Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Legal: For these reasons are not the inclusion of important laws to vote

DWS112

Parliamentary Legal: For these reasons are not the inclusion of important laws to vote   April 13, 2017

irq_1307952628_1492097183.jpg&max_width=300

BAGHDAD / .. Parliamentary Legal Committee revealed, on Thursday, for the reasons that prevent the inclusion of important laws to vote, as showed that the political blocs do not have the conviction to this moment to pass those laws.
The committee member said Amin Bakr's "Eye of Iraq News," that "the Presidency of the Parliament is afraid of important laws that the political dispute the inclusion of fear of dropping the law to vote, and this pays the return of law and read it again under the dome of the parliament," noting that "the Presidency of the parliament awaits the political blocs made up its mind and succession so important laws include the vote, the most important oil and gas law of the Federal Court and others by political differences. "
Baker added that "the political blocs did not reach the conviction of resolving their differences on important laws that serve Iraq and Iraqis," ruling out "vote on important laws in the coming period because of what parliament is witnessing political disputes between the various political forces" .

• Upvote 5

17 minutes ago, dinarham said:

Smoke ?

Yes, I would think so because Iraq isn't going to come out and tip their hand as to what they are doing in regards to an RV.  This is a sign that they are working on the HCL law and that they are just about ready to pass it!   

Dr J

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Perhaps I'm wrong but as we get closer to the liberation of Mosul we will see derogatory reports like this one. The less people who will capitalize on any RV the better imo, especially IS. I to agree that this article could be smoke to deter currency speculation. These and other similar articles do not distract the fact that the Dinar is on its way to a revaluation, when and how much is yet to be revealed, but the activity as of late re confirms a strong urgency to get things done. 

Reading between the lines and understanding what is being transmitted to us is key. Also I see more buying activity in the Dinar then selling and one thing is for sure I'm here till the end, what ever the end is. Also not a indicator by any means at this point but I have seen major swings in XE.com over the last month over the previous 3, so hang on for a while longer DV as 2017 we could see a major increase in our investment. Just my :twocents:

• Upvote 16

37 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

If it ain't smoke, then this is the most CLUELESS government ever ! 

I'm in agreement. These guys are a bunch of tools. Dull ones at that. What is amazing is that COM reads and approves these laws to move ahead. If they can agree, then Parliament needs to do their job. But we know from past history they won't do anything that doesn't line their pockets with dollars or that even remotely helps the poor folks. Kurds don't like Shia or Sunni, Shia don't like Sunni or Kurds, Sunni don't like Shia or Kurds. Their whole process stinks. They can't even get members to show up. Let's hope CBI makes their own move, RV their currency, we can all put Iraq affairs in the rear view mirror. ;)

• Upvote 3

Ain't is a word, it is in Webster's.  It wasn't a word "back in the day" when Pluto was a planet, you learned to write cursive and did not call your teacher by their first name.  Oh yeah, and you didn't have a choice of which bathroom you used at school.  Yeah, those where the days.  

• Upvote 8

2 hours ago, DWS112 said:

the most important oil and gas law of the Federal Court 

My question is, Why would they identify the Oil and Gas Law and Federal Court as the most important? Did they decide these are the most important or did someone(s) decide that for them and they are all squealing to attempt to grant credence to their obstructionist behaviors (potentially through Maliki et al)?

There appear to have been US and UK encouragement (butt kickings behind closed doors) of late extolling the benefits to Iraq and their support for Iraq publically. Hey, the squealers may just be going to get "added attention" soon! So, I wonder who is going to show up in Iraq to continue the keester warming. Jabouri already said he is extending the Parliamentary session until they get the necessary laws passed.

I am in Wiljor's camp (by the way, very nice camp Wiljor!) with what Wiljor said.

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

Edited by Synopsis
  • Upvote 8

3 hours ago, Wiljor said:

Perhaps I'm wrong but as we get closer to the liberation of Mosul we will see derogatory reports like this one. The less people who will capitalize on any RV the better imo, especially IS. I to agree that this article could be smoke to deter currency speculation. These and other similar articles do not distract the fact that the Dinar is on its way to a revaluation, when and how much is yet to be revealed, but the activity as of late re confirms a strong urgency to get things done. 

Reading between the lines and understanding what is being transmitted to us is key. Also I see more buying activity in the Dinar then selling and one thing is for sure I'm here till the end, what ever the end is. Also not a indicator by any means at this point but I have seen major swings in XE.com over the last month over the previous 3, so hang on for a while longer DV as 2017 we could see a major increase in our investment. Just my :twocents:

Your probably right Wiljor.. But they are such procrastinators .. It's almost like they are afraid to make a decision or pass a law that will be of benefit to them  for fear of upsetting those outside forces that control them.. Personally after reading the lead article in this thread this morning I feel our wait just moved from weeks to months away again ..

• Upvote 4