Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi: The World Bank announced its support for the reform plans in Iraq

yota691

4 hours ago, jeepguy said:

" we must wait until -- Ramadan event , then the eid festival , then the jenny criag   fast  "  :P

4 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

I am sure they have excuses and stalling tactics that we have never even heard of.. 😊

Don't forget take your favorite camel to work day!!

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, blueskyline said:

I have been up most of the night with a thought in the back of my mind . Not the RV. But exactly whom and to what extent will they resist it . 

Perhaps when it comes to the IMF & WB - " Resistance is Futile " ???? That's what I'm hoping for.

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, gixxerfrog said:

I'm hoping Adams contacts can chim in alil more on this. 

Would be nice. I am interested if anyone here can confirm a post that stated 130 Dinar per kilo watt is now down to 10 dinar. I would be interested if Adam contacts could confirm that. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

World Bank: We will continue to support Iraq economically

4/25/2017 0:00 

Baghdad / morning , the 
 World Bank pledged on Monday, to continue to support Iraq to overcome its crisis, while emphasizing the importance of the country between the countries of the region. 
Said World Bank Vice President for the Middle East and North Africa Hafez Ghanem during a meeting participant in the «Spring Meetings» Iraqi delegation in Washington: The «World Bank is committed to Iraq by providing financial requirements imposed by the reconstruction in the liberated areas of operations», adding that «Iraq is one of the most important countries in the region »Ghanem said« Emaar those areas . He explained and accelerate the pace of implementation will establish continuous support in the light of what you need and what Tchks the Iraqi government desperately needs. »
  • Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to Abadi's adviser "Economy News": talks with IMF positive

13557.jpg

Economy News Washington:

Financial Advisor description of the Prime Minister, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, Monday, Iraqi talks with the IMF positive, stressing that the international reserves of Iraq are still within the level of security, noting that the World Bank promised to support funding programs for the advancement of infrastructure and reconstruction. 

Saleh said in his speech for the "economy News", "discussions by the Iraqi delegation in Washington with the International Monetary Fund and a good understanding between the high-level parties."

"The important thing at the level of readiness credit program with the IMF is the ability to continue Iraq on the development of the energy sector in the complex oil market conditions experienced severe crises," noting that "the other issue is the prudent financial management that has enabled the country to overcome the financial plight about the deterioration of oil revenues as well as large expenditures in the budget. "

He explained that "prudent financial management contributed to crush terrorism and human liberation and land with the success of the price system and the stability of the general price level and the ability to offset that conservation at the level of security of the international reserves of Iraq." 

He pointed out that "the World Bank promised to continue to support various financing programs for the advancement of infrastructure and reconstruction within the loan program or funds so-called development program, both from the World Bank itself resources or contributions of donor countries, particularly the Group of Seven top industrialized countries, stressing that" negotiations between the parties It will conclude tomorrow. "

The Iraqi delegation headed by the Minister of Finance Agency Essa Abdul Razak began his negotiations with the International Monetary Fund last Friday about the readiness of credit agreement, which was signed by Iraq in 2015.

Views 432   Date Added 04/24/2017 - 16:48   Last updated 25/04/2017 - 1:35   No. Content 7262
  • Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to Iraq agrees with the IMF to complete talks on the financial crisis

Iraq agrees with the IMF to complete talks on the financial crisis

Journal April 25, 2017  33 Visit

BAGHDAD - The Journal News

The Iraqi delegation concluded talks with the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank in the spring meetings in Washington to discuss the financial crisis.

According to a statement of the Ministry of Finance he received "Journal News", "The delegation agreed with the representative of the International Monetary Fund for the Middle East and East Asia Christian nut at the end of the talks, chaired by the Iraqi side, Minister of Finance Agency Abdul Razzaq al-Issa and in the presence of Prime Minister for Financial Affairs Advisor to the appearance of Mohammed Saleh and a number financial and electricity, with the participation of the Iraqi ambassador in Washington Farid Mustafa to complete meetings and joint coordination to contain the difficulties of the financial crisis, and officials of the ministries. "

The representative of the International Monetary Fund Christian Goz expressed optimism the level of understanding achieved and progress with the Iraqi government, stressing that the steps of coordination and joint consultations, which will be completed in the near term will contribute to addressing the financial problems posed by the circumstances of war and its attendant economic effects.

• Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to The conclusion of the meetings of the International Monetary and Financial Iraq optimistic to exceed its crisis
26-04-2017 11:49 AM
image.php?token=d951627e3ae49b64c8ec9cc4904d1451&size=

The Iraqi delegation concluded talks with the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank in the spring meetings , which lasted for days in Washington , DC. 

A statement by the Iraqi Ministry of Finance, the 'delegation agreed with the representative of the International Monetary Fund for the Middle East and East Asia Christian nut, at the end of the talks , chaired by the Iraqi side, Minister of Finance Agency Abdul Razzaq al- Issa and in the presence of Prime Minister for Financial Affairs Advisor to the appearance of Mohammed Saleh and a number of ministries officials financial and electricity, with the participation of the Iraqi ambassador in Washington Farid Mustafa to complete meetings and joint coordination to contain the difficulties of the financial crisis'. 

The representative of the International Monetary Fund , Christian nut , according to the statement 'optimism about the level of understanding achieved and progress with the Iraqi government' , stressing that ' the steps of coordination and joint consultations will be completed in the near term will contribute to addressing the financial problems posed by the circumstances of war and its attendant economic effects.'

• Upvote 1

History of edits:: 2017/4/26 8:35 • 194 times readable
International Monetary optimistic to go beyond Iraq's financial crisis
[Oan- Baghdad] 
conclude the Iraqi delegation talks with the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank in the spring meetings , which lasted for days in Washington , DC.
A statement by the Iraqi Ministry of Finance received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, that " the delegation agreed with the representative of the International Monetary Fund for the Middle East and East Asia Christian nut, at the end of the talks , chaired by the Iraqi side, Minister of Finance Agency Abdul Razzaq al- Issa and in the presence of Prime Minister Advisor financial Affairs appearance of Mohammed Saleh and a number of finance ministries and electricity and with the participation of the Iraqi ambassador in Washington , Mustafa Farid officials to complete meetings and joint coordination to contain the difficulties of the financial crisis. " 
The representative of the International Monetary Fund , Christian nut , according to the statement "optimism about the level of understanding achieved and progress with the Iraqi government , " stressing that " the steps of coordination and joint consultations will be completed in the near term will contribute to addressing the financial problems posed by the circumstances of war and its attendant economic effects."
  • Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to Abadi: The World Bank announced its support for the reform plans in Iraq

If they force Iraq to RV before the 2016 agreement is complete, the dinar is going to come in much, much, lower than where everyone wants, lower than 0.10 and maybe lower than 0.01. If they complete the 2016 agreement on schedule, in June/July 2019, then Iraq will be in a good place for an RV and should come out at the projected price point everyone so desires, north of 0.86. 

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Theseus said:

If they force Iraq to RV before the 2016 agreement is complete, the dinar is going to come in much, much, lower than where everyone wants, lower than 0.10 and maybe lower than 0.01. If they complete the 2016 agreement on schedule, in June/July 2019, then Iraq will be in a good place for an RV and should come out at the projected price point everyone so desires, north of 0.86. 

Theseus,

Just to be clear.....are you saying the RV won't happen till 2019? 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

Where can we fund the 2016 plan please ?

If you do not know about the 2016 Iraq IMF Agreement, not plan, outlining benchmarks Iraq must hit, then you haven't been paying close enough attention and are no better than those who got into this thinking it will happen over night. I spoke about it shortly after it hit the presses and will continue to do so. Visit the Iraq and the IMF page for more information. Yes, true Iraq will RV on its own schedule but with the help of the IMF to guide it. 

How many times have people said this is the year, in 2010? 2011? 2012? 2013? 2014? 2015? 2016? and 2017? No one but the CBI knows but in my opinion and it is just that, indications from the 2016 Agreement are pointing to after June 2019.

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

That is right Climber....Which is why I wonder why he keeps coming here...If I thought it was in 2019, I would be involved with other things.  But hey, that´s me.

I am involved in other things, I have earned a Master degree and now working on my Doctor of Business Administration, both in Business Intelligence.  And this is since I have joined this site. I expect to have my DBA in Business Intelligence before the RV happens.

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 7