Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

COME DOWN TO EARTH!!

Pam&Brian

It's been a bumpy ride for many and LASTLY......

FACT - One bright sunny morning, we'll wake up, with no prior warning or announcement and the IQD will be worth more than the dollar.

Friends, be patient, be strong, live life everyday to the fullest and don't forget to tell your loved ones everyday that you love them!

:)

P.S. - Economics and politics have nothing to do with the way I feel and if you want to bash me, be my guest!!!!

Thanks for your post (+) and perspective P&B...!

I seriously hope it between the 8th and 14th... :D ...!

Be Blessed,

RON B)

It's been a bumpy ride for many members for many years. Some since 2004 and others, like myself, for the past year. Having this forum has been enlightening, exciting, disappointing, hopeful and sometimes downright depressing. I don't think there are many members who can honestly say that they have not been "on the edge" at least once in the last six months. Whether you're sceptical or optimistic there have been days that everything looked just right for an RV to happen and then the house of cards crashed down. Many folks on here are desperate for the RV to happen just to survive. Others are well off and desperate in a different way. Bottom line, we're all in it to make some money, whatever the purpose of the gain will be.

I have read hundreds of posts from different folks, weighed up the pro's and con's of various people's opinions, laughed at the outrageous predictions, got excited when events appeared to point to a positive outcome an felt sad, maybe even cheated, when nothing happened. Why? Because we're all human and we all pray for a better life for ourselves, our families and the less fortunate in our communties.

Now I think it's time we realized that Iraq doen't give a continental damn about us. By us I mean the private individuals that have a couple of million dinar and hope to make some money some day. Iraq knows that they can basically do as they please and when they please because there are so many countries and contractors drooling over their mineral wealth and just itching to get a piece of the pie. They have shown they can't even seat a government in a respectable period of time. They bicker over insignificant things, they don't know the meaning of compromise and their pride will always get in the way. Don't get me wrong, the Iraqi people are a proud nation - beaten in the past, but nonetheless, proud. They will not be done in and they will ensure they are the ones that score in the end. And rightly so - it's their mineral wealth and their future!

So, having touched on a few raw spots and expressed a tiny bit of how I feel about the whole Iraq situation, I just want us all to COME DOWN TO EARTH!!

Fact - we all bought dinar hoping for an RV.

Fact - it has not happened despite positive signs over the past 6 years.

Fact - no-one knows IF or WHEN it will happen.

Fact - all the predictions and forecasts to date have been wrong

Fact - there is a chance they will never RV and just let time rebuild their wealth.

Fact - when we hear or read a post that says it's not going to RV soon we all bash and yell and call the writer "negative" or a "bull sh****er"

Fact - none of us like hearing the truth unless it's what we WANT to hear.

Fact - we'll continue to write and read posts from various sites and laugh and bash each other as the days, weeks and months pass and nothing happens.

and LASTLY......

FACT - One bright sonny morning, we'll wake up, with no prior warning or announcement and the IQD will be worth more than the dollar.

Friends, be patient, be strong, live life everyday to the fullest and don't forget to tell your loved ones everyday that you love them!

P.S. - Economics and politics have nothing to do with the way I feel and if you want to bash me, be my guest!!!!

Thanks for the post,alot of what you said was right on.This country needs this to happen as well,because alot of us are just getting by,thanks for your insight!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Fact: You can't say that there is a chance of no RV and then say Fact:One bright sunny morning we will wake up and find the IQD will be worth more than the dollar.

The fact still remains that either one can happen or they can make a new currency if they chose too. An official one not just a temporary one.

• Downvote 3

As you mention, after experiencing the events over the past 6 months, it is good to take a step back and gather your thoughts on the investment. What you state is true (except the idea that it will never happen - IMO) and I agree with your summary. This was a very good posting. So, do you have a date & rate?

The fact still remains that either one can happen or they can make a new currency if they chose too. An official one not just a temporary one.

The currency they have now is as official as it gets - more counterfeit protection than the U.S. Dollar.

Thanks for the post.

• Upvote 1

It's been a bumpy ride for many members for many years. Some since 2004 and others, like myself, for the past year. Having this forum has been enlightening, exciting, disappointing, hopeful and sometimes downright depressing. I don't think there are many members who can honestly say that they have not been "on the edge" at least once in the last six months. Whether you're sceptical or optimistic there have been days that everything looked just right for an RV to happen and then the house of cards crashed down. Many folks on here are desperate for the RV to happen just to survive. Others are well off and desperate in a different way. Bottom line, we're all in it to make some money, whatever the purpose of the gain will be.

I have read hundreds of posts from different folks, weighed up the pro's and con's of various people's opinions, laughed at the outrageous predictions, got excited when events appeared to point to a positive outcome an felt sad, maybe even cheated, when nothing happened. Why? Because we're all human and we all pray for a better life for ourselves, our families and the less fortunate in our communties.

Now I think it's time we realized that Iraq doen't give a continental damn about us. By us I mean the private individuals that have a couple of million dinar and hope to make some money some day. Iraq knows that they can basically do as they please and when they please because there are so many countries and contractors drooling over their mineral wealth and just itching to get a piece of the pie. They have shown they can't even seat a government in a respectable period of time. They bicker over insignificant things, they don't know the meaning of compromise and their pride will always get in the way. Don't get me wrong, the Iraqi people are a proud nation - beaten in the past, but nonetheless, proud. They will not be done in and they will ensure they are the ones that score in the end. And rightly so - it's their mineral wealth and their future!

So, having touched on a few raw spots and expressed a tiny bit of how I feel about the whole Iraq situation, I just want us all to COME DOWN TO EARTH!!

Fact - we all bought dinar hoping for an RV.

Fact - it has not happened despite positive signs over the past 6 years.

Fact - no-one knows IF or WHEN it will happen.

Fact - all the predictions and forecasts to date have been wrong

Fact - there is a chance they will never RV and just let time rebuild their wealth.

Fact - when we hear or read a post that says it's not going to RV soon we all bash and yell and call the writer "negative" or a "bull sh****er"

Fact - none of us like hearing the truth unless it's what we WANT to hear.

Fact - we'll continue to write and read posts from various sites and laugh and bash each other as the days, weeks and months pass and nothing happens.

and LASTLY......

FACT - One bright sonny morning, we'll wake up, with no prior warning or announcement and the IQD will be worth more than the dollar.

Excellent. Well said. You are right. We need perspective here. I do see so much bashing when someone brings reality back into this situation, and I even understand it. Many people are hurting so much financially that they find it extremely difficult to hear anything about the SPECULATIVE aspect of this investment. But you reminded us with grace that our focus must remain on living today to its fullest. Always hoping for the best...but not failing to glean every ounce of joy we possibly can in the meantime.

This is a difficult journey. God be with us all.

Pam & Brian a great post but you left out one fact God does not grant us time and we are only on this earth for a short time and no money are object is worth not making it to heaven God bless all we need is a little more Jesus :)

The currency they have now is as official as it gets - more counterfeit protection than the U.S. Dollar.

Thanks for the post.

Only unless they decide to make a new one !

Hey protected yes and official? Not really, it was only put in and accepted as a temporary dinar once Saddam's dinar was removed. It has never actually been put in place as the official money and this is truly part of the problem of why it is not a recognized money, note when the money fell to a low in Kuwait it was still the legal tender and was always recognized.

This has never been officially declared Iraq legal tender or it would be recognized. I don't know why people can not wrap their heads around this, maybe fear? The same fear I have but I face it. has no one ever looked this up? Its the truth people this is not the official currency and that is why no one recognizes it in many places, the others that deal in it deal in the exchange of "a currency" but it is not Iraq's official currency. They currently do not have one. This was put in as a temporary currency to remove Saddam's face FACT.

No official IQD in place.

Many in business hope this is the dinar used and not a different dinar and you can complain and gripe all you wish but this is the truth and it remains.

Edited by Rogue

Thanks for this post, I actually sat at my computer yesterday and typed something very similar to this, but then decided to delete it. I must say it was cathartic (release of emotions) to say the least to write it. I have been on that roller coaster ride and still am like you. I have so many people to help and as the days go by I wonder if I will ever be able to help them. I just came to tears yesterday and thats why I wrote a post. I didnt have the courage to post it for real becasue I didnt want any bashing to further depress me for speaking up. Thanks for posting what I was thinking.

Only unless they decide to make a new one !

Hey protected yes and official? Not really, it was only put in and accepted as a temporary dinar once Saddam's dinar was removed. It has never actually been put in place as the official money and this is truly part of the problem of why it is not a recognized money, note when the money fell to a low in Kuwait it was still the legal tender and was always recognized.

This has never been officially declared Iraq legal tender or it would be recognized. I don't know why people can not wrap their heads around this, maybe fear? The same fear I have but I face it. has no one ever looked this up? Its the truth people this is not the official currency and that is why no one recognizes it in many places, the others that deal in it deal in the exchange of "a currency" but it is not Iraq's official currency. They currently do not have one. This was put in as a temporary currency to remove Saddam's face FACT.

No official IQD in place.

Many in business hope this is the dinar used and not a different dinar and you can complain and gripe all you wish but this is the truth and it remains.

The dinar we have according to Ali at Dinar Trader is the currency used in Iraq. He is licensed to sell it and registered with the treasury so we have the real thing.

• Upvote 2