Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Achieving The Objectives Of Monetary Policy Requirements Until The Year 2020 !

5-8-2017   Newshound Guru Aggiedad77   Article:  "Achieving the objectives of monetary policy requirements until the year 2020"   Quote:  "...and install the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar are preparing to be necessary and appropriate, as the window of foreign currency held by the central positive role in maintaining an appropriate level of the exchange rate and install it..."    

Keep this thought in mind...if this is in print...it's already done...already implemented... IMO.

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, TMills6864 said:

Please, someone tell me I'm wrong and tell me HOW I'm wrong -- but I'm getting the feeling that they are saying that they will be working on the revaluing until 2020 ... please no bashing, just praying that I am wrong!

Same thought crossed my mind. No one knows for sure so we just have to stay patient and hope it is sooner ( like next week 🙏) but until the CBI pulls the trigger, all we can do is speculate imho. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, sandfly said:

Thanks clown 

I Usually Try To Post A Few Articles Despite The Numerous Activities On My Hectic Clown Schedule ! :blink: 

Like Juggling My Balls ...

:D   :D   :D

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

I Usually Try To Post A Few Articles Despite The Numerous Activities On My Hectic Clown Schedule ! :blink: 

Like Juggling My Balls ...

:D   :D   :D

I'm gonna have to slaughter a whole hog now to get that picture outta my head.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

There were statements like this by the CBI staying  that in three years the Dinar would be $1.13.  My take is something like this.  If this comes out at a .10 the rush to the Dinar would drive it up and it will not take 3 years to do it.  

This is exactly the scenario I'm hoping for! Although I'd be willing to wait 3 years for that $1+ range ...

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, chinadawg said:

This should not be surprising,,,many times they have said from the start of the MR to completion should take 3 years to full revalue,,,,,someone said "looks like we have a year "  why ?.....MAY 2017 to may 2020 IS 3 YEARS ..............JUST DO IT !!

Chinadawg, that calms my thoughts and frustrations a little bit. The likelihood of e more years at best still sucks. IMHO.