 

Yep. Slight perturbations induced in the secondary and subsequent systems to ensure the proper system responses are timely and accurate to correct any system software or hardware deficiencies before the real time switch is flipped!!! Or, hey, let's just do a test for giggles to see what everybody thinks about it? LOL They may be testing the Iraqi Dinar holders response to slight variations on a fixed peg program rate currency to the USD for humor on an otherwise boring shift?

Nah. I'm voting for the Real Deal with President Trump "negotiating" the appropriate outcome!!! Pretty sure President Trump has his keester kickers ready for action, if necessary, while in Iraq - SOON!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Saturation. 

That is the word for the day. I've been talking for yrs about a scientific book that I read when I was in the Marien's called," The Hundredth Monkey Syndrome". The theory being that everything is somehow connected to a collective conscience.  They had two islands that both had monkeys living on them. None of the monkeys would peel their bananas before eating them. So the scientist put hidden cameras on one island and never went back. On the other island they began teaching the monkeys how to peel a banana while observing the other monkeys on the control island. What happened was that when a certain percentage of monkeys had been taught how to peel a banana SUDDENLY on the control island that no one was allowed to go to the monkeys began to also peel their bananas. 

There is another project called the," Egg Project", {AKA, The Global Consciousness Project } that studies the same thing. It show that weeks before the Indonesian tsunami that killed over 300,000 people the words water, flood, tsunami, and earthquake were being used much more on the internet than normal. Thus revealing what they call, " the collective conscience". 

What happened on the island that the monkeys were taught to peel their bananas was that at the point of SATURATION other monkeys hundreds of miles away instinctively knew how to do it. I would like to postulate that we have now reached the point of SATURATION which is always right before the event is to occur. 

I truly believe this because I am something of an observer of people and I've noticed recently a specific change in behavior, both in actions and in emotions. And I'm not only referring to everyone here. Here most everyone has an elevated level of excitement that on the surface seems almost unrealistic and founded in flights of fantasy. But we know what we know. On the outside world I see others that for no reason at all seem to have feelings of anger and fear and sorrow. As if they instinctively know they have missed something. And what everyone seems to be talking about in both the dinar world and outside the dinar world is, "CURRENCY". 

A long post I know, but be sure about it my brothers and sisters we have now reached the event horizon, and the point of total SATURATION.

OUR LONG AWAITED EVENT IS LOOMING OVER OUR HEADS.

• Upvote 13

As evidence of my above statement I would like to point out that last night on Coast to Coast AM radio show one of the subjects that was discussed was how people suddenly come into a large amount of money and how that it destroys their lives because they have not properly planned for such an event. I fear there are some here who have not planned properly for such an event, please consider that as Adam Montana has set up through VIP OSI Name Reserve a proper plan for sudden income wealth.

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Saturation. 

Here most everyone has an elevated level of excitement that on the surface seems almost unrealistic and founded in flights of fantasy. But we know what we know. On the outside world I see others that for no reason at all seem to have feelings of anger and fear and sorrow. As if they instinctively know they have missed something. And what everyone seems to be talking about in both the dinar world and outside the dinar world is, "CURRENCY". 

A long post I know, but be sure about it my brothers and sisters we have now reached the event horizon, and the point of total SATURATION.

Thank You for the Great Post, LadyGrace'sDaddy!

Well, OK, I've been playing connect-the-dots with all the Iraqi News Articles posted here and "Saturation" "connections" are strongly indicating to me "OUR LONG AWAITED EVENT IS LOOMING OVER OUR HEADS", too. I must say for me, it is hard to contain the optimism especially when I see articles regarding the Iraqi Dinar "CURRENCY" being auctioned by non Iraqi banks for USD outside of Iraq and outside the banks originating country and in a country that is purchasing Iraq Oil. To me, this is so close to the IQD being traded internationally suggesting an IQD revaluation is imminent. However, this is one man's analysis and opinion.

So, I may be the originating monkey gone all bananas and the instigator of "an elevated level of excitement that on the surface seems almost unrealistic and founded in flights of fantasy." So, OK, I'll own up, Sir! You would nearly have to admit that if this is one the "flights of fantasy", it is a very nice "flight of fantasy" and appears to be fueled adequately by supporting articles and is a really, really cool flight!

You have so artistically and eloquently called this behavior to attention. If at all you were referring to my behavior I take how you were describing the behavior as a compliment and High Honor from a former US Marine!!! Thank You, Sir! May I have another?

SEMPER FI!!!

:salute:   :salute:   :salute:

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Thank You for the Great Post, LadyGrace'sDaddy!

Well, OK, I've been playing connect-the-dots with all the Iraqi News Articles posted here and "Saturation" "connections" are strongly indicating to me "OUR LONG AWAITED EVENT IS LOOMING OVER OUR HEADS", too. I must say for me, it is hard to contain the optimism especially when I see articles regarding the Iraqi Dinar "CURRENCY" being auctioned by non Iraqi banks for USD outside of Iraq and outside the banks originating country and in a country that is purchasing Iraq Oil. To me, this is so close to the IQD being traded internationally suggesting an IQD revaluation is imminent. However, this is one man's analysis and opinion.

So, I may be the originating monkey gone all bananas and the instigator of "an elevated level of excitement that on the surface seems almost unrealistic and founded in flights of fantasy." So, OK, I'll own up, Sir! You would nearly have to admit that if this is one the "flights of fantasy", it is a very nice "flight of fantasy" and appears to be fueled adequately by supporting articles and is a really, really cool flight!

You have so artistically and eloquently called this behavior to attention. If at all you were referring to my behavior I take how you were describing the behavior as a compliment and High Honor from a former US Marine!!! Thank You, Sir! May I have another?

SEMPER FI!!!

Go Moola Nova!

OMG,LMBO. I see what you did there. And I'm quite impressed with the amount of effort that you put into your post. Your Scholastic expertise in the art of linguistic flattery is amazing. Yes my dear friend it was a compliment to you and to everybody here. But I must painfully clarify one mistake that you made in this perfect post and that is that there is no such thing as a former Marine. Once a Jarhead always a Jarhead as I like to tell people that kind of brainwashing you just don't get over.:lol:

• Upvote 6

5 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Saturation. 

That is the word for the day. I've been talking for yrs about a scientific book that I read when I was in the Marien's called," The Hundredth Monkey Syndrome". The theory being that everything is somehow connected to a collective conscience.  They had two islands that both had monkeys living on them. None of the monkeys would peel their bananas before eating them. So the scientist put hidden cameras on one island and never went back. On the other island they began teaching the monkeys how to peel a banana while observing the other monkeys on the control island. What happened was that when a certain percentage of monkeys had been taught how to peel a banana SUDDENLY on the control island that no one was allowed to go to the monkeys began to also peel their bananas. 

There is another project called the," Egg Project", {AKA, The Global Consciousness Project } that studies the same thing. It show that weeks before the Indonesian tsunami that killed over 300,000 people the words water, flood, tsunami, and earthquake were being used much more on the internet than normal. Thus revealing what they call, " the collective conscience". 

What happened on the island that the monkeys were taught to peel their bananas was that at the point of SATURATION other monkeys hundreds of miles away instinctively knew how to do it. I would like to postulate that we have now reached the point of SATURATION which is always right before the event is to occur. 

I truly believe this because I am something of an observer of people and I've noticed recently a specific change in behavior, both in actions and in emotions. And I'm not only referring to everyone here. Here most everyone has an elevated level of excitement that on the surface seems almost unrealistic and founded in flights of fantasy. But we know what we know. On the outside world I see others that for no reason at all seem to have feelings of anger and fear and sorrow. As if they instinctively know they have missed something. And what everyone seems to be talking about in both the dinar world and outside the dinar world is, "CURRENCY". 

LGD,

Thanks for sharing.

I lost interest in utilizing the TV/Internet for entertainment long ago and went back to reading.

To that end, I began studying the work of Michio Kaku and really enjoyed it.

While I'm definitely more of a science based individual, I do believe there is a consciousness out there.

Everyone believes in there own way, in something. The more we look with an open mind, the more we recognize that everything is connected and points to a, "collective consciousness". I go with that term as it is the best thus far.

I have no doubt we will understand it when we are ready but not before. The journey is half the fun and we are hard wired with the desire to answer this question.

That is curious in itself.

Thanks again, great read.

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

But I must painfully clarify one mistake that you made in this perfect post and that is that there is no such thing as a former Marine. Once a Jarhead always a Jarhead as I like to tell people that kind of brainwashing you just don't get over.:lol:

Thank You, Sir!!! May I Have Another???!!!

SEMPER FI

A Super Day to You, LadyGrace'sDaddy, and All DV!

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

The theory being that everything is somehow connected to a collective conscience

No theory... Truth... for the Creator is in everything and everywhere. :eyebrows:

Also remember a study of an Image a image made of people faces, they would broadcast the image on TV in a city part of the world only, see how many faces they saw in the image...then aired the broadcast in another area different and pretty far, I believe a different country, then again...the point of what they saw was the Amount Of Faces people were seeing kept increasing even though the image stayed the same.

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, CaptainBVI said:

Everyone believes in there own way, in something. The more we look with an open mind, the more we recognize that everything is connected and points to a, "collective consciousness".

Exactly... Quantum starting to prove the ways of the Old.

Just believe have faith in something everything truly is one we are all the answers are inside when looking make sure you take your top off so you can connect to the universe :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Officiallytook said:

Exactly... Quantum starting to prove the ways of the Old.

Just believe have faith in something everything truly is one we are all the answers are inside when looking make sure you take your top off so you can connect to the universe :eyebrows:

At my age, this old guy shouldn't take the top off . It's a scary sight with 12 pack abs.

We wouldn't want to scare the universe now would we...

• Upvote 1