Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MntGoat...A Uniform Pricing Policy.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article straight from the throat of the goat.

28 April 2017  MtnGoat...

Article...A call for the adoption of a uniform pricing policy.

Something is going on with the pricing of goods and services, ever so quietly, I do not know the extent of it but I can assume it is something to do with

the future rate change, price of goods and services go down as the value of the currency goes up.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

here's a few more rumors related to the above article.

4-29-2017   Newshound Guru Aggiedad77   Frank [Guru Frank26] said...I believe that we are seeing evidence of the 1000 to 1 already working further meaning seeing 850 to 1 and even 750 to 1...if I'm understanding where this is headed, and it appears to be moving at the speed of light to get "there'...in-country it will soon be to a point of 1 to 1...From there externally we on the outside will be watching with eagerness for demand to cause it to rise...this is all well orchestrated inside the country at this point...  It appears to be an effort in motion...fast motion...and a motion, like a lava flow that can now but unstoppable...all IMO.

4-29-2017  Intel Guru Delta  Article:  "Office of Prevention stresses the need for activating the single window system in announcing public contracts"   MOVEMENT OF FREEDOM OF CAPITAL...ALSO AS UNDP ( United Nations Development Programme) SAID LAST WEEK E TENDER WILL BE ACTIVATED ON MAY 1ST.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

The Goat called out Ray Rens, Bruce and Frank26 last week about downward price adjustments in the Iraq economy...now she is going along with all of them. Makes you want to say hmmm.

I go  hmmmmmmmmm

when I click on your posts luigi

I say hmmmmmm

why do I do this to myself daily

my mom said u do that to much you will go blind

I wear glasses now

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, davis411 said:

I go  hmmmmmmmmm

when I click on your posts luigi

I say hmmmmmm

why do I do this to myself daily

my mom said u do that to much you will go blind

I wear glasses now

Dang Davis, we are half way there. A few more clicks or so it will be the blind leading the blind here.  

• Upvote 2

e-tendering 
Definition
An internet based process wherein the complete tendering process; from advertising to receiving and submitting tender-related information are done online. This enables firms to be more efficient as paper-based transactions are reduced or eliminated, facilitating for a more speedy exchange of information.

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, Lcnljs2017 said:

E TENDER??? Activated 

4 hours ago, King Bean said:

Wasn't that an Elvis song...."Love e-tender, Love me sweet" ??  :lol:

Oh ya!!  Now that means I can order my drinks online right?? 🍻🍹🍺

• Upvote 2