Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade

Mojo

I have always order my Dinar form SafeDinar.com. The very first order I placed, they called me, I had to fax over personal information including my DL#. Last week I ordered form DinarTrade, they asked for no personal information, and like clock work Fed EX showed up with my Dinar the next morning. Mojo I would call them, I am sure there is a mistake. They probably did not get your order. I also have a question. I really do not know how these currency traders actually get their Dinar. Do they have to fly to Iraq and attend an auction or are there transactions all done by wire and mail? Just asking because maybe they are experiencing a shortage because the CBI has been closed for a few days.

Have a great day :)

Most of them buy thru contacts in Jordan..I believe Ali has an account directly with the CBI... SafeDinar used to fly and buy in Jordan.. This all has probably changed..

Greed can be defined -- I WIN -- YOU LOSE. If you acquired you're money HONESTLY -- then you should be able to invest it HONESTLY without LIMITS -- big difference from I WIN -- YOU LOSE -- or GREED. All humans should ASPIRE INFINITE ABUNDANCE. Abundance is a gift from the DIVINE -- one should honor the DIVINE by accepting this gift GRACIOUSLY and helping those IN NEED -- not those WHO GREED.

Halleluja and Amen.

Why does there need to be bashing people for their purchases. Some people's debts may be higher than others. Greed doesn't enter the picture here. People are just wanting enough to care for their own needs , and a little to help others along the way. The more you have , the more you can give.... that's not greed, that love and charity.

• Upvote 4

Why does there need to be bashing people for their purchases. Some people's debts may be higher than others. Greed doesn't enter the picture here. People are just wanting enough to care for their own needs , and a little to help others along the way. The more you have , the more you can give.... that's not greed, that love and charity.

Couldn't have said it better

• Downvote 1

Hey guys not sure if this is worth posting or not but here it goes

I ordered 2 million more from Dinar Trade on Monday , I had e-mailed Ali or sales @dinartrade since Monday and still nothing

no confirmation on my order or any response for that matter In the past there was never this problem has anyone else had or is having this problem

I did post this in rumors but this is no rumor , I will be calling tomorrow if no reply later today and will let you know what i find out and again not sure if this is anything or not

I made a order today at noon from dinar trader thay told me the order was confermd i will let you know if it dose not make it

I dont get it.... I ordered from Dinar Trade at 2:00 PM on Tuesday... and got my order or 750,000 in all 25,000 notes on Wednsday before 10:00 AM

The only way it could have been better for me is if Ali had exchanged them for me at $4.00 BEFORE he sent them.

I was very happy with the service!

Kingfish :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D

That is not at all what I get from their posts. I see them being judgemental! Calling people greedy, for their last minute purchases, I believe they care less for the type of financial siyuation they are in. Thank you for your concern, about the posting of the amount of dinar, I hold. But, I am a big girl now and can take care of myself.

Thank you and GOD Bless as well

Dogmatic...My biggest concern was over posting amounts purchased. I awould never judge your personal purchasing decsions. And I do agree that several of these posts seem judgemental and a bit cranky... Anyway continue to fight the good fight and prosper!

Blessings as always!

Alice

• Upvote 1

All has been settled just got off the phone with Ali about an hour ago and he didn't realize i was in his database so they were waiting for a FAX

but all is good now and will see it on Monday

Also i didn't post how much dinar i own i posted how much i bought big difference

It is not unusual at all, for Dinar Trade to be delayed. Take note that this is a very busy flight season and many orders are shiped via frieght air. The order could be traveling all over the country at this time of year, before it ever reaches you. You'd find the same thing during the holiday season.That said, Dinar Trade is very reliable. Do not fret over the delay or assume the RV is happening. It's par for the course. But if indeed the RV happens asap then yippee!!!!!!

But I do agree with Zantac and Finance Minister about taking caution in regard to purchasing only what you can afford. AND much more importantly than that; DO NOT POST THE AMOUNT OF YOUR PURCHASES ON A PUBLIC SITE. That is a recipe for disaster in so many ways I feel dizzy and floopy just thinking about it. Careful careful careful. While we are a fabulous community here at DV , it's public and anyone can see what you post. JMHO!!!! (best intentions only here.)

Any way looking forward to immense prosperity with you all!

God Bless,

Alice

[/quote

I agree, I have ordered my dinar on Thursday, and then there was the 4th of July weekend. That held up the mailing. I did receive a reminder today and my order will be here tomorrow.

BTW, I too feel that abundance IS our soul inheritance. Whatever anyone sais,and whatever it may be, each one of us have our own agenda.

I believe in an RV and soon..

]

imagine my shock when i ordered dinar and opened the envelope to find dong. i called ali and he personally took care of it. now sometimes the help is very busy and mistakes happen like above. overall ali is trustworthy.

• Upvote 2

I just cant get in my head why you're still buying more IQD.

Do you not know when enough is enough?

"He who is greedy is always in want.”

Ordered Tuesday ... got confirmation same day ... arrived Wednesday

We are buying IQD because we support kids internationally. The more we buy ... the more kids ultimately we will be able to help. We commit to them from whatever age we get them until they leave the orphanage or graduate university. Yes, university. That means that we have them for a long time. Lots of expenses. Multiply that times lots of kids and the desire to help millions.

Assuming that others buying is greed based is simply myopic ... once you've discovered the purpose for your life ... what you were created for ... you'll discover that it is so much larger than you are that it will require something supernatural to accomplish it ...

In America we live in a Me, Me, Me society ... once you take your eyes off of yourself and focus on the plight of the less fortunate ... "things" are no longer important, plans get "super sized", sacrifice becomes easy, and the need for a miracle is absolute ...

This is the opportunity that I have waited a lifetime for … to exploit … to help others ...

No greed here my friend ... NEED

I encourage you to find your life's purpose before you realize that you have wasted your life ... satisfying oneself is not that difficult ... worst of all is that once arrived upon ... it is not rewarding at all ... a hollow victory at best.

Here's a sobering fact ... a child dies every 11 seconds ... you step up and do something ... yes, you

Don't miss the opportunity set before you to help others ... not buying for yourself ... stockpile for others ...

Peace and the hope for a new understanding of why you were place on this earth at this time

Doc31

And thanks for the post

Edited by Doc31
  • Upvote 2

Mojo, not to be nosey, but was Ali waiting on a fax of the cashiers check and drivers license? I ask because my last order (last week) they wanted me to fax over a copy of the check BEFORE he would fill the order. first time they had requested from me so maybe I'm not showing in their database either.

Thanks for any info.

I ordered 2 million more from Dinar Trade on Monday , I had e-mailed Ali or sales @dinartrade since Monday and still nothing

no confirmation on my order or any response for that matter In the past there was never this problem has anyone else had or is having this problem

I did post this in rumors but this is no rumor , I will be calling tomorrow if no reply later today and will let you know what i find out and again not sure if this is anything or not

I ordered on reserve and received confirmation yesterday. They sent confir. as soon as they received my 10%

Mojo, not to be nosey, but was Ali waiting on a fax of the cashiers check and drivers license? I ask because my last order (last week) they wanted me to fax over a copy of the check BEFORE he would fill the order. first time they had requested from me so maybe I'm not showing in their database either.

Thanks for any info.

They wanted both bits of info but once he saw me in his data base from the past he said no problem

And i do believe this is only for COD orders for the first time

Edited by Mojo

Yes, this just happened to me but a phone call to them did the job. Nothing is wrong they have had a lot of orders and sometimes a few is bypassed. I got my order yesterday with no problem. I even was emailed an apology letter. They are trustworthy to me. I hope you resolve your order and get it soon.

Ordered Tuesday ... got confirmation same day ... arrived Wednesday

We are buying IQD because we support kids internationally. The more we buy ... the more kids ultimately we will be able to help. We commit to them from whatever age we get them until they leave the orphanage or graduate university. Yes, university. That means that we have them for a long time. Lots of expenses. Multiply that times lots of kids and the desire to help millions.

Assuming that others buying is greed based is simply myopic ... once you've discovered the purpose for your life ... what you were created for ... you'll discover that it is so much larger than you are that it will require something supernatural to accomplish it ...

In America we live in a Me, Me, Me society ... once you take your eyes off of yourself and focus on the plight of the less fortunate ... "things" are no longer important, plans get "super sized", sacrifice becomes easy, and the need for a miracle is absolute ...

This is the opportunity that I have waited a lifetime for … to exploit … to help others ...

No greed here my friend ... NEED

I encourage you to find your life's purpose before you realize that you have wasted your life ... satisfying oneself is not that difficult ... worst of all is that once arrived upon ... it is not rewarding at all ... a hollow victory at best.

Here's a sobering fact ... a child dies every 11 seconds ... you step up and do something ... yes, you

Don't miss the opportunity set before you to help others ... not buying for yourself ... stockpile for others ...

Peace and the hope for a new understanding of why you were place on this earth at this time

Doc31

And thanks for the post

That was beautiful, Doc. God bless you and those who unselfishly pursue the noble and charitible causes to help make this life, in this world, more tolerable. May God continue to pour his blessings upon you!

Dogmatic...My biggest concern was over posting amounts purchased. I awould never judge your personal purchasing decsions. And I do agree that several of these posts seem judgemental and a bit cranky... Anyway continue to fight the good fight and prosper!

Blessings as always!

Alice

Thank you for your concerns, and God Bless you, my christian sister!

• Downvote 1

Alice, not only are they cranky sometimes but I'm beginning to think some of these folks are in a race to see who can 'post the most' I'm fairly new here so if I come here 1st thing in the morning and see fresh posts from overnight I open them up and most of the time its just things like 'good post' or something similar which makes we wonder... is there a contest I don't know about that the person who posts the most wins a prize or something? Please no rock throwing here I'm not targeting the posters themselves as I don't think that way, if anything I consider this a part of my learning process. db

• Upvote 1

They wanted both bits of info but once he saw me in his data base from the past he said no problem

And i do believe this is only for COD orders for the first time

I've ordered from Ali two times, both times I had to fax my DL# and a copy of the cashiers check. So, i don't know whether it makes a difference or not if you have ordered from them in the past. :huh:

I've ordered from Ali two times, both times I had to fax my DL# and a copy of the cashiers check. So, i don't know whether it makes a difference or not if you have ordered from them in the past. :huh:

I think the quantity or # of dinars in the order often dictates what they require before shipping a COD.

i had a friend order 1 million a week and a half ago and got all 10,000 dinar notes then he ordered again 250,00 dinars and got all 10,000 dinar notes he ordered the 25,000 dinar notes maybe he is running really low and waiting for then to come in or he isnt able to get any more because they ran out not sure

I ordered from Ali a couple of weeks ago. i purchased 5,000 notes but received 10,000 notes. When I called they said they had run out of the 5,000 notes but would be gettting some in the following week.. If I still wanted them I could send the 10k notes back ( they would pay for shipping) and would exchange them for me.

LuckyLucy, I think you are right. They said if you order under a million no need to send that info. Just thought that maybe I missed something about being in a database and avoiding that step.

Alice, not only are they cranky sometimes but I'm beginning to think some of these folks are in a race to see who can 'post the most' I'm fairly new here so if I come here 1st thing in the morning and see fresh posts from overnight I open them up and most of the time its just things like 'good post' or something similar which makes we wonder... is there a contest I don't know about that the person who posts the most wins a prize or something? Please no rock throwing here I'm not targeting the posters themselves as I don't think that way, if anything I consider this a part of my learning process. db

Thanks for posting your observation! ... see, doesn't it feel nice to get a thank you! :D that's why some post ... many know each other and are just offering support. Some, though, could be posting just to get their "count" up ... I don't know why ... but that is important to some. As long as they are posting nice stuff rather than bashing that's not a bad thing.

have a great weekend! ... love the pic!

luckylucy :D