Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Redenomination is done.

Luigi1

11 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

Iraq has been getting rid of the large denominations out of the Iraqi's possession for quite some time.... that's my story and I'm sticking to it....

hey RMC  what part of Indiana ?  the dry part !   :D  I am just  a click from  Louisville ky ...  o kay a few clicks !

1 hour ago, jeepguy said:

hey RMC  what part of Indiana ?  the dry part !   :D  I am just  a click from  Louisville ky ...  o kay a few clicks !

The northern always cloudy wet part of Indiana by Michigan. :D We get a lot of Lake effect weather from Lake Michigan up here but we also have a lot of beautiful lakes and rivers up here to enjoy as well. When the dinar RV'S I'll be living close by or on one. ;)

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

The northern always cloudy wet part of Indiana by Michigan. :D We get a lot of Lake effect weather from Lake Michigan up here but we also have a lot of beautiful lakes and rivers up here to enjoy as well. When the dinar RV'S I'll be living close by or on one. ;)

BURRRRRRR   heck nooooooo  :o  ....  we get just enough cold and snow ,  if this crazy mess hits with a good return off too texas , have 2 places  one for winter one for summer !  ;)  and  august in texas is not  for me ^_^

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jeepguy said:

BURRRRRRR   heck nooooooo  :o  ....  we get just enough cold and snow ,  if this crazy mess hits with a good return off too texas , have 2 places  one for winter one for summer !  ;)  and  august in texas is not  for me ^_^

Definitely will need a summer and winter home or an RV (rec. Vehicle) for winter and be snowbirds. My sister lives south of Pheonix and I would love to visit her. :) Texas sounds nice too!

Edited by Rmc10
  • Upvote 1

On 04/28/2017 at 6:27 PM, MisterNope said:

Introduction of lower denoms, a redenomination, or RD, usually (as was the case with every other nation who's done it so far) means that the high triple zero notes will be exchanged for them.

There has never been a case where the common man had a triple zero note and have it worth thousands of dollars. I say this because there have been $1,000 and even $10,000 notes in the past in the USA but these were not in common general circulation.

An RV (revaluation) would be a significant increase in value OF THE BILLS WE HOLD RIGHT NOW (the triple zeros).
These notes ARE in general circulation and people in Iraq have BRICKS of them.

In fact mr. Nope you are only half right. $10,000 notes were used between Banks and $1,000 notes were in common circulation I actually was given one for my 18th birthday.

it is only been in the recent past 1,000 dollar  notes have been withdrawn from  circulation due to drug use. Thousand dollar notes made it easier for drug money to be transferred then twenties and there's talk of actually removing the $100 banknote.

Edited by rico1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1