Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 5-3-2017

TexasGranny

First gulf war started in 1990. 27 years ago ! I'm very much a novice and don't know exactly when the dinar was "devalued" but it's been a looping time. How does a country go so long with a currency valued so negatively ?

I'm in this 9 years. Doesn't seem like this will ever happen. Listen to people say it's gonna be soon....for 9 years !!!

Argh !

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Hello Adam and Mods

I know one day this thing will have to come to end, but it seems like we keep getting LOTS of articles from Iraq media and news but each year the same old stuff..NO Action...With that said do you have any information from your contacts in Iraq if and when the HCL will pass and if Iraq have any attention on RVing there currency any time this year 2017?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Hi Adam,

I've noticed as well you have been suspiciously absent from the site here as of late. As of nominally noon today, it appears you have not been on the sight since Friday, April 28 at 6:34 pm for a nominal 3 3/4 day absence. This may or may not be unusual due to your hard work and busy schedule with, hopefully, off times to enjoy and regenerate! The Moderators are wonderful here and appear to have things well under control so likely no attention needed there.

To be sure, Hope All Is Well For You and Your Loved Ones and your absence is not related to any crisis matters.

However, could your absence be an indication of this adventure well into the home stretch and the photographer is prepped and ready to take the Victory Photo?

Really appreciate all the hard prep work You and Your Affiliates have been doing for us now for the Post Event!   :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 6

My whiskey hasn't spoke me in the last few days because she last told me to pipe down and chill out until after Ramadan, then maybe we can have a conversation LOL :lol::drunk:

What has your couple glasses of Gin been hinting to you as of late brother Adam? :cheesehead: 

Morning Adam. As I have pretty much given up most hope of this touted r/v I ask with some trepidation this question ( and I am pretty sure of your response)...do you see this happening anytime in the foreseeable future? I know, I know...all hinges on the damnable hcl, but...

• Upvote 3

Hi Adam. I feel that the Dinar Vets site should have a post or warning, noting that the Iraqi dinar is a very speculative investment opportunity, and investors should note it as such. There's no timeline to go by. The investor may be prepping for their grandchildren, and not know it... But, I'm just an old man. What do I know? Except, people must forget about this fairly quickly. A reminder may adjust people's perspective entering the site. Granted, you have it covered in your literature already.

What say you on this? Thanks for all you do.

• Upvote 2

We seem to have gone back and forth over the years on the opinion of the effect of the RV with the Kurds forming their own country.

I read somewhere ( I am sure thanks to Yota) that Iran does NOT want the Kurds to do this ...which makes me want them to...lol 

What are the implications of the Kurds forming their own country to an increase of the value of the Iraqi dinar?

• Upvote 6

Well Iraq, are you still trying to iron out possible problems with the RV? That's all well and good, but you can't fix a problem that hasn't happened. So how about getting down to business on this RV and then if there are any problems that come up ( and I hope you aren't silly enough to think for one minute that there won't be) this will be the time to show what your government is made of by fixing the problems  as they happen.

Remember, Saddam is gone and you can run things your way with out fear of him or his party, I know you can do it so show the world that Iraq is ready to play in the big league now..

Those of us in the Dinar Vets are pulling for you.

I mean no offense buy what I say and I hope you don't take it that way.

Countryroads

• Upvote 2

• kcw locked this topic