Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dr J opinion

FMCC

Someone just emailed this to me today. I haven't seen this here. I am just forwarding the info I recieved.

DrJ Email to DD: Update Oct 17th STILL the Date

July 6, 2010 · Posted in CHATS / POSTS

TIDBIT: I received this email from DrJ, whos information has been dead on since I first made contact with him. He shared back on June 5th that nothing would happen until October. He simply wants the truth to be shared, and he believes his information to be accurate. Please keep an open mind and STOP holding out for the next rumor. This is NOTHING to bash, but simply reference and be aware of. He has proven to me to be credible over the past 8 months that I have communicated with him, and is a very no-nonsense sharer of information.

DDEmail Received:Today is July 6th, 2010. The RV didnt happen on July 1st or 4th as many predicted and I am telling you now that it is not going to happen on or by July 26th. I am going to be writing you the same email a month from now on August 6, 2010.

DrJ

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

No rv in July? Wow you are really going out on a limb there DrJ!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I said no RV until October 17th...NOTHING, ZIP, NADA, NONE! Sonny is flat out wrong with his July 26th predication.

We see what comes to pass and who is correct as I have a rock solid source. PLUS for all of you out there that know so much about currencies, I have been trading currencies for over 34 yrs so I know a thing or two about them (www.xxxxxxxxxxx.com).

As I have stated many times, time will tell!

Dr. J

Hey Sonny what is your take on this dummy well maybe i shouldn't say that but what is your take on this guy

and would you bank on the 26th?

We will see who the "dummy" is August 1st and it won't be me. I mean I am willing to give Sonny's prediction until August 1st.

Mike

Edited by Munsch
Removal of outside forum website
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I said no RV until October 17th...NOTHING, ZIP, NADA, NONE! Sonny is flat out wrong with his July 26th prediction.

We see what comes to pass and who is correct as I have a rock solid source. PLUS for all of you out there that know so much about currencies, I have been trading currencies for over 34 yrs so I know a thing or two about them (www.xxxxxxxxxxx.com).

Dr. J

We will see who the "dummy" is August 1st and it won't be me. I mean I am willing to give Sonny's prediction until August 1st.

Mike

sp? prediction..

I said no RV until October 17th...NOTHING, ZIP, NADA, NONE! Sonny is flat out wrong with his July 26th predication.

Dr. J

Mike

Thanks for the reply Dr. J. Don't be a stranger. I look foreward to hearing more from you.

Dr. J

Mike

This tool said last month RV would happen two years from now and come in at one penny! DrJ needs to make up his/her/it's mind.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Let me sum it up for everyone! Not Adam or Sonny1 (and I love these guys) nor Dr J and especially Terryk, Medic, Enorrste or any of the other looney toon characters know when this thing is going to RV. Adam and Sonny1 give their 2 cents based on info that they believe to be reliable and for that we all thank them regardless if it is right or wrong. So for people to be on here saying im right and your wrong is stupid! Instead lets put all the info we got together unless it came from one of the looney toons and try and come up with an educated guess cause NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE 100% CAUSE ITS IRAQ WE ARE DEALING WITH!!! Can i get an amen????

• Upvote 3

Let me sum it up for everyone! Not Adam or Sonny1 (and I love these guys) nor Dr J and especially Terryk, Medic, Enorrste or any of the other looney toon characters know when this thing is going to RV. Adam and Sonny1 give their 2 cents based on info that they believe to be reliable and for that we all thank them regardless if it is right or wrong. So for people to be on here saying im right and your wrong is stupid! Instead lets put all the info we got together unless it came from one of the looney toons and try and come up with an educated guess cause NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE 100% CAUSE ITS IRAQ WE ARE DEALING WITH!!! Can i get an amen????

One thing that must be said about Adam and Sonny1 is that they don't call rv every week! Please don't lump them in with the TK and Ennorste crowd.

Edited by deenar
  • Upvote 1

One thing that must be said about Adam and Sonny1 is that they don't call rv every week! Please don't lump them in with the TK and Ennorste crowd.

Ohhhhh trust me I aint!!!!!!!!! Adam and Sonny1 are NOT in the looney toon crowd. The looney toon crowd is Medic, TerryK, Ennorste etc...

• Upvote 1

This tool said last month RV would happen two years from now and come in at one penny! DrJ needs to make up his/her/it's mind.

I NEVER said that, you are mixing me up with someone else so YOU are the tool. LOL!

Dr. J

Thanks for the reply Dr. J. Don't be a stranger. I look foreward to hearing more from you.

Like I keep saying...time will tell who is correct.

Right now China is a big hold up with the RV as they own tons of dinar BUT they also own tons of euros and currently they are buying euros like crazy to stabilize it's value. As I am writing this, the euro is at 1.2664 and if China wasn't involved, the euro would be at 1.15 or lower.

That's why nothing is going to happen until late fall...period...no matter how much anyone wishes for an RV. China has to get their ducks in a row with the euro first and then the dinar.

Dr. J

I have ALWAYS stated that the rate is going to come out at the euro which is currently 1.26 as I am writing this post.

Tool... You act like an 8 y.o. because I disagree with your bud Sonny. LOL!

Dr. J

Everyone is entitled to their opinion...even though "NO ONE" really knows. I just add your info/date time frame to the mix and mark my calendar.

Because IMO, stating a definitive date it will not happen by is exactly the same as predicting a date that the RV will happen.

Someone just emailed this to me today. I haven't seen this here. I am just forwarding the info I recieved.

TIDBIT: I received this email from DrJ, whos information has been dead on since I first made contact with him. He shared back on June 5th that nothing would happen until October. He simply wants the truth to be shared, and he believes his information to be accurate. Please keep an open mind and STOP holding out for the next rumor. This is NOTHING to bash, but simply reference and be aware of. He has proven to me to be credible over the past 8 months that I have communicated with him, and is a very no-nonsense sharer of information.

DDEmail Received:Today is July 6th, 2010. The RV didnt happen on July 1st or 4th as many predicted and I am telling you now that it is not going to happen on or by July 26th. I am going to be writing you the same email a month from now on August 6, 2010.

DrJ

The RV happened next month and was made retroactive to 1999. We missed it boys, sorry. Thats the latest intel I have...will post when I hear more....which should be soon....from my source in Bangladesh....cannot name his name....DO NOT BUY MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD...contact me if you want to sell amway....IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN KEEP THE FAITH...I have a document proving all of this....but I cannot share it....

• Upvote 1

DrJ

I have heard this date from someone, just as adamant I'll hang on for this one too, the same as everyone. This roller coaster is more fun than the one at the park.

Here is the China/euro source stating that China is supporting the euro...

http://www.bestgrowthstock.com/stock-market-news/2010/06/04/china-buying-euros-assets-to-stabilize-currency-medley/

They have to support the Euro... they have no choice!! If the Euro goes down, so does China. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out!

• Upvote 1

That was the best post yet

• 3 months later...