Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMFE

Munsch

Back in January 2017 stock AMFE (Amfil Technologies, Inc.) was trading at $0.017 which I bought 50,000 shares of ... Now today it is about $0.06 and seems to be projected to go even higher with their restaurant expansions and GROZone equipment that will soon be out to keep marijuana safer to grow.  They are also planning to uplist themselves to a higher OTC tier.  Look into it.  I am planning to buy more if possible. Of course I am kicking myself for not buying more in January now. LOL

• Upvote 2

Today closed at $0.06975 and going strong. Nice purchase order in from bookstore and some PR that Nintendo in it. Good thing is we haven't even made the news yet on who their non-OTC partner is on their GROZone device for marijuana. They are going to uplist hopefully soon and hit their projected $0.25 mark to do so. Some are saying $0.10 by end of week according to L2. You better board this train or get left at the station. I went all in myself this morning.

• Upvote 2

Up another penny today closing at $0.0939 ..... news last night on its MJ joint venture.  3rd Snakes & Latte location supposed to open in July. This thing could average a penny a day I hope. Myself waiting on more funds to clear to buy more and maybe again this Friday too. This is suck a fun ride. Someone tag Adam. :-P

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Chart lined up now ... MASSIVE news coming soon ... IMHO we are green for go again this week for another massive run. Get in before it's too late. Do you DD though. S&L is going to start making their own board games too. GameStop is now eyeballing them also. Lots of info on that iHub board website.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice!!! Closed today at $0.155 ... we are still setting new highs and plenty more to go too. Financials out this week, which might be tonight. I hope all who wanted on board are there because if you didn't you will be kicking dirt later if not tomorrow.  hehehe  Steady gradual smooth incline with healthy consolidation along the way since beginning of year.  Check out iHUB website for lots of due diligence articles or OTC Market website for PRs.  Don't take my word for it, the proof is in the pudding.  I told everyone here originally at $0.06 and we have more than already doubled that. We are still enroute for $0.25+ and an uplisting too. Choo choo ALL ABOARD!

Most money I have EVER made on a penny stock, you know why? This SHOULDN'T be a penny stock that is why. It is destined for the big boys IMHO. I am holding LONG term and averaging up as we go too.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

My Dinar brother......Thank you for the lead on the AMFE. I was a bit late in joining the party but I was able to get some at .01538 a couple weeks back. Since then it is up 34%.

That is Great! I wish I had more to risk but a little gain is better than no gain. 

I had bought a lot of the penny stocks dealing with pot back a year ago and that all went for a loss when Trump named Sessions to the AG office. Still need to watch out for him as I loss roughly 10k on all that. Not fun and I don't wish that on anyone.

Well, just wanted to say thanks for the tip. Keep them coming and GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...