Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bruce Says To Expect This At Any Moment.

Luigi1

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Pumper Goat/Dr Clarke Is Back To Quoting His 'CBI Contact' That He's Been Fabricating Intel Over The Last 5 Years With...

Just A Reminder To Anybody Who Ever Reads The Goat's Lying "Article Summaries" Propaganda That Occasionally Gets Posted In The Chat Logs Here...

- CNN

:D  :D  :D

• Upvote 3

I am going to agree with a few other here.....It seems pretty simple if you don't want to read what YOU Deem Crap, just don't read it.

Luigi is just posting what He believes could be of interest to others here even if it is Guru  talk....

I post one liners of anything I run across about the VND in the Foreign Currency Section and get just the opposite with thanks for bring this or that up.   I learned from a Long Time member here that one certain Guru is actually very well received and considered to be a reliable source as well.

Read what you want or Don't want, take away from it what you will but no reason for the negative comments beating Luigi Up and all the Cherry Bombs....Save thoughts for the Political Section where they are really needed.

Just my 2 cents worth and nothing more.

Karsten

• Upvote 4

***///

Right, KARSTEN. +1 !:tiphat:

This is LUIGI ===> :wave::)

This is LUIGI doin' his job ===> :trash:

He's like our token illegal immigrant who does the dirty job none of the rest of us are willing to do ! :P

Carry on LUIGI.... yer a dirty boy, doin' a dirty job, consorting with dirty dawgs.

Somebody's gotta do it, :confused2:

otherwise we'd have no stick by which to measure the truly insane side of this journey ! :lol:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Right, KARSTEN. +1 !:tiphat:

This is LUIGI ===> :wave::)

This is LUIGI doin' his job ===> :trash:

He's like our token illegal immigrant who does the dirty job none of the rest of us are willing to do ! :P

Carry on LUIGI.... yer a dirty boy, doin' a dirty job, consorting with dirty dawgs.

Somebody's gotta do it, :confused2:

otherwise we'd have no stick by which to measure the truly insane side of this journey ! :lol:

This is more like this insane, twisted journey should be like.....Read what you can along the way and have a great time.....What are ya all gonna say when it actually happens and Luigi was the one that posted it.......Not Allow him the opportunity to show up at the party. 

Make the best of this mess for all it is worth....At least Dorothy knew where the Yellow Brick Road was going to end otherwise the Wizard of Oz would still be on TV as the longest run movie ever.

Karsten

• Upvote 2

I relate the Rumors section and Luigi's post as observing the pedestrians below...

A pedestrian is walking past an insane asylum, and in the distance hears a bunch of the asylum inmates inside screaming at the top of their lungs, “Thirteen! Thirteen! Thirteen!”

Intrigued, the pedestrian peeks through a hole in the fence to see what all the commotion is about, and, suddenly, a finger pops out jabbing him right in the eye.

He screams in pain, and the inmates all start gleefully shouting, “Fourteen! Fourteen! Fourteen!”

Everytime someone posts something negative I put another hash mark on the chalk board. :lol:

Edited by Markinsa
Video added for effect.
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Markinsa said:

Intrigued, the pedestrian peeks through a hole in the fence and, suddenly, a finger pops out jabbing him right in the eye.

Bruce And Luigi Would 'Outsmart' Them By Mooning The Fence ! :moon-from-car:

:D   :D   :D

• Upvote 1

On 5/10/2017 at 9:55 AM, King Bean said:

Bruce the goose. And he's "loose". Watch your step. :wacko:

goosepoop.jpg

51 minutes ago, skeetdog said:

I was thinking this should be coming out the other end of "Bruce the Goose"..

Luigi Already Posted What Came Out The Other End ...

:D  :D  :D

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Markinsa said:

I relate the Rumors section and Luigi's post as observing the pedestrians below...

A pedestrian is walking past an insane asylum, and in the distance hears a bunch of the asylum inmates inside screaming at the top of their lungs, “Thirteen! Thirteen! Thirteen!”

Intrigued, the pedestrian peeks through a hole in the fence to see what all the commotion is about, and, suddenly, a finger pops out jabbing him right in the eye.

He screams in pain, and the inmates all start gleefully shouting, “Fourteen! Fourteen! Fourteen!”

Everytime someone posts something negative I put another hash mark on the chalk board. :lol:

***///

Perfect analogy, MARKINSA ! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Hahaha!!! THAT'S FUNNY! I LIKE THAT! :lmao:

• Upvote 2

On 5/12/2017 at 0:56 PM, gymrat76541 said:

"Redemption Centers?" So you think the Banks will set up special redemption centers to bring in our dinars & walk out with millions of dollars?

Too funny! :)  :)  :) 

And THAT is the crux of me even being here.

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!
No redemption centers, 800 numbers, tiers, lockdowns, gag orders, hot intel that can't be revealed, NONE OF THAT SH___!!!

Any exchange will be at a normal bank during regular business hours
and the process will be boring and ordinary.

• Downvote 2