Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Achieving The Objectives Of Monetary Policy Requirements Until The Year 2020 !

5-7-2017   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Article:  "Achieving the objectives of monetary policy requirements until the year 2020"  Quote:  "It is important to activate the monetary policy to support the private banking system and review the policies of lending and mechanisms of credit risk management in the granting of credit to small and medium investment and loans in productivity and investment sectors that achieve cash flow clear and revive the economic cycle will contribute to the economic development and diversification of the financial resources of the general budget."   

They are dead in the water without taking the next step with the dinar...so we wait.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, on the Keywords, Sunday, revealed that about 70% of the currency outside the banking sector, while calling for educating citizens to protect the Iraqi currency.

Keywords and said that "the Central Bank's mission is to regulate the financial and monetary policy in Iraq, during its monitoring of the volume of deposits in banks and found that it does not fit a lot about what is in Iraq from the monetary bloc, where it was found that about 70% of the currency outside the banking sector."

Keywords pointed out that "not usually in other countries to be so large amounts of currency outside the banking sector must therefore banks to promote and educate citizens to deposit their money in banks," asserting that "the central bank supports education towards this important issue, which can help to stimulate trade and economic movement. "

• Upvote 5

Thanks DT...I wonder if the CBI ever thought of this concept about the dinar that's outside of their banks...People that have millions of dinar stuffed in their mattresses are not so concerned as long as it's only worth the price of "Charmin"...You take that same amount of dinar and make the dinar worth at least two-bits...Then people will have small fortunes laying around as mattress pads...Then you give the Iraqi citizens a little more reasons to put something of worth to deposit....jmho:twothumbs:

• Upvote 8

Consultant Abadi: Iraq is able to pay its debts only through border crossings

13896.jpg

08/05/2017 - 10:57 
He confirmed the financial advisor to the Prime Minister, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, Monday, that Iraq is able to pay its debts internal and external through the only border crossing points.

Saleh said in an interview I followed "Economy News", "Iraq is able to pay its debts only border crossing points, but after the work of a great revolution," adding that "the Iraqi government is currently working on the reform of border crossing points."

He added that "the big revolution to reform the border crossings will raise annual revenues from $ 800 million to $ 8 billion," asserting that "Iraq did not fail in its history to pay its debts, and even under difficult circumstances experienced by two years ago." 

It is noteworthy that Iraq's internal and external debt is estimated at 120 billion dollars, according to the Finance Committee of the House of Representatives.

http://economy-news.net/conten.....hp?id=7435

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TMills6864 said:

Please, someone tell me I'm wrong and tell me HOW I'm wrong -- but I'm getting the feeling that they are saying that they will be working on the revaluing until 2020 ... please no bashing, just praying that I am wrong!

My take on this would be the initial reevaluation at  $.10 to a dollar. That will start the ball rolling as the economy grows and flourishes  it will reach its peak value around  $3.25 by the year 2020. Again this is my opinion fueled by hope. 

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, FROSTYJACK said:

My take on this would be the initial reevaluation at  $.10 to a dollar. That will start the ball rolling as the economy grows and flourishes  it will reach its peak value around  $3.25 by the year 2020. Again this is my opinion fueled by hope. 

I SOOO hope your right ... and thanks, at least that a new point of view ...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

There were statements like this by the CBI staying  that in three years the Dinar would be $1.13.  My take is something like this.  If this comes out at a .10 the rush to the Dinar would drive it up and it will not take 3 years to do it.  

Agreed :twothumbs::twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

There were statements like this by the CBI staying  that in three years the Dinar would be $1.13.  My take is something like this.  If this comes out at a .10 the rush to the Dinar would drive it up and it will not take 3 years to do it.  

That's sounds just about right and good to me! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, TMills6864 said:

Please, someone tell me I'm wrong and tell me HOW I'm wrong -- but I'm getting the feeling that they are saying that they will be working on the revaluing until 2020 ... please no bashing, just praying that I am wrong!

Ditto TMills6864. You and I are on the same page, asking the same question. 2020 thats to bleeping long. Whats gonna keep those so and so's from kicking the can down the road in 2020? What month in 2020? I am in till the end but I am also at the end of my rope.  Even Mr Adam is scraping for good intel to report to us. And he is trying, trying real hard. Right Adam?

• Upvote 1