Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Washington confirms its commitment not to use the territory of Iraq to attack neighboring countries

yota691

Al-Ansar / .. The deputy of the Fatah Alliance Haneen al-Qaddu, Saturday, the inclusion of the law to remove foreign troops on the agenda of the House of Representatives meeting of the upcoming leaders of the first row with the presidency of the Republic and ministers.

He said in a statement that "the draft law to remove foreign forces has not been included in the present time on the schedule of meetings of the House of Representatives because it became contingent on a meeting expected between the leaders of the first row of political blocs and the presidency of the Republic and the ministers."

He added that "there are political leaders still refuse to include the law on the agenda of the parliament is with the retention of US forces," declining to disclose the names of those leaders.

He said that "the government and security leaders have not yet given their position on the need for those forces and the meeting of leaders of the first row is also dependent on the reports of the security authorities." Ending / 62 c

• Upvote 1

Ansar / ..

The new Arab newspaper, Saturday, there are two versions of the draft law to remove foreign troops from Iraq .

The newspaper said that "there are two versions of the law to remove foreign forces from Iraq , have been completed by a joint committee, with the features of the rejection of other forces to any legislation to remove foreign forces," indicating that "there are those who consider the decision political rather than security."

She added that "the first draft provides for the termination of foreign presence in Iraq in a period not exceeding 12 months, and help the government to accomplish all the shortcomings and needs required by the Iraqi army and police forces , " noting that "the second draft includes the beginning of the gradual withdrawal of foreign troops from Iraqin Up to a maximum of 36 months, and the government is committed to complete the requirements of self-reliance of the security file on Iraqi forces . "

Earlier, the MP of the Fatah alliance, Mohammed al-Baldawi, that the issuance of the decision to legalize or remove foreign forces from Iraq is dependent on the first two steps is the ratification of the legal committee formed by the alliance and the opening of the final version of the resolution and the second relates to the government's response to the book sent by the Committee on Security and Defense And the nature of its work

• Upvote 1

Ansar / ..

The Committee on Security and Defense parliamentary, on Thursday, the existence of a government order to conduct a thorough disclosure of all the bases of US forces stationed in Iraqi territory , while indicated that this step came to identify the numbers of US forces and arming and functions; to send a detailed report to Parliament.

"The government has directed field visits to all American bases deployed in Salah al-Din, Anbar, Nineveh and Erbil to know the size of these combat forces and prepare a detailed report to the House of Representatives," said member of the Committee Mehdi Taqi.

Taqi added that "the visit of national security adviser Faleh al-Fayadh and deputy commander of joint operations, Lieutenant-General Abdul-Amir Rashid Yaarallah to Ain al-Assad base in Anbar early this week was part of these government directives." He pointed out that "the coming days will witness further visits to American bases Widespread in the north and west of the country. "

He explained that "the report of the government will be sent to the parliament after the completion of the visit to all American bases."

The Islamic Resistance Brigades Hezbollah , and by the military spokesman Jafar Husseini, has revealed the existence of 31 bases and US site in Iraq, including 7 aircraft and 6 centers and intelligence stations.

Al-Husseini revealed that "the presence of 34 thousand US troops in Iraq in addition to five protection companies and 24 cooperating companies," noting that "the US deployment in Iraq refers to the scheme Yromon to do, but the Brigades have sufficient information about him and will be announced in details later." / 62 a

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%

Al-Ardawi: America is putting pressure on the government and its embassy is doing suspicious work in Baghdad

08:39 - 18/03/2019

Information / Baghdad ..

The United States is exerting pressure on the government to keep its troops in Iraq and its embassy in Baghdad is doing suspicious work in Iraq and the region, said security expert Abbas al-Ardawi on Monday. Fighting terrorism.

"The US administration is exerting pressure on the government in all possible ways not to legislate a law to remove US forces from Iraq," Al-Ardawi said in a statement.

"The parliament is required to remove US forces as soon as possible and not to allow any American attempt to keep its troops in Iraq, especially as the army is ready and ready to confront terrorism in any region," he said. To bring them to Iraq for the purpose of confusing the security situation, and the legitimacy of their stay in Iraq under the pretext of fighting terrorism. "

"The US embassy is carrying out suspicious operations and taking more than its size and role in Iraq," he said. "It represents a large operations room and under the auspices of Zionist soldiers to carry out suspicious plans and operations in Iraq and the region in general." Ending / 25 n

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/03/18/394281/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Butifldrm said:

The US administration is exerting pressure on the government in all possible ways not to legislate a law to remove US forces from Iraq," Al-Ardawi said in a statement.

An ongoing saga in the Bicraqi Iraqi Soap Box Soap Opera, "As The Quagmire Continuously Thickens."!!!

With the recent publication of Israel getting Turdish, er, Kurdish crude oil on the cheap via European AND Turkish Bank mechanisms AND the Bicraqi Iraqi Constitution specifying TREASON for selling ANY Bicraqi Iraqi Crude Oil to the Zionist Regime, ALL Iraqi would go to Civil War IF The United States Of America was voted out of Iraq AND SPECIFICALLY Turdistan, er, Kurdistan.

NO WONDER the Turdish, er, Kurdish Referendum to seperate from Iraq AND ALL the foreign support for seperation.

The Turdish, er, Kurdish crude oil ending up in Isreal is STILL a sticky wicket AND NO Wonder ALL The United States Of America Iraqi Based Forces in Turdistan, er, Kurdistan!!!

I suspect THIS will blow over AND ALL Iraq will remain a cohesive entity WITHOUT Civil War OR Bloodshed.

MORE episodes of, "As The Quagmire Continuously Thickens" On The Way!!!

In The Mean Time..................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

With the recent publication of Israel getting Turdish, er, Kurdish crude oil on the cheap via European AND Turkish Bank mechanisms AND the Bicraqi Iraqi Constitution specifying TREASON for selling ANY Bicraqi Iraqi Crude Oil to the Zionist Regime, ALL Iraqi would go to Civil War IF The United States Of America was voted out of Iraq AND SPECIFICALLY Turdistan, er, Kurdistan.

NO WONDER the Turdish, er, Kurdish Referendum to seperate from Iraq AND ALL the foreign support system" rel="">support for seperation.

The Turdish, er, Kurdish crude oil ending up in Isreal is STILL a sticky wicket AND NO Wonder ALL The United States Of America Iraqi Based Forces in Turdistan, er, Kurdistan!!!

I'm really amazed!  You seem to pick up on so much that most of us don't realize or notice, Synopsis.

I can hardly wait the 5 more days until March 23rd, to see what (if anything) SUDDENLY happens.

Thank you for all you post.  You've got some helluva brain, kid.

May I inquire as to what line of work you're in?  Just curious.  Don't have to answer if you don't want to.

I have to be careful how I ask these kinds of questions.  One time, 6ly posted something about a small hour time difference between where she lived and Iraq (I think it was 4 hours, if I remember right).  I asked where she  was located.  I got a "haha".  She must have thought I was asking for her address, but I only wanted to know what country she was in.  😂 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

2019-03-19 BY SOTALIRAQ

"Three US threats" to Iraq if a controversial law is passed

The Fatah Alliance revealed on Monday what it called threats by the US in the event of the House of Representatives voted on the law to remove US forces from the country. 
About 5,000 US troops have been deployed in Iraq since the formation of the coalition, led by Washington, in 2014, to fight the "Daash", after taking over a large area of the territory of the neighbors Iraq and Syria. 
"The decision to remove US forces from Iraq has been discussed between al-Fath and al-Fathoun and in the coming days the results of the understandings will be revealed," MP Abdul Amir al-Dabbi said. 
Al-Dabbi said that "the United States of America signaled the blockade and the withdrawal of companies operating in Iraq and waved to punish the state that operates in Iraq, in the event of any decision issued by the Iraqi Council on the evacuation of US forces," stressing that "the coming days will see the discussion of this resolution under the parliament "He said.
US President Donald Trump's recent statement that Washington will keep its troops in Iraq to monitor its neighbor Iran is a source of discontent with Baghdad officials, especially those close to Tehran. 
The file of foreign forces was the subject of a recent meeting between the two largest blocs in the Iraqi parliament, the alliance "Sason", sponsored by the Shiite leader Moqtada al-Sadr, and the alliance, "conquest" led by Hadi al-Ameri. 
The two blocs agreed to reject the presence of any foreign troops in Iraq, and that the survival of US forces needed a new agreement. 
Amiri heads the "Building Coalition", which is close to Iran, and includes the alliance "Fatah", a coalition of "state law," the movement "Asaib Ahl al-Haq" and armed factions and Sunni forces.

IRAQ , URGENT

https://www.sotaliraq.com/2019/03/19/ثلاثة-تهديدات-امريكية-للعراق-في-حال-ا/

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Floridian said:

I'm really amazed!  You seem to pick up on so much that most of us don't realize or notice, Synopsis.

I can hardly wait the 5 more days until March 23rd, to see what (if anything) SUDDENLY happens.

Thank you for all you post.  You've got some helluva brain, kid.

May I inquire as to what line of work you're in?  Just curious.  Don't have to answer if you don't want to.

I have to be careful how I ask these kinds of questions.  One time, 6ly posted something about a small hour time difference between where she lived and Iraq (I think it was 4 hours, if I remember right).  I asked where she  was located.  I got a "haha".  She must have thought I was asking for her address, but I only wanted to know what country she was in.  😂 😂😂

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:, Floridian, AND The Very Best To You!!! :tiphat:

Hey, I just share like a lot of other Good Folks, such as Yourself, here at DinarVets!!! :twothumbs:

We ALL have a part to play kinda like pot luck!!! :eat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Baghdad Post Wednesday, 20 March 2019 02:20 PM

A new blow to the mullahs .. US embassy: Baghdad requested the survival of US forces in the country

The US Embassy in Baghdad that a delegation from the US Armed Services Committee visited Baghdad and Erbil to discuss relations between the two countries, stressing that the Iraqi government informed the delegation that the presence of US forces in Iraq within the international coalition.

The embassy said in a statement that «a delegation from the Committee of the Armed Services Committee of the US Congress visited Baghdad and Erbil on March 18 and 19 to discuss US-Iraqi relations».

The statement added that «the government and in partnership with the security forces called for the survival of US military forces in Iraq as part of the international coalition to defeat the preacher», stressing the «need to respect the continued partnership of the sovereignty of Iraq while working with the Iraqi security forces to achieve the common goal of ensuring the permanent defeat of organizations Violent extremism, such as a provocative organization in Iraq. "

The statement said that the delegation consists of members of the US Congress, including John Garamendi, Depp Halland and Veronica Escobar, pointing out that «the delegation met in Baghdad with Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi and Speaker of the Iraqi Council of Representatives Mohammed Halbusi, also met in Erbil with the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Barzani and Deputy Prime Minister Qubad Talabani ». 
"The Committee discussed the importance of the relationship between the United States and Iraq and the future of bilateral cooperation, in particular ensuring the permanent defeat of the United States and the continuing role of the United States in advising and training the Iraqi security forces," the statement said. 

The pro-Iranian militias in Iraq have been threatening US interests, demanding the withdrawal of US troops from Iraq, and declaring their survival a major blow to Iran's arms. 
Count

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/Story/158366/ضربة-جديدة-للملالي-السفارة-الأمريكية-بغداد-طلبت-بقاء-القوات-الأمريكية-في-البلاد

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2019-03-20 BY SOTALIRAQ

Congress warns of US troop withdrawal from Iraq

Translated by Hamid Ahmed

The heads of the foreign affairs, security and military committees of Congress issued a statement on Monday warning of the consequences of the withdrawal of US troops from Iraq. 
The Pentagon is now reviewing options to present to US President Donald Trump the US military presence in Iraq and Syria.

At the same time, the Iraqi parliament is preparing to draft a bill calling for the withdrawal of all foreign troops from the country. 
"The United States must continue its pledge to support a sovereign and democratic Iraq," the statement said. American trainers and advisers, at the request of the Iraqi government, helped lay the groundwork for a secure and democratic Iraq, including the training of more than 89,000 Iraqi Army and National Guard brigades. The 
committee leaders urged President Trump's administration to continue the joint training and humanitarian work in Iraq after the liberation of the land under Dadash's control. 
They also called for closer coordination between international relief organizations and partners in this mission, including the United Nations, European allies and the Arab Gulf countries.
"It would be wrong at this critical stage to withdraw from Iraq at a time when the country is trying to preserve its sovereignty, internal and external threats and build a thriving democracy." 
President Trump was seeking full withdrawal from Syria, The US administration is now talking about downsizing and maintaining a small force. 
The Wall Street Journal reported in a report on Sunday that the United States could keep 1,000 troops in Syria. 
"There is no change in the plan announced in February and we are continuing to implement President Trump's directive to reduce US forces simply because there are few troops," said Army Chief of Staff General Joseph Danford.
President Trump announced in December a total withdrawal of troops from Syria. There were concerns within Congress and the Pentagon that the president would do the same with Iraq. 
In a meeting in Damascus on Monday between military commanders from Iran, Iraq and Syria, they called for the withdrawal of US troops from Syria. The United States maintains about 2,000 troops in Syria and 5,000 troops in Iraq. 
Also on Monday, US Vice President Mike Pines telephoned Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to assure him of the firmness of the partnership between the two countries.
"I spoke to Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and thanked him for his strong support for the permanent partnership between the United States and the Iraqi people," US Vice President Mike Pines wrote on his official Twitter page. The United States stands with Iraq to defeat the rest of the tails, and helps the Christian and Yazidis to rebuild and recover from years of war and terror. " 
About: The National News website

https://www.sotaliraq.com/2019/03/20/الكونغـرس-يحـذِّر-من-انسحـاب-القـوات/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Saturday, March 23 2019 10:52 p

MP-on-alliance-Fatah-Muhammad-Baldawi

The Fath Alliance called on the government to send its report on the US presence in Iraq in order to make the right decision, stressing that no decision could be passed on the American presence without the opinion of the government. 

"The government has formed a committee headed by national security adviser Faleh al-Fayyad to assess the American presence and to know the number of ground forces and the nature of the tasks of those forces," MP Mohammed al-Baldawi told reporters 

"In the past period, the committee has consulted military bases and collected information with the help of army commanders, but has not yet submitted its report to the House of Representatives," he said. 

Baldawi said: "The House of Representatives can not make any decision in this regard, without knowing the opinion of the government."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Fatah: Parliament can not make a decision on US troops without the opinion of the government

Newspaper: Surun and Fatah have the numerical majority to pass the Americans' exit law

14:09 - 30/03/2019

%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AD-%D8%B3%D8

Information / Baghdad ..

An Arab newspaper on Saturday confirmed that the Fatah al-Qa'ida allies have a numerical majority that will enable them to pass a law to remove US forces from Iraq without the need for other blocs.

The newspaper "the new Arab" in a report seen by (information), "The coalition is going and the opening of the most demanding blocs to pass the law to remove US forces from Iraq, and the two alliances have a numerical majority to pass the law in parliament, without the need for other blocks, but they did not move Practically in this direction. "

The newspaper quoted the MP for the Alliance of "reform", Ali Ajayawi said, "There are US pressure exercised on some political blocs not to pass the law to remove US forces in parliament," noting that "the parliament is waiting to unify the government's position to begin passing the law, which represents the sovereignty of the country "He said.

The mass of the national approach confirmed on Saturday that the Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbousi, who is visiting the United States represents a parliament rejecting any foreign military presence on Iraqi soil. Ending / 25 d

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/03/30/396887/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

129627.jpg?width=750&&height=375

2019/03/30 11:31
  • Number of readings 430
  • Section: Iraq
  •  

Saleh excluded the seriousness in getting it out: the mission of US forces in Iraq enabled him to fight against the duel

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi President Barham Salih said on Saturday, March 30, 2019, that he saw no "serious" opposition to the presence of US troops in Iraq, provided that their presence continued to help Iraqi forces fight against Saddam.

Saleh said in an interview with the Associated Press that there is "a general consensus that Iraq needs continuous cooperation with the forces, indicating that it can continue as long as necessary."

He also warned that "the threat of fanning the extremists is not over yet, despite the announcement of the defeat of the regional group in Syria last week."

He added: "They are here for the specific task of enabling Iraqi forces to fight against Dahesh, nothing else, this is the specific and specific task, and in this context, I do not see serious opposition to the presence of these forces in Iraq today."

He pointed out that "any task beyond what the Iraqi government agreed to is a subject opposed by many political leaders in the country."

"He recently led a conversation between all the major political groups in the country, and there is a general consensus that Iraq needs this cooperation," he said. Pointing out that "is not scheduled for a discussion or a vote in parliament at the moment."

Saleh stressed that "the regional defeat of Daish was very important, and that the remnants of the group is still working and moving in both Syria and Iraq," pointing out that "this threat is not over yet We really need - we in Iraq and Syria and the international community as a whole - to be vigilant and ensure We are definitely dealing with this threat of extremism. "

"The international community must take responsibility for dealing with the thousands of Da'ash detainees and their families currently held in Syria and Iraq," he said.

About 5,200 US troops are stationed in Iraq as part of a security pact with the Iraqi government to provide advice, assistance and support to security forces in the war against Da'ash.

He invaded large parts of Iraq in 2014 after the collapse of Iraqi forces and began to declare a "self-styled" succession on territory stretching to Iraq and Syria.

US forces, which left Iraq in 2011 after its invasion in 2003, were called back in 2014 to help fight the group.

Iraq declared victory over a supporter in late 2017 after a devastating bloody war.

Follow the obelisk

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/167583/صالح-مستبعدا-الجدية-في-اخراجها-مهمة-القوات-الامريكية-في-العراق-تمكينه-في-القتال-ضد-داعش

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to President: There is consensus on the presence of US forces in Iraq

President: There is consensus on the presence of US forces in Iraq

Political | 10:56 - 30/03/2019

BAGHDAD - 
President Barham Saleh has said he sees no "serious" opposition when it comes to the presence of US troops in Iraq as long as they remain there for the specific purpose of helping fight a militant organization. 
"There is a general consensus that Iraq needs continued cooperation with the forces," Barham Salih said in an interview with the Associated Press. "It can continue as long as necessary." He also warned that the threat of fanning the extremists was not over, despite the announcement of the defeat of the regional group in Syria last week. 
About 5,200 troops are stationed in Iraq as part of a security pact with the Iraqi government to provide advice, assistance and support to the country's forces in the war against the Islamic state.

US forces, which left Iraq in 2011 after its invasion in 2003, were invited back in 2014 to help fight the group. Iraq declared victory over a supporter in late 2017 after a devastating bloody war. 
"They are here for the specific task of empowering and enabling Iraqi forces to fight against Daqash, nothing else, this is the specific specific task, and in this context, I do not see serious opposition to the presence of these forces in Iraq today," he said. 
Donald Trump's surprise visit to Iraq in December, during which he failed to meet the prime minister, as well as recent comments by Trump that he wanted the US troops to stay in Iraq "to watch Iran," provoked anger in Baghdad and sparked the debate. 
Saleh said any mission beyond what the Iraqi government had agreed "is a subject that is opposed by many political leaders in the country."
He said he had recently led a conversation among all major political groups in the country, and there was "a general consensus that Iraq needs such cooperation." He said no debate or vote was currently scheduled in Parliament. 
While he said that the regional defeat of Daish was very important, Saleh said that remnants of the group are still operating and moving in both Syria and Iraq. 
"We, in Iraq, Syria and the international community as a whole, need to be vigilant and make sure that we are certainly dealing with this threat of extremism," he said. 
Saleh also said the international community must shoulder its responsibility in dealing with thousands of Da'ash detainees and their families currently held in Syria and Iraq. 
And he said "
Although he personally opposed the death penalty, he would abide by Iraqi laws and the constitution if French citizens were handed the death penalty. 
He stressed that Iraq supports Syria's return to the Arab League and said he hoped that the remaining Arab countries would work together to achieve this goal. 
"We embrace Syria better, and we hope that Syria will overcome its difficulties," he added, "Simply isolating Syria is not the way forward." Trump's decision this week to recognize Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights, captured by Israel from Syria in the 1967 Middle East war and annexed in 1982, was rejected, saying the resolution was not conducive to peace and security in the Middle East. 
The president also called for the withdrawal of Turkish troops from the Kurdistan region, adding that their continued presence is an obstacle to the development of relations between the two countries.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

30-03-2019 10:28 AM
image.php?token=d03d3ccd8f0672c13b97a7f9383915c0&c=9011363&size=

Baghdad

President Barham Salih said he saw no serious opposition when it comes to the presence of US troops in Iraq, as long as they remain for the specific purpose of helping to fight a militant organization.

"There is a general consensus that Iraq needs continued cooperation with US forces as long as it is necessary," Saleh said in an interview with the Associated Press.

It is noteworthy that there are about 5,200 US military in Iraq as part of a security agreement with the Iraqi government.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Construction responds to Saleh: Your position as president will not be meaningful with the presence of Americans on Iraqi soil

16:15 - 30/03/2019

%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%87%D9%85-2-696x435.jpg

" 
The presence of US forces in the Iraqi territories affects the sovereignty of the country and the presidency of the Republic, the protector of the sovereignty and the Constitution, between the government is unable to impose its authority on the movements of foreign forces in the presence of illegal Iraq. 
"The decision to stay foreign trainers must be subject to the estimates of technical and military committees, not political decisions issued by some leaders or presidential positions," Karim said in a statement to the "Information" that "the decision of the survival of foreign trainers must be the survival of US forces in the country has to Explain the reason for that necessity for the Iraqi people rejecting foreign presence. "
He added that "the presidency of the Republic Barham Saleh will not be meaningful as he agreed to the presence of US forces in the country because they are present illegally and this is a violation of Iraqi sovereignty," noting that "the President and the Prime Minister do not have any security or authoritarian decision towards the movements of US forces This shows the lack of real sovereignty of the country. " 
On Saturday, President Barham Salih confirmed that there was a "consensus" on the survival of US troops as the two largest blocs in the Iraqi parliament prepare to legislate a law to remove them. 
The MP for the Reform Alliance Raad al-Mukusi announced in a previous statement to / information / / about the gathering of the Fatah al-Fath and more than 70 signatures alive to remove foreign forces from the country and the cancellation of the strategic agreement with Washington, between the upcoming sessions will see the inclusion of draft foreign forces out of the country For the purpose of discussion and voting thereon

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/03/30/396920/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Parliamentary defense is a decision on the removal of foreign troops from Iraq

Political | 07:31 - 30/03/2019

Special - balance News 
confirmed in the Security and Defense Committee member of the parliamentary Saturday, the preparation of a draft decision on derail foreign troops from Iraq, while noting that the decision gives the government the freedom to bring trainers. 
"The committee prepared a draft resolution to remove foreign forces, whether American or other from Iraq," said a member of the committee Mohammad Reza said in an interview with Mawazine News. "The decision will be submitted to the presidency of the House of Representatives for a vote." 
He added that "Iraq does not need foreign forces fighting at home without the knowledge of the government," pointing out that "the decision gives the government the freedom to recruit foreign trainers to train Iraqi security forces." 
He pointed out that "the strategic agreement between Iraq and the United States in which a paragraph includes the training program for Iraqi forces," explaining that "

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, yota691 said:

The committee prepared a draft resolution to remove foreign forces, whether American or other from Iraq," said a member of the committee Mohammad Reza said in an interview with Mawazine News. "The decision will be submitted to the presidency of the House of Representatives for a vote." 

Just my itsy-bitsy opinion regarding this subject:

There are still a lot of Maliki’s and Iran’s minions in Parliament along with Sadr’s people and none of these have ever wanted the U.S. troops in Iraq for their own selfish reasons BUT, the leaders who have the real responsibility of protecting Iraq ASKED the U.S, to keep our troops in Iraq for now. The only reason (imo) that any of the ones who want our troops completely out of Iraq want to control Iraq for themselves.

Again imo, the  United States troops in Iraq aren’t going anywhere right now and probably never. We’ve invested way too much blood and money for us to now tuck our tails and “go home”. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Good call Bama Girl. They think they have the decision to make but we will see. We are in this mess because the "Chosen Messiah" pulled our troops out. And our reward was delayed because of the years it took to clean up the pile of DUNG he left after his illustrious 8 years. He will go down as the WORST PREZ EVER!!!

Edited by md11fr8dawg
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Washington confirms its commitment not to use the territory of Iraq to attack neighboring countries