Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank story

desert surfer

Come on folks it's been way to long without a really good bank story. 

Someone has to have one, we need some good entertainment as we are waiting for the RV. 

Be bold tell us a really good one. Everyone loves reading them. So go ahead go for it. 😂😂😂😂😂

Blessings on all. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well, I went to the bank yesterday and cashed in.

It was a check for a side job that I did. :facepalm1:

I went by another bank the other day on Sunday afternoon and there were cars parked in the lot. It looked like they were bank repo's. :D:confused2:

On another serious note, I did go buy a few more dinar the other day at a local currency exchange and was told people are buying and selling about 50/50. Nothing new there. I also noticed that Xchange of America opened two locations in Texas (Arlington and San Antonio). I did find that interesting.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Luigi says...The mother of all bank stories.

Bruce is celebrating standing in line at the bank to exchange.

He just uncorked a bottle of champagne.

OOM finally lands.

Frank & Delta on the blue sofa with lights turned down low.

The MntGoat sings the tune...I'm the one who broke the bank at Monte Carlo.

Bruce: What has been happening is that there has been a status that we talked about in the past as the Redemption Centers have gone from engaged status they just went yesterday to active status.

When you go from engage to active it means you are prepared for exchanges to start coming in. Regardless when that time started they are there now. Once you go on to engage you don’t come back off of it until all the redemptions are all done.

Once you go to active status it is taking it one step forward where now again active is active until everybody is through using the 800 numbers and doing the exchanges and ZIM redemptions in those Redemption Centers. That is where we are like locked and loaded. We are ready to begin in that sense. They are ready for us.

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Once you go to active status it is taking it one step forward where now again active is active until everybody is through using the 800 numbers and doing the exchanges and ZIM redemptions in those Redemption Centers. That is where we are like locked and loaded. We are ready to begin in that sense. They are ready for us.

You had me right up until you mentioned ZIM Redemption Centers Bruce ...

eNURsY.gif

• Upvote 1

Luigi says...

Now this is a bank story

4-21-2017   Intel Guru Delta   Article:  ”5-day vacation by force in Iraq ~ Iraq TradeLink News Agency”   ...this announcement today regarding the 5-day holiday...simply amazing...  ...the Iraqis are seeing the price of a loaf of bread dropping today from 950 dinars down to 250 dinars...and...that even with the holiday announcement today the CBI and the ISX both will only be closed for Sunday and both will reopen on Monday.  ...the announcement was for and... impacts all vendors who are already dropping prices like 1000x...even noticed a change in electricity prices dropping from 180 dinars to 10 dinars...here come the LD’s and coins.  Allak, the governor of the CBI is going to be a hero.  [what is next from the CBI...]  New Rate.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

6 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi says...

Now this is a bank story

4-21-2017   Intel Guru Delta   Article:  ”5-day vacation by force in Iraq ~ Iraq TradeLink News Agency”   ...this announcement today regarding the 5-day holiday...simply amazing...  ...the Iraqis are seeing the price of a loaf of bread dropping today from 950 dinars down to 250 dinars...and...that even with the holiday announcement today the CBI and the ISX both will only be closed for Sunday and both will reopen on Monday.  ...the announcement was for and... impacts all vendors who are already dropping prices like 1000x...even noticed a change in electricity prices dropping from 180 dinars to 10 dinars...here come the LD’s and coins.  Allak, the governor of the CBI is going to be a hero.  [what is next from the CBI...]  New Rate.

Any proof? Or this another wing ding piece of bologna

• Upvote 1

here's an exclusive RayRen update....

On the television, there is a huge flag being raised in western Mosul. In addition to the holiday, communications blackout and a huge flag, citizens on the street tell us their prices are dropping like you wouldn’t believe in all retail businesses. (Some of us know full well what the music means; others will learn later.) Iraq is also saying there will be full liberation of Mosul, reconciliation, and HCL all wrapped up in a neat bow by April 30th. Now, it’s hard to announce that with surety unless it’s already done.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I have a bank story and I know I'm going to get trashed for sharing it but here goes . I've been overseas for 12 yrs. as a contractor and I've been investing in the dinar for most of that time . I read everything  i can on it and also question other contractors I meet while in Afghan. and Iraq . I've heard several stories actually from different ones that I think are credible but I'll just share this one story . I worked in Materials in kandahar , afganistan and I asked one guy who done the duct work what he thought about the iraqi dinar and if he thought it would rv. He told me I'd better sit down for this so I did . This guy was usually quiet and kept to himself . He said he has a few million . He said his son worked for Chase Bank ( I forget exactly what his sons job was ) and that his son had a luncheon with a guy from the IMF.  His son asked the IMF guy what he thought about the dinar  . The fella from the IMF said that the world don't know half what Iraq has and when they do go international with their currency it will be at least $3 to a dinar . OK , fire away .  I know it's hard to believe but i believed him and several others I've asked as well . I've worked around state dept. guys , contractors and the military and their stories confirm that it is going to rv at least a dollar -$3  . Again this is just what they told me but I personally believe them .

• Upvote 14

4 minutes ago, handy said:

I have a bank story and I know I'm going to get trashed for sharing it but here goes . I've been overseas for 12 yrs. as a contractor and I've been investing in the dinar for most of that time . I read everything  i can on it and also question other contractors I meet while in Afghan. and Iraq . I've heard several stories actually from different ones that I think are credible but I'll just share this one story . I worked in Materials in kandahar , afganistan and I asked one guy who done the duct work what he thought about the iraqi dinar and if he thought it would rv. He told me I'd better sit down for this so I did . This guy was usually quiet and kept to himself . He said he has a few million . He said his son worked for Chase Bank ( I forget exactly what his sons job was ) and that his son had a luncheon with a guy from the IMF.  His son asked the IMF guy what he thought about the dinar  . The fella from the IMF said that the world don't know half what Iraq has and when they do go international with their currency it will be at least $3 to a dinar . OK , fire away .  I know it's hard to believe but i believed him and several others I've asked as well . I've worked around state dept. guys , contractors and the military and their stories confirm that it is going to rv at least a dollar -$3  . Again this is just what they told me but I personally believe them .

We may find out on the 30th of this month. :)

• Upvote 5

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 0:08 PM, Luigi1 said:

Bruce is celebrating standing in line at the bank to exchange.

He just uncorked a bottle of champagne.

OOM finally lands.

Frank & Delta on the blue sofa with lights turned down low.

The MntGoat sings the tune...I'm the one who broke the bank at Monte Carlo.

Bruce: What has been happening is that there has been a status that we talked about in the past as the Redemption Centers have gone from engaged status they just went yesterday to active status.

When you go from engage to active it means you are prepared for exchanges to start coming in. Regardless when that time started they are there now. Once you go on to engage you don’t come back off of it until all the redemptions are all done.

That Luigi !  And his corksoaking freinds !!!

Edited by Man_Kind
  • Upvote 1