Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling - “What’s Iraq’s goal?” Get Back To $3.25…And Get The Note Count Down To A Billion !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Trying To Think About All Of The Numbers Between One And Three !

4-16-2017  Newshound Guru Breitling …Think about all the numbers we’ve been watching over the years…we knew what we needed to look for…We always talked about the note count.  The note count has to be going down.  At it’s peak when I got into the dinar…it was 15 trillion dinar…NOT NOTESdinar.  The max Iraq has had is 9 Billion notes which represented about 30 trillion dinar.  So what does that mean?  If you have 1 note that’s worth 25k and one note that’s worth 10k, you can see how there are more dinar than there are notes and that’s why we need to be able to parse those numbers to understand exactly what’s going on.  But the total was 30 trillion dinar out there and they brought that number down by reducing the note count.  So what are we at today? 

4-16-2017  Newshound Guru Breitling  …They are talking about being at about a billion notes. And what does that billion notes represent?  11 Billion 600 million dinars…the General who actually took the old Saddam Hussein notes out of circulation and put the new dinar that you and I have in circulation...He did an interview. He was asked, “What’s Iraq’s goal?”  Get back to $3.25…and get the note count down to a billion. And they are on track to be able to do that.  (That doesn’t mean they are going to come out at $3 the next day…cause it would be instantly too expensive to do business with Iraq.)  But they are there…that’s what the report was about…I’ve been looking at this for about two weeks but I wanted to make doubly sure.  What they are saying is the Central Bank actually has more than a billion…but what’s in circulation? About a billion notes which reduces it to about 11 billion dinar.  That is remarkable.  You should be very very happy and it should play into you having a great Easter weekend!

• Upvote 13

4-16-2017   Newshound Guru Stryker   Article:  "Iraq resumes next Friday talks with the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank"  What makes this so interesting is that everyone is meeting in Washington after they already had 12 day meeting in Amman just last month.

• Upvote 12

Thanks DT...I always enjoy reading what Breitling view points are on the current situation...This issue with the note count has been a long concerning topic and its good to hear that the numbers are within their marginal outlook...Seems coincidental that the note count is within acceptable margins, this recurring meeting of the "Three Letter Inities" and the resent extermination of 2,900 ISIS militants this past week to liberate Mosul are all playing into some very interesting consequences...There maybe just the right amount of little duckies that have got into line to attract international attension...

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Iraq resumes next Friday talks with the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank
http://www.iraqtradelinknews.c.....-next.html

No to dis the clown that posted this ... butt ...

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Iraq to resume talks with IMF, WB next Friday

6:59 AM  admin  

Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: Iraqi financial sources reported that the Iraqi delegation , headed by Acting
wb-imf.jpg
Finance Minister Abdul Razzaq al-Issa will hold talks with the IMF and WB to discuss granting Iraq with the amount of 5.4 billion dollars to cover national budget's deficit.

During 5-17 March, 2017, talks were held  on SBA agreement which will last for 36 months, which was approved by the IMP on 7 July, 2016.

The agreement included rectifying the Iraqi general budget, improving the financial administration and protecting social expenditure.

.The first review of the SBA was concluded on  5 December, 2016

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No mention of this on either the IMF ...

http://www.imf.org/external/country/IRQ/index.htm

or WorldBank sites ...

http://www.worldbank.org/en/search?q=iraq&currentTab=1&label=wbnews

I remain hopeful - but am skeptical of any website that may have been created to prop up positive news on the dinar.  And this is the first time I've seen news from this website.  Not saying it isn't real ... but it was registered by http://www.bareeqalujain.com not exactly a newsy organization.

• Upvote 3

:bravo::bravo: Kinda like the same ole :bs: just worded differently from what we been hearing after all these years 11 for me now.

Who wants to bet nothing will happen like always after May 1st.

Just another date thrown out there again to keep us at the edge of our seats.

Enuff Said

Edited by Flash101
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Frank Smells A Silent One That He Can Almost Taste ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

4-17-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   ...I have gone Silent this week...For the things that are happening inside of Iraq must come out in their voice and it is wiser that I have no Voice...Until next Week.  [...it actually seems like its going down this month or the first of next.]  Normally...If One can smell something...One is about to taste it.

• Upvote 3

On April 17, 2017 at 7:56 AM, skeetdog said:

Thanks DT...I always enjoy reading what Breitling view points are on the current situation...This issue with the note count has been a long concerning topic and its good to hear that the numbers are within their marginal outlook...Seems coincidental that the note count is within acceptable margins, this recurring meeting of the "Three Letter Inities" and the resent extermination of 2,900 ISIS militants this past week to liberate Mosul are all playing into some very interesting consequences...There maybe just the right amount of little duckies that have got into line to attract international attension...

Same here, I enjoy his view points and thoughts.  Skeetdog, trust today is a little better than before?

• Upvote 3

4-18-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   Article:  "Abadi meets the security leadership determines the date of declaration of the entire liberation of Mosul"  Quote:  "A leading figure in the popular crowd on Tuesday that "the security leaders set the end of this April deadline to declare victory over Daesh."  [...this article...states that the end of April is the deadline set for the announcement for the liberation of Mosul.]  Can i say it?   I'm sorry I can't stand it anymore I have to say it...TA DA FREAKEN DA MAN!

4-19-2017   Intel/Newshound Guru tman23  Coincidental...? You all should be very interested and excited...chatter regarding 4/21 and launching or beginning of something new with in IMF etc...Then i read this...Newshound Guru Stryker   Article: "Iraq resumes next Friday talks with the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank".   What makes this so interesting is that everyone is meeting in Washington after they already had 12 day meeting in Amman just last month. Then I saw Legarde in an interview...will be meeting Mnunchin for the first time...Wanna know the date of the meeting ...GUESS!   Friday...4/21

4-19-2017   Intel/Newshound Guru tman23   ...it is being said in inner circles that something big regarding IMF...world currency...be that e-currency or whatever the speculation is was beginning 4/21...  All I can say...about it is...What I have been reading regarding 4/21 is from a complete different circle from dinarland and nothing to do with IQD... BUT with the latest report of Iraq being there...Sure makes things interesting along with the April 28th budget gap looming...  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 4/17/2017 at 6:47 PM, DinarThug said:

Frank Smells A Silent One That He Can Almost Taste ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

4-17-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   ...I have gone Silent this week...For the things that are happening inside of Iraq must come out in their voice and it is wiser that I have no Voice...Until next Week.  [...it actually seems like its going down this month or the first of next.]  Normally...If One can smell something...One is about to taste it.

Bwahahahah! Thanks Thug for good laugh! ... I adjust to my humor, read bold purple text.

Edited by MagicSchoolBus
need more edit
  • Upvote 3